Post one reason why you wouldn't vote for Trump

Post one reason why you wouldn't vote for Trump.
Just one reason is all I ask.
Protip: You can't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA&feature=youtu.be
dictionary.com/browse/mexico
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not American.

/thread

He is a 9gag user.

Not a reason.

Who would vote for a racist incentous paedophile. Only more racist paedophiles.

He isn't any of those.

ez. He's a rascist, sexist wannabe dictator.

No experience in politics, literally has no policies other than "BUILD THE WALL LMAO"

He is all of those..and more

Because he has pictures like this for starters.

Beat me to it. Well played user

His Foreign Policy, is going to isolate America, from most countries in the world, such as China, also he may put us in more useless wars.

This is why I WILL vote in Trump

He's retarded, the entire world can see it, except a couple of braindead americans.

Get yar head out of yar ass, ya racist prick.

These pictures just show he is a straight baller. You jelly ass faggot

Hes a slimeball crook whos just telling people what they want to hear and thousands of gullible american retards have fallen for it completely.

Hes just another rich cunt out to make other rich cunts richer and more powerful.

Zero policy statements. He still hasn't said a single thing about policy other than making Mexico pay for a wall that would only hurt Mexico.

Something that is literally impossible without invading Mexico.

>/threading own post
>sucks a gorillion dicks

He has enough power already.
I am not a massive cuck.
I would never want to give the upper class more power over us than they already have.

can the bullet really go off with that?

>when you /thread your own post
9gag is better than this shithole we come to every single day. Get over it.
>racist
Mexican isnt a race
>incentous
What?
>paedophilia
If it was proven he was a pedo, he would be in jail
>sexist
Expand dong
Beta fag detected
He already fucked more women in 1 year than you in your entire life. You jelly?
How is not accepting and deporting illegals gonna isolate America. And fuck globalism bs.
Refrain from using the word retarded since people with mental disability are really sensitive and might end up in a clear state of depressing like you.

He's a rich cunt.
I don't like rich people.

Because he hasn't stated any policy positions that makes me want to vote for him. It's hard to get him to commit to any policy at all. Vague promises about making America "great" don't cut it.

People like to say Hillary is divisive but Trump is by far the more divisive. He's about as smart as me, and has no relevant political experience, which people who don't think about it much call a good thing. His policy outlines can be described generously as vague.

He's not an experienced politician and he will hurt our relationships with our allies.
He has not made any real contribution to American society
Putin really wants him to be president.

Hilary is rich

This is the democratic campaign: youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA&feature=youtu.be

>can a metal receptacle full of explosive powders blow up if a naked flame is applied to it?

Yes, but it won't propel itself forward because it isn't contained in a lubricated cylinder

Cant wait until he makes this a police state and the conservafags start crying about "muh rights".

It's just sad that most of his supporters are poor fags who dont realize he will do fuck all to help them. while me, an upperclass black dude will probably reap the benefits more than this white-trash.

The guy thinks vaccines cause autism.
He is obviously retarded.

most of his clothing is made in mexico

he says he's pro USA but in reality he sends jobs outside of the country

So he's an every politician?

It's lies user. I looked this shit up. It's bullshit fed to you by the media.
A friend of mine thought the same. I had to look it up myself and found nothing.
Wake up friendanon.

Test it user

i think he meant would it go off in the amount of time that it would take to light a cigarette, answer is no.

The flame would have to be kept in place for a while for it to generate enough heat.

I do not like his hair.

My man

because he won't do anything he promised. For example the wall

He will just use the office to help out other umpa loompas

I have come here for my delegates Dahnald. Hand them over.

I hope he wins. Then all trumpfags will have to realize there isnt a magic wand a president can wave that will make "everything supergreat". This will be followed by Trump & co blaming everyone else for why he wasnt able to make anything great. But I will love asking Trumpers when america is going to be great again.

he is a shill for the rich. Mainly because he thinks he, along with other multi-billonaires have worked harder than others to get where he is rather than sucking his rich dads cock

No... He's actually a decent person. His public persona is just that... A persona that he uses to create his brand - a brand that sells.

Here's your you.

Because of that picture lol

He simply panders to the "white working class" audience.

What are you gay?

lol
Sometime, just for shits and grins, look up "logical fallacies". Be amazed.

Because shills programmed me not to.

>So it will be like every presidency since the 1900s.

At least we don't have some who blatantly and unapologetically lies. She's worse than a child.

He's said he would consider defaulting in the debt. That suggests some combination of extreme ignorance and complete recklessness that doesn't qualify him to be president. It doesn't surprise me he would suggest that though, he's declared bankruptcy from his failed businesses many times.

That's the first reason, but as long as I'm here I'll give you a second one. He picked a creationist running mate. So that means the top of the ticket doesn't understand economics and the bottom doesn't understand science.

Since I'm on a roll I'll keep going and give you a third reason. It's pic related.

3 strikes
Trump is out.

México(Meh-he-koh, just for your dumbass) is a cultural society. Obviously you don't know this because you don't go out of Burgerland. Burgerland is a mix of cultures from the world with no real true identity. Get BTFO son.

>Post one reason why you wouldn't vote for Trump.
Trump.

I'm not gay. I just like femine penis and boipussy.

He addresses the issues that the our leaders want to remain unaddressed. He is dangerous. He threatens the endless and immensely profitable wars, the endless and immensely profitable shipping of American jobs to China, the endless and immensely profitable importation of cheap Mexican labor. It is why he must be stopped.

Oh you're a Bernie supporter.

I don't have a problem with him. He's more liberal than Hillary. Might as well be a closeted democrat. My problem is that he is merely another bobblehead figurine on the throne, while behind him the GOP marches in again, and my machining business can't survive another reckless republican free-for-all.

oh come on. Trump has lied over and over. You just dont care that he does. Which is fine. But at least be honest about it unlike him.

post related

this is the slide.

Protip: You can't do it

>England

dictionary.com/browse/mexico
I dont seem to find any clarification that Mexico is anything but a country. Seems like your BTFO failed son. Get your facts checked before posting.

thanks anons, yea that a direct flame would initiate a explosion makes sense, but its not a direct flame and only heat from a lighter is not the hottest shit ever seen

>oh come on. Trump has lied over and over.
when?

>Trump's a homophobe
>Trump is stupid
>Trump is Drumps
>Trump's a racist
>Trump hates women
>Trump's a liar
>Trump's a thief
>Trump's a Russian

Anything else to add to the list, fam?

It's time to make a Bingo sheet.

I wouldn't vote for trump if he started adopting all of Hilary's policies. That's the only way.

those are bimbos, user
maybe someday an actual woman will talk to you and you'll learn the difference between girls and women.
Or not. Trump didn't, and that's why he lost the female vote. That plus polling at 0% among negroids isn't doing him any favors.

He's a xenophobe

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

lol you silly little nigger
I'll bet you think it's a big deal that 4 people died because hitlery made a mistake too.

There's a name for people like you. We call you a pollyanna.

He will bankrupt america with his shitty taxing system and his foreign policy, his wall policy and his policy on kicking out illegal immigrants
You might as well raise the debt a few trillions of dollars

Wow wtf. Calling them bimbos? Really?
Pretty fucking condensending. They aren't even doing anything you giant fagot.

The guy is a clown, along with previous Republican candidates. why are republicans electing clowns like McCain, Romney and Trump. They are just handing over the election on a silver platter.

Trump ain't shit on a political level. Hillary is a criminal cunt but she knows the game in and out. Pretty much about picking the lesser evil. I'll take the shady criminal over the inexperienced clown.

well you can say hello ww3 to both
you can say hello to special interests to both
both are legitimately the worst candidates for both parties in modern, if not all of american history

3rd party, vote fucking 3rd party

>politifact
shiggydiggy

he will bankrupt america
he doesnt even know how much the wall will cost
he doesnt believe in climate change and believes the chinese created it to stop competition
he believes wages are too low,
oh wait, he FLIP FLOPPED on that issue
he's pro choice
oh wait he FLIP FLOPPED on that one too!

Cause i dont think he would make a good president

Yes. It's written in english so your dumbass can understand it. It's also skewed for your benefit, son. Don't you know how the world works? Jesus. Just go out already, burgerboii. Burgerland is multicultural. Stay mad, pleb.

I disagree with his ideas

That he can make mexico pay for a wall.
That he saw hundreds celebrating the twin towers going down.
That he didnt imply Kelly was menstruating.
That he has any valid policy or any idea of how politics works.
That he knows better how to defeat isis than the generals.
Fuck man name any topic he has spoken about and you will find that if not an outright lie, he was implying bullshit. Like that Obama is a muslim.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to negotiation. He has made a lot of deals but if he is any good at it remains to be seen. He is also very good at playing on peoples emotions. Like Newt said, emotions are important and facts dont matter.

THIS THIS THIS

>retard detected.

>everything that goes against my worldview is a conspiracy
>nevermind the fact that it is possible to independently verify whether or not Trump lied
>facts have a well-known liberal bias

kek

Just take one of his most recent statements, that Ted Cruz never denied his father was photographed with Lee Harvey Oswald. Cruz denied it months ago and Trump knows it, yet he repeats the lie because people like you are completely incapable of critical thinking. Even if every person on the earth hated Trump and was biased against him, it wouldn't change the fact that Trump lied.

J

kek
mfw you discover how many lies you have to balance to become even moderately successful as a large business owner. By the time you get halfway to trumps position, you need to not only be an expert at lying, but be so good you can lie to yourself and convince yourself to believe it, to have a flexible enough worldview and ethic to be able to pursue profitability through anything and everything. This is the basis for the unusually high number of successful executives testing positive as sociopaths. You don't succeed in an environment of the most successful liars and cheats, especially in the development racket, by being a good kind honest decent christian boy.

hes Hillarys henchman

He's a terrible businessman, fails constantly and owes more money then he's worth hence why he had a TV show on NBC, he needed the money to pay off some of his creditors.

Cept only dipshits believe his lies.

Pretty fucking much
I feel so fucking bad for the true conservatives who actually dislike Trump

Like a disk on repeat.

>Post one reason why you wouldn't vote for Trump.

Hillary.

Agreed.
Before, I just hated the parties.
It's been a long time coming, but now the candidates are finally worse than the party politic.

he's a summerfag in politics

So u want to vote for someone who has been bought and paid for by the super wealthy, and whos entire policy is to cater to those super rich?

Trump might be super rich but that just makes him beholden to no one.

Is own party fears him because he's really an independent running as a republican, just like sanders was an independent running as a democrats.

The biggest difference is that registered republicans didn't listen to the media about trump, they listened to trump.

Where dems listened to the media (who is bought and paid for like Hillary)..and got conned out of a good nominee sanders.

Read the DNC emails.

(BTW great spin by the democratic party "it was Russia for trump").. I mean come on..like they haven't lied about shit like this before (paid supporters to pretend to be sanders supporters to protest trump).. Come on.

I'm a former democrats,

Get in faggot, trumps making america great again

Dipshits and successful business owners.
If I walked around telling everyone the truth for an entire day, I'd be out of business by the end of it.

But that's Architecture, I certainly wouldn't know anything about how developers work lol...

Illegals send billioins overseas every year. If that money stayed in the American economy, it could be used by American citizens.

But sure, let's add that to the sheet

>Trump will bankrupt the economy
>We NEED illegals!!!

Because I will not vote for a fucking demagogue with no concept of the powers of the execcutive branch. He must be pretty delusional if he thinks he can get a FOREIGN government to pay for something WE want to build

Shit, Missed second post#