Anyone remember these fuckers? Felt a bit nostalgic and wanted to know if Sup Forums also used fingerboxes

Anyone remember these fuckers? Felt a bit nostalgic and wanted to know if Sup Forums also used fingerboxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The retractor spring in my fingerbox broke, which gashed my finger bad. Gotta be careful with these.

What's a finger box

lurk moar, n00b

only the best scientific invention of the 20th century!
where have you been all these years?

Those were the times, what finish did you have? I preferred the pinewood, such feels on the fingers!

nice

Newfag, lurk moar

Newfag detected

I prefer mine to be oak, and the smoothness of the finish is crucial

Nice bait faggot!

I never realised what was missing in my life till I got one of my own.

HAHAHAH omg i remember my Fingerbox haha i oldfag now XDDD fingerboxes 4 life these things are great!!!! i always loved to use miINE becuase I'm so QUIrkY!!!111hhaha ahhah

Lurk moar newfag

seriously what the shit is a finger box
nobody says n00b anymore you lurk more fag

I inherited my grandfathers when he passed away. It is made of cast iron.

>posting filthy frank

congratulations on your cancer

filthy frank is god your just mad you dont get poosy b0ss

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
>
>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question
>or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring
>to, but have owned one since childhood.
>
>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different
>custom boxes and their merits.
>
>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at
>and called a Newfag.

New fag detected.

this BS again

Decent bait. Keep it up.

They were invented in the 19th century dumbass