Anybody got more pictures of her

Anybody got more pictures of her.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestys.co/album/UrbX/?sort=likes_desc&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there was webms

Is this the mexican woman who did this for money to pay for treatment for her sick son?

Bump

Posting for geniune interest.

I saw her months ago, I lost everything related to her. Please, moar pics and webms

:3

i bet most mexican women do that

chequed

a bit fat, but huge massive boobs.

Flying Anchor

Wow, trip 0's. First time (I guess).

bestys.co/album/UrbX/?sort=likes_desc&page=1

Delivered

Nigger h;ow gay are you?

moar......MOAR

Pretty nice tits actually.

Poor mexican lady.

Wow you can see the dudes face in her eyes. That is brutal.

Venezuela's money.

Not mexi, venezolan maid.

All your life is a lie.

Exactly....needs the money, has to take the facial!

There's a video out there somewhere. I saw it once but never saw it again after that. Should have saved it.

Cum on tits nao

How much in $ is that?

I'd kill for a video.

100,00 VEF = 9,10317 EUR
Bolívar venezolano ↔ Euro
1 VEF = 0,0910317 EUR 1 EUR = 10,9852 VEF

9 euros for a blowjob.

Would love to start a kick starter campaign to have pierre woodman fuck this maid.... would be a dream come true.

9 €

100,00 VEF = 10,0100 USD
Bolívar venezolano ↔ Dólar estadounidense
1 VEF = 0,100100 USD 1 USD = 9,99000 VEF

Holy cow, she´s a hottie

venezuela is fucked right know, she probably just did this for food or medicines

Are white guys really this desperate? or is it just a fetish?

Just bjs?

Nice! That's the video I saw! I remember when that guy made a thread saying he was learning to make webms and was gonna post some more. Hope one day he'll return with a video of him fucking her.

love how he pets her like a dog.

oh what?

>"white guys"
>implying were all white and male

Sauce???

kek

It's more of a fetish. Feels taboo.

Exploitation of foreign women has made white men the rulers of this planet for quite some time pleb

To Americans, they're ALL mexican.

And that's of them I have.

All i know is its from 2015 or maybe even earlierI got the pics a month later in Jan.

Happy Fapping Faggots.

She ain't so hot but the real hot part is that she has to do it for money and has no choice

Look at how sad she looks. That gives me a boner that could crack a marble benchtop.

and it was less than 10 dollars kek
Venezuela is fucked

Why the hell is that spic rubbing a napkin on her chest valley

she loves it

Again it's the degrading part I like. That she is whoring her self out for a few bucks. Same reason I pick up sluts at the bar get back to my place now let's see how much I can do to her till she hits her peak.

>implying non-whites are allowed here

Isn't that like..... rape?
sicko

Am I a bad person for faping and thinking that he is not fat, but preged by her employer?

Meh, I'd be down for a "full service" maid. Even if she didn't look the best. The idea that she cleans and provides cumdump service for a small fee (and a ride home if I remember the original thread) is sort of hot to me.

And honestly, you can see the pain in her soul on her face. The pained resignation that she has to service her clients in order to put food on the table.

I don't know why, but that dead, lifeless, look of resignation, and acceptance in her eyes is a fucking turn on.

That's like sexual harassment fucko!

Have you ever watched the rape scene from Irreversible?

Tell me it didn't make your dick titanium

I dont find it sexy, it's just looks primitive

So you never told your gf to fight back in bed? Say no push you away, pin her arm down as she fights to lift it. Always have a safe word tho I use RED

> insert finger into rectum

Step one: Put on blindfold
Step two: Run into traffic
Step three: ?
Step four: Profit!

Monica Bellucci is just hot

Yes, since she was the housekeeper, she would go home and be with her family. She has a hard working husband too who had no clue about computers or internet.

I would love to go to Asian Massage Parlors and degrade them. Was thinking of starting a site or something. Someone/People to fund me and I deliver . It's between $100-$160 per session.

sauce me el capitan

Bumping for moar webms

More, PLEASE. Or any information

thread is dead

I'm gonna think of this sad Venezuela woman later when I'm jackin it

I bet others will too

source pls

Please , salsa