Tell me everything you know about Argentina

Tell me everything you know about Argentina

isn't that the place where they have kangaroos and shit?

boludos envidiosos who believe they are white

Their neighbour makes great wines.

Leo Messi and black people, those are the most popular things at least

Welsh is a semi common language.

is it like really warm?

Mmm i think thats Australia m8

Yeah we dont have afroamerican people Blackness, more like latino blackness

Just Lio? There are many great sport stars from our country

1. They can't win a war where all they have to do is hold a island practically within their territorial waters but a country thousands of miles away can

2. Messi

3. Poorfags

4. Military junta

Messi is a cocksucker.

For some reason, one of the higher Nazi's in Hitler's regime moved here to study twins, right?

They cant have their mouth shut for more than 1 minute

>falklands

Lost their islands

Man, you really hate us haha
Yeah, falklands hurts

>Argentina
>white

Another latin shithole

Hitler lives there, they don't own the Flaklands and never have, succession of military dictators throught the 1970s and 1980s, yet another bankrupt shithole banana republic no one cares about

Has one of the most corrupt governments for decades.

There were two rico brothers here who supported the nazi political party (i dont know how to call it) economically.
They have a picture with Hitler and everything

Rich*

Bunch of butt hurt fags whose army can't hold shit

Mengele was the one who performed experiments on twins, I've stood in his office in Auschwitz

A lot of Nazis ended up in South America, Adolf Eichmann was illegally kidnapped, drugged and smuggled to Israel by Mossad in the 1960s then put on trial and executed

1.they speak spanish
2.republica.
3.three world coutry(for that we lost the malvinas(falklands)
4.three types of clime
5.and we dont lose every war,not like france.

They must believe they're aryan

Picking on France because you're still salteh bout the Falklands? :-(

Faggot

There is an "Argent" need for money.

Semi country where men look better than women

They are white

Haha they were actually. I think they came from Holand or something

Eva PerĂ³n was a cocksucker

It should. It's supposed to

Theres around 41 millions boludos there. Thats all i know.

Kek

fucking jews, typical illegal trcik by the shitstains

Heh heh heh

argentinian model Noelia Rios did a naked photoshoot with her brother

should I dump these? the poor guy looks terrified, she's properly frothing at the gash for him

Actually calling the islands Malvinas lel

Get a grip and just call them the Falklands cos that's what they're called

fuck it, dumping them to illustrate how degenerate argentina is

this is considered an acceptable thing to do with your sister in argentina

Argies aren't white

They invaded islands they had no claim to, after losing the war they call their invaders veterans when all they did was arrest people for living somewhere, get shot or die when the cruiser got fucked up

Argies still cry about the island that they have no claim to and voted overwhelmingly to stay under British rule

They got upset about Top Gear visiting them

They tell their people that the country would magically be less of a shit hole if they had the Falklands, despite doing nothing to improve their own situation

If it got nuked tomorrow nothing of value would be lost, except maybe fallout reaching the Falklands

They're a bunch of degenerate cunts but noiceeee

The author Paulo Coelho (the Alchemist) is from this place. He helped change the law to voluntary mental hospitalization with one of his novels.

They grow wine. They were big in soccer in the 90's.

she clearly wants the d from him

>argentinian monkeys thinking they're not third world trash

Thread is complete

dont believe heir their lies gaucho

/thread

Isnt Paulo Coelho from Brasil?

Paulo Coelho is brazilian, typical amerifat geography knowledge

Fuckin idiots

look at his face, he looks like the typical spick that sells me taco once in a while

Great forward
Disgusting defence

Yup, one thing in this thread that didn't make them look like complete shit and it wasn't even a fuckin Argie lel

Brazil's side bitch

You are right, excuse my retardation if you will...

Hot girls and annoying ugly manlets with big noses.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger. How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth? You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan. I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults. Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. You nigger. You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation. You are the Baltimore of South America. Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family. Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

the fuck

THIS

The south got upset about Top Gear...the rest of the country doesn't give a fuck.
Argie here.

took the b8 m8

if they weren't spics I'd beat off to this

a bunch of niggas who thinks themselves they're pales

They have big noses

My personal experience from living in Rosario for a while. Lots of really hot and willing young women in Argentina...and all crazy as fuck.

Savage

>America : SJW's haven
>Europe : Cuckland
Mfw being an argie

has Argentina ever won a single war against anyone?

Butthurt military vets and policia bravely chased a BBC Top Gear film crew out of Ushuaia.

Juan Peron boned many underage females.

their crack troops made Jeremy Clarkson make a strategic withdrawal, easily conquering a few middle aged men in old cars

Infamous for nationalizing foreign owned business.
Gr8 steaks, though.

"Triple alianza " against Paraguay.
We didn't fight many wars though. We won the south against chile too, but not on the field. Argie here.

Love the minas.

I remeember the Flaklands conflict. Argies were sending 15 year old conscripts up against a Gurkha regiment. Gurkhas ran through a minefield with their kukris out. Argies surrendered, many were frightened they were about to be eaten. Fucking country full of nothing, typical banana republic making a lot of noise about how great they are then failing at fucking EVERYTHING.

-Diplomatic relations with US are at an all-time low.

-Hottest women on planet

-Claim to best beef is overstated, Texas cattle is better

-By default, restaurants will serve steaks well-done, so make sure you order it rare.

>Falklands

derr

Hell yes, dump!

I already did you stupid cuntlick

Paraguay was stupid. Repeatedly.

praise the sun

Argentine should be thankful to Britain over the Falklands. The invasion was a PR exercise intended to make the military dictatorship popular and if it'd succeeded it probably would have worked. Instead it failed and the dictatorship collapsed as a direct result. Galtieri was an evil bastard and the country was lucky to get rid of him

My father has lived there for 5 years, and I've lived there for 6 months. So I feel like I can contribute. Buenos Aires is brutal. Fast pace of life and one must be constantly on the lookout if not to fall prey of the bunch of criminals. I almost got kidnapped ( ->

Also, that was Buenos Aires. I've been told that Provincia, other smaller cities are actually quite safe, and more on the interior you have really high levels of safety.

PS: BBQs in Argentina are unbeatable