All hackers of Sup Forums I need your help this is very important...

All hackers of Sup Forums I need your help this is very important. A few months back this little shit aka my dads exes nephew kept hacking me and tried getting me arrested for something he done, which that is he tried black mailing his step sister to send him nudes but when caught tried to blame me and I almost got arrested for something I wasn't involved in so please hack him because he's doing it again his IP Address is 67.189.253.160 please help me guys I really need it! This is a serious post too so thanks for everyone who does help and take it serious

nypa fag

give me his address and ill send him a dragon dildo

I don't remember his address exactly but it's in Bristol Connecticut

the street/road?

I think it's called grove

Grove street Bristol Connecticut

ill just send dragon doldos to every house on that street then, depending on how big the street is

NYPA

you should be fine if you go to your local PD and tell them he's trying to frame you

Fuck off. Let's ruin someone's life

No I wouldn't be fine if I do because idk if he hid anything in any of my emails so if I did go to the PD and they do go through all my emails and find something I could be fucked too! I'll be honest I'm never really scared of anything but I'm like really scared over this shit ..

Give me his address and I'll make sure he is dead by tomorrow

I don't wanna kill him I just wanna have his shit hacked and all his stuff to get messed up badly

Do you know a way into his house?

No but if you send anything to his house just make sure it's nothing that would kill or harm him or his family because I don't wanna go to jail

Kek

just do it

He derserves some help in my opinion
Check'd

Just called the police in bristol

Hacking somebody by his IP address... How did you find this site billy? No this i not.minecraft. underage spotted

How's summer treating you?

Kek. Amateurs.

This!

Summerfag spotted!

>not even realizing when it's go time
>Pffft

Damn nice pool

Still NYPA, you can't goad people into doing your dirtywork for you.

OP - You samefag
Kys underage fgt

Observe the mighty user on his home turf. Hear his mighty cry;

>Summerfag
>Summerfag
>SUMMERFAG

Hey screen this cause apparently they think I'm you.

>keking like mad here

I think we all need some more proof before helping. His full name, address, screenshots or call logs to prove he's blaming you. But oh wait. If you had those you could just hand them in to the police. Now fuck off.

Tips for newfags.
This is one of the threads you must avoid.

"keking like mad"
you surely are OP. And if not you are at least of the same age...

If you could give me a name and where he lives (general area is fine) I could get a dox on him and screw him over

grove steet... home

my dude heres what you do

> get bannana

> stick it up your/his ass

seriously though if it really bothers you you can just make a trojan to delete all of his system files and then phish him if he's guilible enough, or if you're sneaky you can just put it on his computer yourself.

how the fuck did he hide shit on your email anyway

He is all things Sup Forums in one retarded megapost
holy shit

how about i hack you and ruin your life faggot OP