Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

psv6.vk.me/c537517/u219081570/docs/29ce68a2f9ec/Allen_Carr-Easy_Way_To_Stop_Smoking.pdf?extra=8sGe2NeNZCMMtmkreNdZrhKOk_0Oi4doepswNLenxnrPwnHkB_NwR1M1IyxZz1jTvroIYkFXxJwmBqeMHbqxmvZeqLQ6Jai0P4ZftT9iW51AaUh7vUwJZ7c3d_ND5WXwH86ahTUn3RwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, nobody has ever been able to.

Stop being a pussy. Unless you actually want to quit you never will. I quit 2 years ago and I still get cravings. They never go away but trust me, it's worth quitting.

I've seen you post this recently

It must be bothering you quite a bit

It's tough and I can give you no relevant advice. But I have a friend who was a chain smoker who has quit for long periods, but he has relapsed occasionally too.
IMO a productive mindset to take is that you will always feel like a smoke, no matter how long you've quit for. It's not a nice thing to come to terms with but it is truth.

I used a one-step program to quit. If you follow it, it works 100% guaranteed:

Step 1) Don't smoke anymore.

vape instead

just take up heroin.

don't do this

and don't try patches or anything. Just stop smoking one day and never do it again.

What? I quit 6 months ago and don't get cravings anymore and I smoked 25 a day for almost 10 years

I tried to quit multiple times, never worked. Finally I just didn't want to smoke anymore, then quitting was easy.

Pro-tip: Quitting because someone else wants you to doesn't work (for me). Just keep reminding yourself about the negative health effects.

Just suck clocks instead

I mean I still think it would be nice to have a cigarettes every now and then. I don't mean that I think about it all day every day.

Smoke swishers instead
Yeah the grape ones

I quit after one cigarette, not really a whole cigarette, but one puff. I didn't inhale either. I beat smoking though.

Rather do this
than this, OP.

OP You are addicted to a drug that Is worse In terms of addiction than heroin. So treat this like any drug that you need to get off of. The 75 cigs you smoke a day. Cut that to 70 for a week, then 60 for two, then 50 for two, 40 for two, 30 for one, 20 for one, then 10 for a month, after that drop by a smoke a day.

Did this five years ago, I didn't smoke as heavily as you ( closer to 40 cigs a day ), weened myself down, started to take walks and got my lungs back bro. Do the same, almost four packs a day will kill you so much faster than a pack a day smoker.

don't do this. Just stop completely. It's really not hard if you really want to quit.

Yeah when I quit I quit because I was constantly wheezing and coughing so the thought of having one again never enters my head

>tfw couldn't even breathe without it sounding like a whistle blowing and constantly clearing my throat

That was real embarrassing when I was in a quite room of people

This

Cold turkey is impossible at 75 a day. Slowly cut down and its way easier

If the money wasted doesn't make you quit than you're full retard, I was smoking a pack a day which is 10.50$ where I live and that shit adds up quick

I couldn't pay bills because of my cigarette addiction

He smokes 75 a day. At my max I was smoking 30 day, I literally could not smoke more than that. My body rejected to. If he goes cold turkey he will either relapse or have a temporary nervous breakdown. He's In too deep for cold turkeying. OP needs to ween. Even If that weening process takes two months

This

you could start vaping

Hey user. didnt you do this thread last week?

lol yep exact same photo

Bump

Yes, i quit, and it is fucking easy when you sort your head out...dont do patches, or vape, or nicotine replacements.... I really really recommend "alan carrs easy way to stop smoking"...you smoke as you read it...it teaches you about nicotine and addicition...and by end of book i didnt smoke....two weeks of the odd pang while your brain works out what to do instead of wanting a cig...

This. After 2 weeks it's not bad

To be honest i didnt remember the photo only the 75 cigarrete fact xD
I remember that i post in that thread
I quited smoking because it really mess up my health (i think im allergic to one of its components) and it was a good incentive, but i quited it from one day to another, i didnt even vap, every body its different, so something that helped user A probably wont help user B, I wont lie, sometimes i have the urge to smoke (most when im deppresed), and since in my university are a LOT of people smoking and selling cigarretes sometimes suppres that urge its very hard, but it usually last between 30 and 45 minutes, then im fine, i quit smoking since january (well almost... since january i already smoked seven cigarrtes, but its something xD) if that tells you something, i have that urge between two or three times per week when my max was two cigarrete per day for two months, then i get sick
The first two weeks where the most difficult for me, i think that in your case maybe the first three or four weeks (i think, i dont have scientific stuff to demostrate that) then you need to fight against the urges that arise from time to time
Well, thats my case, maybe if you change your adiction with another one can help you to quit it quickly

It took me some months xD

effective method to quit smoking & others vices

Easy method: don't be fucking retarded and start developing cancer in the first place

Your lungs must be looking like beef jerky right now

Pure theory.

Start smoking weed instead of smoking cigarettes, 1 or 2 joints a day after work.

After about 3 months then start to cook your weed in oil virgin olive oil instead of smoking it.

Substitute addiction of smoking to gang food with weed in ?

I'm not a robot

Yeah youre not a robot, youre a fucking skeleton. You wont weaken my bones for the upcoming skeleton fight!. Fuck you

Just start vaping, honestly. You don't have to get a huge fucking cloud machine, just a pen vape with a high nicotine content (18mg) I used to smoke a box and a half a day and found it super easy to switch to vaping instead.

>

>30 a day for 15 years
>read Allen Carr's book
>haven't had a cigarette in 4 years

Here's a pdf version:

psv6.vk.me/c537517/u219081570/docs/29ce68a2f9ec/Allen_Carr-Easy_Way_To_Stop_Smoking.pdf?extra=8sGe2NeNZCMMtmkreNdZrhKOk_0Oi4doepswNLenxnrPwnHkB_NwR1M1IyxZz1jTvroIYkFXxJwmBqeMHbqxmvZeqLQ6Jai0P4ZftT9iW51AaUh7vUwJZ7c3d_ND5WXwH86ahTUn3RwW

Thank me later