Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.

Rugby vs. Football. Which sport is manlier, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZuN3avZDw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chess

check and mate, m8

Football easily. The hits are way harder and the athletes are way stronger when compared to rugby.

I'll tell you which one is more damgerous: american football. Why? Because players think their pads and shit actually protect them, this they're more likely to do reckless things. That being said, I don't even like american football

what happens when you remove their protestion safety cages?

fatter =/= stronger
>m8

Uh more injuries. That's why they have it dipshit.

Rugby is manlier
Football is more dangerous

so basically its more childish than manly, its like in hockey and everything, when lesser beings need to wear extra protection just to keep themselves safe, unlike real men.

That doesn't even make sense. Wouldn't the more dangerous sport be the manlier sport?

Hockey

See

The football players still completely wreck the rugby players. American football players are evolved to wear those big, heavy cages, and hit way way harder than the rugby boys. They're way fucking bigger, with an average tackle being in the 300+ pound range. Good luck stopping that.

>Which sport is manlier
neither. that said, american football and basketball are pretty gay, with all of the high fiving and ass slapping for every fucking play.

unfortunately, rugby is picking up this stupid habit.

Nobody would play if everybody got injured all the time. They started adding more protection over the years because off concussions and broken bones and shit.

I'll just leave this here....

>an average tackle being in the 300+ pound range
the average american football play is about 7 seconds, beginning to end. any rugby player could easily get an eggball player to the point of exhastion

You say that like NFL players are in poor fitness. They are in some of the most excellent shape of athletes in the world.

Lol

Lol no they aren't. NHL players are in much better shape

>settle this once and for all

You'll be posting this again tomorrow just like you have every other day you cheeky cunt.

Is looking like Terry Crews is valued as the most manly. I rather be less manly and live 20 years longer before suffering a massive heart attack.

I don't know about you but my local gym is full of muscular gay fuck boys.

Hahahhahahahahaha

He's 10x the athlete you'll ever be faggot

Football

Rugby.

American Football is a little faster and the hits are harder but that's because they're comfy within a metric fucktonne of safety gear.

It's like saying riding a rollercoaster, strapped in and seccure is more hardcore than driving in a destruction derby simply because one experiences higher G forces than the other.

Literally

One is openly declaring his love of women on his shirt and looks 100% focused on crushing skulls, the other is wearing makeup and looking forward to funny bumtime in the shower with the boys

I dont know?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZuN3avZDw8