CTR....

benis

pls no bully

>poland doesn't approve of a man who talks down about nato
really activates my almonds

WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

BELIEVE IM A BIG FAN !!

mfw the first twitter president in history

I'll wonder what he'll do once he stop using Twitter, how will he maintain his brand?

>I'll wonder what he'll do once he stop using Twitter
he won't and thats the funniest thing

the most important foreign policy pronouncements in the US are made via Twitter now

just

>0.23$ have been deposited on your account

>taking advice from Pooland
I think the best course of action is just to do the opposite of what thirdworld shit holes say to do

Poland don't bully. He already brought back thousands of manufacturing jobs to the US. We need to ally against the mudslime, nigger and spic menace.

leaf tier post

>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>BY 180ING ON EVERY PROMISE I MADE!

Yeah how? giving them tax breaks lmao

Obama brought back thousands of jobs too but not shitty ones that are going to get automated in a few years.

Have fun when nobody outside of America buys your overpriced products.

The elections learnt me something:
Never trust a flyover.

>He already brought back thousands of manufacturing jobs to the US.
yeah by threatening corporations on twitter
this

manufacturing industry is worthless

you are just bringing archaic jobs which are going to be wiped out soon anyway

>He already brought back thousands of manufacturing jobs
By fear mongering them to death.
I don't know how I feel about this

I really hope Trump will be a good president.

But we all know how this will end.

I non-ironically believe that America will be great again.
These next 4 years will be glorious for the US of A, god bless.

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL AND MAKE AMERICANS PAY FOR IT!

This isn't a laughing matter. The country that is keeping Russia at bay just decided that it has had enough of being a world super power.

:(

The definition of a “baby man”, according to the Urban Dictionary, is: “A fully grown man that by all appearances looks normal. However, once you get to know him, you realise he’s a big baby trapped in a man’s body.” Apart from the bit about normal appearance, Donald Trump fits this description perfectly, and much has been said already about his toddler tendencies. But the depressing truth is that Trump is no anomaly. The baby man’s passage from fringe to the mainstream has been happening for some time, with the past 12 months a breakout year.

>Americans will have to endure never ending incessant bullying for 4 years
OH BABY I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Mexico needs a meme president so that we can all three stand together against the world.

Where were you when the White House, became the Black House and then the BLACKED House?

Make balts great again

>billionairse business man with maximum intelligence
vs
>reddit tumblr tier first year students who browse le epic blacktwitter memes allday

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>the automation meme

I love this.

Who maintains the robots you idiot?

certainly not high-school dropouts in the Rust Belt

>Who maintains the robots you idiot?
10% of the previous workforce you dolt. It's not a meme when 9/10 people lose their jobs to it.

Yes because the average blue collar worker is a dropout you fucking idiot.

>implying Pena Nieto isn't already a meme president

you think some factory mong or an inbred trucker is capable will be maintaining robots? Are you a fucking idiot?

They already do you fucking retard. You act as if most vehicles nowadays constructed in the US are not mostly assembled by robots. It isn't fucking rocket science.

Trump is going to ban the robots in order to create job. And then the poltards will defend, it would be better if they revert back to the medieval.

drumpfags are simply lovely

They are though

Baby men don't get so much pussy.

t. baby man

>polish intellectuals

coal miners dude kek

even then do you really think there's going to be one person for each robot? You're so dumb.

citation needed

The tens of thousands of workers in our plants already maintain the robots you fucking inbred shit. And again, automation is only the process of constructing a vehicle. It still needs manual labor.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2016/12/21/automation-job-loss/

>Trump would get pussy if he wasn't rich

If they're millionaires they do.

Just like we did lol

co

see
Get rekt dipshit polish intellectual.

part of the process*

>Calls me inbred
>Votes for Trump

Did you even read the article? We're losing more jobs than we're creating. Why would anyone want to buy your overpriced shit anyway?

How big is the corporate ceo's tax relief for moving back?

well you guys made jesus king of your cunt so...

And we are trying to bring back jobs you idiot. We are trying to reverse the trend and improve our manufacturing sector.

What about you? Your economy is far worse off after Brexit.

>He already brought back thousands of manufacturing jobs to the US
Are you referring to that air conditioner company in Indiana? They stayed because the CURRENT government threatened to revoke their cushy contracts, not because of Trump's blustering.

>Have a stupid neighbour, get Trumped

>Manufacturing jobs

Y-yeah, sure glad our american robots got their jobs back

*fence

this is exactly the sort of smug class contempt that lead to Trump's victory in the first place.

Yes we all know those factory plebs cut off their nose to spite their face. The anger is legitimate but it doesn't mean their shitty job is ever coming back. At least not in the capacity that it once was. I feel bad for these people, they're dumb, uneducated, have few marketable skills but used to afford themselves a comfortable living either way. It's too bad things turned out the way they did but the idea that their jobs are coming back isn't based in reality.

I thought Trump was gonna drain the swamp. Why has he appointed disgusting elitist establishment big wigs?

the trumpets don't have an answer for that yet

For a second time, no less.

Will America ever recover from Obama's godawful administration?

this is it I honestly disdain these people because they are uneducated and low skilled and they aren't working on improving their situation, they were thinking they will be living comfortably off their shitty job for the rest of their lives

world goes forward though, industry is in decline and what these people do is just blaming politicians and elites for a natural socio-economic trend like Trump is going to reverse it

I mean I honestly have no idea what to do with these people, most of them are old already and won't get any education, but they bear responsibility for their situation, it's not Obama's fault that these people can't find a job besides some basic manufacturing

nah

its actually "Trump promised to get rid of CAREER politicians"

he didn't mean to drain the swamp like to remove the elites, he just attempts to replace former career politician elites with ... new elites with mostly business background

he is such an elitist pig thats legitly disgusting, I feel sorry for all these poor workers who believed in him

I didn't think we'd see a more detrimental president than Reagan in my lifetime but I was wrong.

>le smart le businessmen have the best interests of flyover bumpkins at heart

>I feel sorry for all these poor workers who believed in him

I don't. They're living in the most enlightened period in human history. They've had access to information from everywhere for the past 15 months that proved without a doubt Trump was full of shit, but chose to ignore it because >HURR DURR MAINSTREAM LIBRULL MEDIA!!!!.

Fuck them. They're getting what they deserved.

well that actually convinced me desu

ITT: edgy rich kids who think that everyone who can't afford to go to uni in the US should just starve to death

ah i forgot the greatest country on earth doesnt have free tertiary education

anyway, there are student loans, it's still pretty affordable, you can work for year or two and then go to uni

and i dont think people without uni should starve to death, but that they shouldn't earn as much as educated people