No car thread?

No car thread?

Show me your vehicles of mass destruction!

I am the fighter pilot of my 95 Rx7

Go back to /o/

butts

gtaaaarrrr fuck its broke again

big turbo mazdaspeed3 inb4 hurr durr fwd

Of course, a fucking VL

Weren't the turbo versions 4WD?
I thought they were, i'm probably wrong

its the mazdaspeed 6s that are awd. at least as far as im aware

you're close, the mazdaspeed6 had an awd system. If I remember right it favored the front wheels and sent power to the back when needed. Kind of a weird system.

why didnt you choose the sti ?

looka kinda nice to be honest, usually prefer Subaru's or Lancers but this is nice

Not mine but have one looking like this.

>mfw i take stangs and vettes like there's no tomorrow
>their faces when being taken by Taurus

forgot pic

sexy rx

A lot of fun, pretty cheap too considering how fucking expensive cars in aus are

STI was about 20k more new if I remember right. Maybe 15k. I paid 23k for that car new.

My baby.

I'm looking for another and possibly an E92 ZCP M3.

Pics will cone soon. Usually when I feel this way about something I end up getting it.

I also have a 96 4runner, a 2001 Warrior 350 and a 97 YZ250.

maatouks = fast, they know their rbs

similar to attessas in gtrs, but those are rwd until traction broken.

what's it run? obviously over 130 with the chute, what times tho?

my bad ass coupé mk2

SMG or manual gearbox?

Nice ride

Some of my bikes. Have a couple Harley's, another rd, and a 350 desmo Ducati

Manual.

>E92 ZCP M3
nah mate they suck shit, in terms of faults in the car especially their electrics.

i'm sure you can afford the maintenance associated with it but it's a pain, and that gen didn't look very nice.

the new current ones look nice tho

>I am the fighter pilot of my 95 Rx7
>fighter pilot
you spelled faggot wrong

99 procharged ws6

2000 nitrous camaro ss

pls go away

Thanks man!

My go karts. Will be buying more broken subarus in the future to fix them. They're easy cars to work on.

Thank you!

Better pic of the camaro with new wheels

Square stanced on 18x10.5 and 295s

I think the E46 is better looking than the E9X and any other gen.

My next would be investment tier of a car. One that I only touch on the weekends so high maintenance doesn't bother me.

Mine now has been solid for the 5 years Ive had it even though everyone stresses about how maintenance intensive they are. I did overhaul over the course of a year last year and spent like $5k total and am now only doing fluids changes and valve adjustments. I basically have a new car for that amount.

Hello again fam

Did you inherit the Ford truck or are you just an undecided redneck? You're not supposed to have both mang it's supposed to be one or the other.

why

Plus E9X M3's fetch LESS than pristine E46 M3's. S65 cars are still falling in price and S54 one's are rising. We're up like 8 to 10% on value for the E46 since like March.

yeah, e46 is my favourite too, best looking and thankfully didn't have all the fuck ups of the next gen

FD RX-7s are so beautiful. probably my favorite car, visually. even more so than the old Skylines. FCs are amazing as well. Mazda really knows their shit. I've seen a green one around my town occasionally and I get so excited whenever I see it

I'm hunting something else. Likely gonna be aw, laguna or interlagos blue. 6MT, slicktop and ZCP requirement.

If I can find a good E92 I would have no problem taking one.

Truck is pops and used for towing and ish

These are mine though I'm country as fuck

Haha, yessir! Always been my dream car, now i finally own one! :) (It's my first car too, haven't died yet)

Can any of you car freaks give me your opinion on the hyundai xg 2000 year model?

Buying it on sunday

2007 Subaru Liberty 3.0R

This is seriously the only dope car posted.

I'm in the market for a outback 3.6r over here in freedomland. Fucking best wagon

I've got an mr2
sup scbro

Slow cars are slow

Sup new mr2 bro

>3.6R
They're the newer ones yeah?

My rides, weekend project car and daily driver.

Anyone can answer this?

if only it was an 80s mercedes

All I can say on the matter is yuck

Yep. Looks like master chief.

nice car

The new ones look pretty decent. Between 2010-14 they looked pretty crap imo.

iirc the 3.6R doesn't come in a manual, or at least the latest model doesn't, dunno if that's a deal breaker for you.

Just bought my new Ferrari
Let me know how the wheel spins for yourselves