My sister found my fags around the house and she threatened to tell mom. So I collected them and threw them away...

My sister found my fags around the house and she threatened to tell mom. So I collected them and threw them away. What should I do now, Sup Forums?

I'm 24 yo and I have no prospect. If I got kicked out of the house I'll be homeless.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop smoking you faggot

It's just cancer sticks. Why would anyone care if you smoke?

>24 yo
>scared his mom finds out about his fags
>mfw

buy a vape

I can't, it's too good

because they care for me

>I have no prospect
can't even afford underwear

>24
>scared his mummy will found out he smokes

14 you mean

I believe in nothing
to what shall I sacrifice myself

OP you are a fucking beta

it sounds weird, but I come from a different background where family and society have full power over you

are you a fuckin vegetable

24, live with mom and secretly smoke?

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

I know, I'm beta as fuck T_T

No.

i downloaded this gif 3 hours ago
user, is that you?

Lol

>wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
soon

what gif?

Listen here you worthless nigger, either quit smoking your stupid faggot cancer-cocks or shut the fuck up and accept your fate. 24 years old and still this stupid? You need to kill yourself ASAP before you pollute the rest of the already inbred genepool on your little slice of Arabia. Cuck.

the gif in that post

How did you find out I'm arab?
Yes, I'm planning to kill myself, but I don't have the balls to do it

Make up some shit about going through a stage, beta guilt trips should be your specialty

I did go through a stage and it was hard for me, I have no access to drugs nor alcohol, so I found my escape in smoking

> 24
you can do what you want

when I was 24 I had already started my first company and had moved cities away from my hometown....

wtf OP get your shit together.

that's because you don't live in North Africa where it's hard to be independent at this age. I failed school and I have no plan for the future.

that's true I live in London and moved to the US.

can't imagine what it's like to life in AFRICA.

can you buy a mac and build an app that can help your local tribe?

MAC costs his a year saving kek
user, it's fucking hell to live here

....ah to be 24 again. A glorious age when every boy hides that he loves sucking fags from his parents.

I just don't want mom to know because I have disappointed her a lot in the past
And only because I have no job or money that I'm worried, otherwise I won't give a fuck

Im in Cambodia, people find ways to make money here. You have access to a computer. Use those skills. You know English. Charge $1 an hour for English tutoring. Just do something with your computer skills.

I deserve to be in this state, I'm a lazy ass!
I'll change

> get kicked from home
> rape 2/10
> get cought
> enjoy free and indipendent life in prison

Hide in the basket nobody will ever find you there.

You deserve to get kicked out.

Find a job or starve.

>fags
instead of cigarettes.
>live in north africa
yeah fukkin right