What went wrong?

What went wrong?

looked up to niggers

>looked up to
Well he is a manlet

Beiber

That guy must really like Mercedes

started to hang out with Neymar

He used to be a good boy. Came across as a polite, well-mannered young fella, then started acting like a knuckle-dragging "brap-brap" American degenerate

American culture is irresistible for African Americans like Hamilton.

It's only your gangsta rap culture they're interested in.

Why is that?

British rappers just sound stupid with their accents

american hip hop is literally pop music nowadays

mclaren kept his negroid tendencies on lockdown, they don't want that bullshit ruining their squeaky clean image.
mercedes probably think this helps their "urban demographic"

>African Americans like Hamilton
He's neither African nor American though, is he?

Not sure. Maybe because we're more exposed to it here and our young black British folk see it as glamorous and appealing.

Certainly seems to be the case with Hamilton.

This was him in 2008. Now he's Americanised/Urbanised in pretty much everyway, including his accent.

Forgot picture.

You can already see the influence. Look at that dumbass suit

It's just a little too big.

No, it's velvet and murdered out

It's the kind of thing a rapper who watches way too many gangster movies would wear

It's silk. Silk suits aren't exclusively a gangsta thing.

>African American
>American
American education everyone

Literally who

American nigger culture, it attracts blacks in Western countries all over the world.

Those symbols of white supremacy on his outfit somewhat diminish the intended message.

He's ethnically African and he acts like he's American

He's mixed.

nigga, you should know that his behavior/taste is not exclusively American.

Nice IWC tho.

Shit watches

good point.

i had to google this image to be sure who this was. i had no idea these subcultures already started mixing.

>because we're more exposed to it here and our young black British folk see it as glamorous and appealing.

I hate this fucking world, just know, Britain, that you have it good.

did you not notice the name of the person you responded to

RAREFLAG

When did he change? I remember seeing him and thinking that he was a nice bloke but then a year or two later and he's acting and speaking like some American rapper.

1 drop rule buddy.

PEOPLE MISTAKE KINDNESS, MANNERS AND POLITENESS FOR WEAKNESS.

HAMILTON LEARNED HOW TO MAN THE FUCK UP FROM THE POSH BRITBOIPUCCI THAT HE WAS.

HATERS STEP THE FUCK BACK!!!

Like Tiger Woods, negro genes dominated and his fast twitch muscles led him to peak early with little life experiences in a fast reaction sport. Peaked early to mid-twenties, whereas Rosberg like most whites harden with life experience and peak in their late twenties / early thirties.

Not enough Mercedes gear

You call that "manning up"?

>mfw Hamilton ran with Cristo Redentor on his helmet
I want to hate him but then he does these things

He is a nigger that pretends to be English.

This

Fucking ameriboo tosser who seems to just be in it for the money and acts like an american nigger.

Well he's certainly not pretending to be English.

the transnational niggerdom caught him finally. he's always been very aggressive since his first season, yes. but since recently he's getting this flashy nigger style of showing off. now he's buying into their memes, doing dabs and hurr we wuz kangz. i'm only waiting for the day where he begins yelling raycism! left and right every time something goes wrong.

he is pretty /fa/ desu

He's been a perpetual cunt encouraged by idiots who are in-explicitly in positions of power.

>this thread

>this poster

What's the matter Eoin, too civilised for you?