Islam is a religion of peace, because if we were all Muslims, insha'Allah there would be peace

Islam is a religion of peace, because if we were all Muslims, insha'Allah there would be peace.

Don't even try to debate me, kuffār.

الله أكبر

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boring book. boring culture. boring materialistic followers. boring customs.

I just renamed a random pig in minecraft as "prophet muhammed"

go away..

O’My Ummah, a dawn is looming, so expect the clear victory

You're so right!
That's why we should kill all the infidels, that way we can get the los peace.

Islam is not a religion of peace, but its goal is peace. Once all the infidels have been terminated, violence will no longer be necessary, and we will reach true peace.

Dubs have spoken

If we were all muslims there would be no infidels to kill though

shut up pig!
She fucking deserved it
She's a woman what does she think she has, rights?

Do women martyrs also get 72 virgins?

الكافرين والخطاة تقف أي فرصة ضد جبروت الله .

May pigs fuck your prophet muhhammad
May Jews shit all over your koran

Allah the pig, al khinzir wa as shaitan.

insha'Allah
Takbir

Tell me, why didn't God help my innocent friend who died for no reason while the guilty ran free? Okay. Fine. Forget the one offs. How about the countless wars declared in his name? Okay. Fine. Let's skip the random, meaningless murder for a second, shall we? How about the racist, sexist, phobia soup we've all been drowning in because of him? And I'm not just talking about Jesus. I'm talking about all organized religion. Exclusive groups created to manage control. A dealer getting people hooked on the drug of hope. His followers, nothing but addicts who want their hit of bullshit to keep their dopamine of ignorance. Addicts. Afraid to believe the truth. That there's no order. There's no power. That all religions are just metastasizing mind worms, meant to divide us so it's easier to rule us by the charlatans that wanna run us. All we are to them are paying fanboys of their poorly-written sci-fi franchise. If I don't listen to my imaginary friend, why the fuck should I listen to yours? People think their worship's some key to happiness. That's just how he owns you. Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality. So fuck God. He's not a good enough scapegoat for me.

Can I be Muslim if I say that the Qur'an is the book of Satan and Mohammed never existed? I really wanna. I can call Jesus Mohammed if you like, you just have to call me Jesus.

this

Tell me JIDF do you know anything about the esoteric secret beliefs of thr alawite islam sect?

Also stop using google translate it fucks up the sentences and makes you look like an obvious troll/idiot

Yeah okay

Each faithful muslim who dies, period, according to tradition, goes to paradise where there are these pure nymphlike beings that you can have sex with.

Islam has a shitton of arbitrary traditions like "Ride a camel cuz the Prophet did" and "Brush your teeth with a stick because the Prophet did" and there is no basis for these things that a Muslim would consider "credible" once they looked at it.

the only thing Muslims should listen to is the Quran because the Quran has been the same story for hundreds of years.

>everyone happily lapping up this stale bait and arguing with a strawman

Go outside, it's a beautiful day.

Looks like 2 characters from the sims. Dat Beard.

I suppose everybody being dead could be called peace.

ahmed, pls

‏ما شاء الله ‏الله اكبر

Assalaqu Maliki eyhana mashmushmush maghdini al-aarabaa aj-jamaa al-qaaqaa'aa.

Kek
> if everyone thinks and acts the same there would be peace.
No shit sherlock

Yeldhudhi iyshmanahh haluqi wihayeyna debush shabramithutha.

Stop your terrorist talk right now

Bismillah! Suck goatdick you perverted second rank citizen of this world.
Don't you have some wives to beat, a goat to fuck and some infidels to blow up because they don't share your twisted psychotic worldview?
Also, Allah sucks goat dick, you pedo scum.

>ITT:jidf symbiot parasite tries to feed and feed off islam hate.
Seriously one look at the catalog and all I see is zionism

All threads

Zhabley zhabley zhizhiyi Amariqwayatha!!!!

What is your purpose of posting this? Rationality doesn't work on the Irrational (minus the conspiracy like "they are all controlling you through religion which I don't see that much).
Have you not grown up yet? Do you have no knowledge and/or experience in communication with the religious?

That seems bad i guess. Speak normal languages pls

Derka DerkaMohammed Jihad!

Nah, that's all I was really trying to say to them.
>step 1: stop your terrorist talk right now
>step 2: speak in normal language please
You guessed the translation. I didn't know you knew the language of Sodom.
(All that was bullshit BTW, none of those words are real)

This.

Hello all, I am actually an ex Muslim/former Muslim, if you have any serious questions.

Answers please.

Actually while the Quran has been similar, it doesn't seem to be in its exact original form. The claim that god protected it from corruption is not true.

Fucking tidy up your alphabet mate. Besides your religion, even your writing is half baked. Makes sense since Muhammad was baked when he found your religion and Allah is just a big ass crystal space joint traveling through the cosmos at twenty kilometres an hour.

Sunni and Shi'a conflicts.

Why havent you been stoned to death as dictated by your former culture?

Im gay, if i convert, how do i get shota pussy?

That guy really needs to fix his handwriting. Simply terrible.

*20 minutes typing response*

Because they dont know I am an atheist. I try to spread the word of reason sometimes, with some people, but very subtly. Most think I am just very liberal, or a shit Muslim. I will never come out of the closet.

Shia aint mooslims xD kys

>implying all other people here arent serious

kys

If Islam is an actual legitimate religion and not actually a congregation of baboons, then Allah grant me dubs!

Heh
>Imblying most violence from Islam isn't against other Muslims

Oh shit

OH SHIT I FUCKED IT UP

Cool story Bro

No, you can't suicide bomb Sup Forums. It's a website, not a skyscraper.

Is loli pussy any good?
Why do white people defend a religion where rape is ok?

I want shota pussy too.... If I kill 72 Muslims by Christmas, do you think I could get one virgin?

is this real?

Allah is great

Pictures from 1999. London.

Religion of peace.

You think I'm in every thread every second of the time?

So you mean like, hate gays cause god told us to ? And god told us a marriage is a sacred bond between female and male ? Gtfo all religion can suck my dick

Allah granted you 3 pairs of dubs.
He is a generous god

Just go to tornado country and help out relief as a 'volunteer'
Pussy is pussy right?

Muslims control the post numbering system. We gave them the job because they excel at the study of investing themselves into bullshit.

Okay then. It's a religion. That is settled. If Islam is a religion of peace and not of barbarians then Allah grant me dubs!

this can't be real. ugh.

No, you were flaming us for a 20 min response.

Never tried loli, not my thang.

>Why do white people defend a religion where rape is ok?

This is a good question, and its something that exmuslims have to deal with. I think they are called the regressive left/liberals. I am a normal liberal btw, and to an extent I believe in freedom of religion, but not all religions are the same. And some are definitely moredangerous than tohers.

I think in the next 5 years, Europe will maybechange their attitudes.

>I'm muslim, not a terrorist.

That's like saying "I'm not gay, I'm only attracted to traps."

Dont even try to bebate, si what are you doin here ? Debate and exchange are sign of intelligence, you obviously lack of it, and if you understood clearly this religion, you would love everyone as yourself and not traeting them kuffar, because that makes you the kuffar

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
Muslims getting upset over absolutely fucking nothing.

No goddammit! Rape is not a victimless crime!

Well OP's statement was if everyone was muslim, there would be peace, but yet there is still conflict in the muslim world. Just saying.

Nah it's like saying "I'm not gay, I'm Just gay"

>I think in the next 5 years, Europe will maybechange their attitudes.

Allah only grants dubs to the true believers

Hou je kanker bek, kanker tjappie.

Allah is so good that his followers kills people that doesn't believe him, and i dont need to upgrade my sentece because this is the truth, fucking terrorists

I see what you did there. Making a post with obvious lies. You are a troll. I have learned a lot about your ways, cretin.

*begins work on a thesis*
*quits after first sentence*
*jacks off on Sup Forums*
Seeya

So how do i get the shota pussy after conversion?

Ok, mr robot...

I see no god

I am Allah, these dubs confirm it.

I am Allah Akbar these trips do not confirm it

Fuck off, kaffer
ONS VIR JOU SUID AFRIKA