This girl is on bus in front of me. rate her and wat do

3/5

Tell her shes pretty
*add fedora here*

STICK IT IN HER POOPER!

please cum on her

she looks like an ape from that view

4/10
Stand up and juat stare at her,as soon as she speaks,you scream from the top of your throat,no words,just barbaric and frantic screaming,after you run out of breath,come too a stop,wait a little,then say "sorry I have autism, I thought you were my sister"
Then casually walk away..

she is a little bit ape-like, but she has that look like she's about to start ovulating, which means she's likely very horny. she isn't married either. go for it.

Blow a hot, sticky load all over that toe-cleavage.

Dare you to get more shoe pics cuz I am a faggot.

yell allah akbar

she seems ape like. is she mexican?

Maybe be a good little white boy and sit quietly until you reach your destination. Faggot

Is that Michelle Obama on the right?

right side looks just like your first lady, fag.

Cock in mouth!

Feed her a bowl of eggs

CHECK TRUE STATEMENT

michelle obama is chimpanzee

funny how this "chimpanzee" is smarter, richer, and has accomplished way moar than you or any other Sup Forumstard. but you go ahead and feel good about yourself, retard

Tell her to fix her posture and her shoes are too large. 2/5

kaboozle

Oh hey, that's muni. You on the L?

She accomplished nothing. Having married a lucky chimpanzee who'd been chosen by Illuminaty to be the first niggro prezident of USA....

ugly feets, ugly face, ugly bus.
Would not whatever

Parden my English friends I am of Russia and here we all say Oh, yes OK, Obama he is that ape and Obama is the man that has caused what it is in this world today but that will not be blamed for nothing there are make signs here about him being of an ape