ITT post artists that would actually be willing to play Donald J. Trump's inauguration

ITT post artists that would actually be willing to play Donald J. Trump's inauguration
>Jason Aldean
>Kanye
> Kid Rock
>Ted Nugent
>Lynyrd Skynyrd
>Five Finger Death Punch and other white trash buttrock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE
youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro
youtube.com/watch?v=-JnhEI_Q6F4
youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/11/10/trump-won-so-amy-schumers-moving-out-of-the-country-wait-what-never-mind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bruce Springsteen
Animal Collective
Metallica
Pet Sounds led by Mike Love
Taylor Swift

Angel Olsen

Varg Vikernes

Me, dayglo abortions, misfits probably. Zappa almost definitely, he was a libertarian and would hate Hillary so much that he'd endorse trump. .

well, sleigh bells have already been confirmed, so there's one

>Zappa almost definitely, he was a libertarian and would hate Hillary so much that he'd endorse trump. .

Besides being shitty speculation, this is also probably wrong - to add my own shitty speculation. Zappa had integrity, he wouldn't pick a side in that, let alone with a guy who was courting the Klan and evangelists. Zappa's kind of rational libertarianism is effectively dead.

“The thing I will say (about Trump) is just because you have no one to answer to, it doesn’t mean that you should be the person to be in charge of things. My father always said respect is something to be earned. It doesn’t matter if you’re the pope or a police officer or a teacher, it has to be earned. And you also have to be reasonable and think of the greatest good for the greatest number of people and to consider differences and really take that seriously. I just don’t see that in Trump.”

- Moon Unit's thoughts on the issue

>let alone with a guy who was courting the Klan

you're a literal brainwashed idiot, make sure you catch the daily show tonight

springsteen campaigned for clinton and called trump a moron, so probably not

you literally sound like a fag

If we're being honest anyone who voted for Hillary Clinton should've been rounded up and executed

my band desu

RTJ would be so down.

>rtj supporting reagan 2.0
I highly doubt it

That means your oneitis would die too

Look, you're not wrong, and this is coming from someone who fucking hates Trump.

HYPE

Heard rumors Weezer and QOTSA might be playing

Kanye

>white trash
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

weezer wouldn't do it, they're bernie bros

QOTSA could actually do it

explain how Trump's campaign was not effectively "courting the Klan" please

No wonder libcucks that have been brainwashed into hating themselves and their race don't like Trump. He creates cognitive dissonance for them.

Wouldn't be surprised by QOTSA, Weezer is pretty apolitical so I could see it happening. I could see Car Seat Headrest or the Melvins playing if asked.

>QOTSA
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.......

this image didn't stop trump from winning the election

i'm surprised you managed to post something without saying cuck once

wonder how long that'll last

smashing pumpkins?

>explain how X is NOT Y because the msm said it was so
>ignores hillary's actual racism
>liberal logic

youtube.com/watch?v=jDarQNvndTE

youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

youtube.com/watch?v=-JnhEI_Q6F4

t-they're s-still the electoral vote, r-right?

Fuck. How'd no one think of that? Billy would kill to play there.

2016 = start to finish, the greatest year in history

it's a month after the election and trump supporters are still bringing up hillary
you know there's a very realistic chance the person you're responding to isn't even a hillary supporter
but hey you're too emotional to see not only that but that your criticisms of hillary also apply to trump

>trump does this
>B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT SHILLARY
>conservative logic

Hillary didn't dogwhistle to the klan by calling Mexicans rapists and saying she wanted to ban Muslims. She also wasn't endorsed by the klan.

haha cool
you didnt answer his question tho youre just saying "well hillary is too!"

Sounds like someone's still sore

that sentence has way too many S's my man

nah actually it's hilarious seeing all the trump supporters start defending him doing the stuff that they claimed to be against

like he appointing the president of goldman-sachs for his cabinet
really makes you think

>trump does this

but he doesn't you brainwashed retard, that was the point

get out of your echo chamber youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

lmao i'm the one you were responding to, but others have already covered pretty thoroughly why this is a retarded answer.

>brainwashed retard
yeah you are so le woke and redpilled xd everyone is brainwashed except me and my redpill bros

>out of context statements
>fighting globalism makes him a racist
>cultural marxist tactics 101
well done, dolt

no wonder you dumbasses lost

>globalism
>cultural marxism

>bros
Ohhhh... I get it now.

Don't worry, you can still continue to fight the patriarchy regardless of losing the presidency, house and senate.

An online petition, perhaps?

But whats wrong with Muslims? I'm friends with a lot of Muslims and they"re plenty nice and patriotic. Also whats the conservatives' problem with global trade?

were you also that guy in the ottawa mcdonalds who threw an anti-feminist temper tantrum over a chicken sandwich

>online petition
sorry i'm not sargon of akkad

Straw man to the extreme. Thanks for rounding us up with the crazy SJWs.

Globalism is literally inevitable you stupid fedora, stop trying to fight it and just let it happen. The white race is incapable of surviving.

Martin Shkreli ft. Ghostface Killah

Kiss would do it. Gene loves Israel and money.
Bob Dylan might do it being Bob Dylan and all.

top fucking kek you destroyed him

Find a picture with more talent in it than this. I dare you.

>losing the presidency, house and senate
You'd think they'd get it by now, but no :)

I hope they double down and keep the dems out of power for the next 100 years.

Shia LaBoeuf

What's with "liberals" and these glasses? What are they trying to project, exactly?

Why can't the right accept that transgender people exist?

I do think it's funny that if Hillary won and was appointing Goldman Sachs execs to her cabinet Trump supporters would be fucking gnashing their teeth.

In their eyes Trump is their god emperor and can do no wrong.

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes well you just might find

You get what you need

exactly, which is why arguing with trumplettes is fucking pointless; cognitive dissonance through the fucking roof. it's infuriating.

>the sale of our national forests
>the acceleration of climate change
>sucking Russia's dick
>the discrimination of gay and transgender people
>more fracking
oh yeah we "need" this stuff

i don't even fucking know where to begin with this post hahahaha a political cartoon, a fucking ben garrison political cartoon, a shitty rolling stones song, the attempt to make some sort of grand beautiful post summarizing everything wrong with the left using these components, holy shit man.

well at least you accept that you still get goldman-sachs no matter what

>Why can't the right accept that transgender people exist?
Strawman.

The issue is e.g. degenerate mentally unstable freaks like using bathrooms with their daughters while daddy has to wait outside.

Trump is actually more of a libertarian. He doesn't give a fuck what people do in their own homes. Call yourself a trisexual frog. Whatever. He takes issue with cultural marxist agendas that use people like yourself as their useful idiots to push an ideology.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

I know you won't try to educate yourself about anything, but there's a short vid touching upon it.

>Aphex and Kanye are on stage at the inauguration
>They're both sitting on the bench of a Yamaha GX-1.
>With Aphex on the keys, and Kanye on a vocoder, they belt out one of the most beautifully modern national anthems ever "sung"
>After receiving a standing ovation from the crowd, Kanye and Aphex hug each other.
>Aphex whispers in Kanye's ear, forgiving him for sampling Avril 14th without his permission.
>The final barrier of Kanye's tough guy exterior is broken, and tears begin flowing from his eyes as he buries his face in Aphex's shoulder, in the most human moment to ever grace the steps of The White House.
>"Wow. Terrific." Says Trump as he witnesses this historic event. Him and the rest of the crowd are too touched by this extraordinarily moving sight that nobody notices Mike Pence mouthing the words: "Fucking fags."

blacked.com hahaha

>springsteen

I know this is surprising but the dude is as left as it gets.

>Trump is actually more of a libertarian

libertarians aren't warhawks though
they also don't use that gubbermint they oh so hate to propose banning entire groups of people because they're threatened by them

ding ding fucking ding

So, is Trump a warhawk or in bed with Russia? Get your stories straight, faggots.

He was by FAR the least warmongering out of all the 20 or so dem and rep candidates aside from MAYBE Rand Paul, and that's debatable.

>MFW when by "warhawk" he/she/it probably means getting rid of ISIS

www.tmz.com/2016/12/01/garth-brooks-sing-inauguration-trump/

>So, is Trump a warhawk or in bed with Russia?
You can be both

>So, is Trump a warhawk or in bed with Russia?
>he thinks these two are mutually exclusive

>He was by FAR the least warmongering out of all the 20 or so dem and rep candidates
then please provide me an example of all those candidates outright saying they have no issue with killing innocent civilians that most likely have no connections

but that's what trump's emotions tell him
you know, the group of people who claim that emotions don't matter

Bruh his said we should kill the families of terrorists.
That violates the motherfucking Geneva convention

:^))))

WTF are you even talking about? Are you not aware the Red Cross estimated that Obama killed ~2,000 civilians via his drone strikes in 2015 alone? So did Trump say civilians get killed in military strikes? And you're mad that he told the truth? Are you that daft?

i don't like obama though

also you really don't pay attention to the things trump says do you

>the discrimination of gay and transgender people
Who cares about those faggots? They can fuck off to Sweden

>That violates the motherfucking Geneva convention

>woman

So Sleigh Bells and Garth Brooks are the only two confirmed so far?

How about Taylor swift?

Everyone is equal.
What's your point?

don't you love how the white genocide crowd can't handle other people different than them being around

really makes you think

>Everyone is equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and tenured professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.

do you also trust fox news scientists

What does that have to do with a UT professor discussing what is happening at UT?

why do commie libs keep BTFO themselves?

so you're trusting the essjew professors you were prolly saying are INDOCTRINATING kids a few threads ago

Great post friend ;)

>Metallica
Lars was one of the "if Trump wins I leave the country"-fags

Again, what does that have to do with a UT professor discussing what is happening at UT?

Oh, you don't actually have anything to say because you only parrot the Daily Show and Colbert etc.? OK.

Continue talking out of your ass in effort to push their failing agenda. Good luck with that.

Merry Christmas :)

and not a single one of them did... interdasting

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/11/10/trump-won-so-amy-schumers-moving-out-of-the-country-wait-what-never-mind/

good to see you, like trump, are comfortable with your flip flopping

Animal Collective

is that the face of denial

good to see you both love goldman-sachs

They released a statement on election day (or the day before, can't remember) telling people to vote Hillary and that voting 3rd party could cost her the election. Pretty embarrassing desu. I wish musicians would stop trying to use their celebrity status as political sway.