Social anxiety, such a piece of shit

Social anxiety, such a piece of shit.

Used to be a little nervous when i was under 25 or something when meeting new people and stuff. Now its ridiculous, hands shaking when eating infront of other people. How cure, why live?

what changed things?
just get into that mentality again, faggot

Wish i knew

Try serving time over in Afghanistan and watching your best friends legs get disintegrated in front of you, you fucking waste of skin

Calm it, edgelord

Jesus you're ignorant.

OP, you can't fix it with tips from Sup Forums. Seek professional help; you may need medication.

Cant, also cant explain why

Stop being a dick to OP, hes asking for advice. Godamn Sup Forums is full of "I have it worse than you" kind of people. Heres some advice OP, tell a doctor and theyll prescribe you some time of that. Take care man.

Dont want drugs

Then accept life as a hermit, I guess.

Feel you op. Still a normie here but I used to be Mr popular and Mr social until about mid high school. Senior year through college and up until now saw a weird downward trend towards feeling extremely awkward and uncomfortable, especially in one on one situations. Not quite to your level but I came close.

Best advice I can give you is to put yourself out there, work on eye contact and just focus on the social situations you did good in or felt fine during, I worked my way back eventually you can too

Or at least get therapy.

OP here, whenever i succesfully do a social thing, i feel empowered for a little while like no hands shaking or shit. Guess i should just keep forcing myself to socialize or something, Always comes back tho.

Also, started drinking a little more, Anyone feel anxious after drinking like the whole weekend?

Not op, but yeah, i am very nervous too, when it comes to dealing with random people, and also some of the "everyday-people", but when shit gets serious, it eases up. Being nervous with socializing is not like fear of dying, seeing someone die, -get hurt, ferar of heights, snakes, wolfs or anything. I think its just mostly overthinking, -analyzing, and caring too much of other peoples thoughts and shit.

Forgot to answer you, Was eating at a public place, suddenly got this feeling of panic, hands started shaking "wtf why is this so embaressing?" and thats that. Been worse and worse ever since

this

Go to a psychiatrist so he can turn u into a benzodiazepine and antidepressant addict

Is there any way i can ease the anxiety myself before going to an expensive shrink, please? Any tips? Other than drinking 24/7

damn, who were u with or what were u doing?
context?

over the counter:
L-Theanine
inositol
glycine

Lots of people around me, same table etc, before going to eat i was "meh, what should i eat" at the table, got this panic attack, like eating manually, hands shaking a little bit, then got worse. I wanted to die. Just everyday people i guess. The hands shaking suprised me too

Thanks, just ordered the L-theanine, hope it works even a little

thats weird mang

I think it was a panic attack, now im just panicking about having a panic attack, it was so embaressing

Op here, i served in the army, just not in the US army.

So Mr popular in high school finds that going from tend to tend isn't enough to keep him liked in the real world. Not the first time that's ever happened

KISS army?

Wut?

kek