>Time passes
>Chilling w gf
>Look over her shoulder briefly
>Phone is on sc talking to a girl who is a massive pothead
>talking about knowing someone and buying
>mfw she lied to me
>mfw she knows I've been lied to a lot in past relationships and by family
>mfw I can't trust her not and she doesn't know

Sup Forumsros wtf do I do. This just happened last night and I'm supposed to see her today, and last night I could fake it but this is fucking me up. She's had a rough past and I don't judge her but she's getting her young friend into drugs and the kid is still kind of early in high school. I know yall are probably all for drugs but we all know starting too young can ruin some people, fuck, she was one of them. I just think it isn't responsible, and above all, she lied to me, and is acting like nothing is wrong. I can't stand the thought of dating such a comfortable liar. We've been together about 3 months maybe more like 4, it wasn't a clear start. What do Sup Forums? I love her a lot but I'm so stressed out over this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23490548
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's only weed. Alcohol is more harmful. Stop being such a massive pussy, OP.

It was the gateway that lead her to all the drugs that almost killed her. It's not meant for kids, they have to figure out their shit before they get into that shit. That's why there are laws. The friend she's helping is like 15.

Smoke some weed and 'think' it over

/thread

>kids
Either you're a pedophile or an underagefag

Dumbass weed isn't a gateway drug and the laws don't mean shit, alcohol is way more dangerous.
Man up

lol it is a gateway drug, take your 420 hipster fag bullshit somewhere else.

Also, OP, she's broken. You should have known better.

Soberfag here, but not faggot straightedge. I don't need someone else to define my lifestyle.

Confront her with what you heard. See if you can get a confession. The sin of a lie is not the lie itself, but the fact that others then have to act on that false information. Be straight up. Don't give her any room to try to wiggle out. Tell her exactly what you heard.

Honestly pot is the least damaging drug out there. Prescription pills and alcohol wreak more havok. But it's not harmless. I think you're a pussy for not letting your gf do as she pleases with shit like this, but if it matters that much to you, then you're going to just have to break up with a lot of bitches probably.

Accept that you will never stop someone from enjoying substances. If they want to do it, they will do it. If they don't want to do it, they won't do it. You might be able to convince someone it's a better way to live, but at the end of the day, it's up to them what they put in their body. Holding your ability to leave them over their head makes you an asshole. Either do it or don't. Don't try to gamble or coerce them into doing what you want. Just leave or don't, and stick to that decision. Aka be a man. Be alpha.

Leave
It won't work out. You're clearly different people. Those kind of flaws.are fundamental.

Ive been in exactly that spot. My two big things of advice are to find someone more like yourself, and do loosen up and consider drinking/smoking at least once in your life. A lot of the stigma you feel is from a lack of personal expirence.

But seriously find someone else. Trust is important and clearly to her: drugs > you. So find someone who will put you first, borderline underage OP.

"Lel weed dood don worry its jus weed dood lel mane up bro not lik the pont of dis is dat she lied to u. BURNIE LELELEL"

The only reason it would be a gateway drug is because it's illegal. Because it's illegal, once someone takes it they may have the attitude of
>I already broke the law. Why stop now?
However this won't happen if it's not treated like some, dark, taboo substance.

this man is the correct one, do this OP

Dump the bitch
If she's willing to be dishonest AND do something that you don't like that isn't unreasonable, then it's only going to get worse.
Like you said, you have trust issues. There is no going back

Pfft, get rid of her.

The ONE truth you must understand about women is this.

When men ask for advice, we want ADVICE. It is an honour for a man to be asked advice of another man. It means that man respects him and really wants his opinion.

When a woman asks for advice, she doesn't want advice. She will keep asking people until she gets the answer that justifies what she wants to do. Then she will do it.

And if anyone she asks advice of whose advice she DENIED steps in her way, oh there is all hell to pay.

Get rid of her now.

If people ask why, don't bother telling the truth, she's already called you a cheat, and a paedophile, and a rapist, and a scumbag etc.

If people ask, just say "I thought she was better than that" and REFUSE to elaborate. Change topic, walk away. Do whatever. Just use the same line over and over.

I thought she was better than that.

Drugfag is drugs.

You could say the same thing about cocaine or heroin...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23490548

Where I am, it's treated exactly like that. It's 100% illegal.

She's 17, I'm 18, her friend is 15

You could and should totally score a 3-some before you dump that hoe.

Props to you for being clean.
It sucks, but the relationship has to end.

You can say the same thing about alcohol

Yes it would be more helpful if the authorities don't treat it like that but if people in general don't treat it like that it shouldn't be a problem.

I smoke 3-14 grams a day and can tell you that you are completly retarded, and your kind of thinking is why I am now a hopeless drug addict.
But a gateway to psychedelics is something I will never regret.

Everyone in my area is super weird about it, and act like it's some big behind the scenes thing. Every friend that I've had has done that then shortly after gotten into drinking and dropping acid, that was two years ago for some, just sophomores.
One friend only started smoking recently, a couple months later was getting scammed into buying bullshit and doing shrooms.
People in my area DO NOT handle weed well. Ever.

Dude, the only way it's a gateway is because it gives you contact with people who have harder stuff. Your gf already knows those people. Weed should be fine.

>shrooms
>drooping acid
Way to prove weed improves your life and leads to less dangerous drug use.
I'm pretty sure you and everyone you know is a complete tool:

She just sounds like a messed up girl. Weed isn't going to make ppl do other drugs unless they already wanted to. Your gf is just a mess. Dump here before she starts stealing from you and fucking other men for money. That money probably isn't going to be just for weed.

Confront her and if she doesnt have a really good explanation then she just flat lied to you. Dont be a cuck

OP I am gonna be pretty serious and say that this isn't fucking bad in the slightest. My gf thinks the same thing and made me quit. Weed is probably the best thing she could be on in terms of safety and is not a gateway drug unless she's a dumbass. I've never had any thought of smoking crack or sticking dirty needles in my arm after smoking a bowl. Grow a pair of balls OP and stop trying to change her harmless weed habit

This

Treat her like a whore for a night so she knows what lies ahead. Then gtfo.

Sounds like people around your area are just lame. You live out in the middle of corn field or some landlock state.
I have friends that started smoking weed in middle school. Guess what, they grew up and are navy fags now

Shrooms and acid are two of the most safe street drugs.

I live on a farm in Arkansas and know allot of cool people and can find nearly any drug I want.
He's just a cog.

I agree
That's why I said they are safer than weed

She has made clear desires to drink and do hard shit, my point is not only the irresponsibility of getting a young kid into that scene, but the fact that she's been recovering from hard shit that I know she'll fall back into after she gets away with this. She went on a family trip where I know she was drinking a lot alone because she has self destructive suicidal tendencies. That's why she does this shit. I've been riding on the thought that I can show her how life can be lived without altering your mental state. friends, she doesn't smoke to relieve pain, she smokes to numb herself to shit then fuck herself up more.

Pics of your gf and the 15 yo

Oh yeah, and she's lying and sneaking behind my back about this. But I guess we want to talk about why I'm a prude instead of the actual issue.

If the 15 yo wants weed there is nothing you or your girlfriend can do to stop her

take it from someone who fell in love at 21, and has trust issues from childhood problems.
She will break your heart if you dont break up with her.
This feels like me talking to my past self.
I'm 35 now, and wise.
Listen to me.
Break up with her.
Women profoundly change post-high school.
From 19-24, they change.
You must care for yourself and break up with her.

She's broken, she's an adict and shes clearly comfortable lying to you. Dump her bitch ass and move on. You're young, don't get stuck with a chick like her or it'll fuck up your life. It's not like the 2 you are married or even been together that long. It should be nothing to you to just move on to another bitch

What's to say that the 15 yo isn't already a stoner?
That wouldn't be the least bit surprising

samefag

forgot to add-
Because I ignored all the amoke when I was in love, and she broke it off with me out of the blue one day, i have been broken since.
This was 12 years ago.
If I had only confronted my intuition, and the writing on the wall, those 12 years would not have been what they were.

We were to be married.
Then, out of nowhere she dumped me.
4 months later she was engaged and pregnant.

Bail, OP. Just bail. And, thank me later.

She's lying to you. Over something stupid like weed.

Granted she has a history, but there are two things to consider:

You're so closed-minded and controlling that you forced her to lie about it.

She's a liar and chose the path of least resistance rather than be honest.

It seems like the pot isn't the problem, the lying is. Are you part of turning her into a liar? Only you really know that.

It doesn't seem like you're the manipulative, controlling, possessive type, so maybe after only 3 or 4 months and it wasn't a "clear start" and she's already lying about smallish things. What happens in another 3 or 4 months? 3 or 4 years? What will she be lying about then?

And how far will she have backslid into using other drugs? The problem with addicts isn't the drug, it's the addictive personality.

People with mental ilness tend to want to treat it in some kind of way. Self medication. Suicidal tendencies and shit... You are not her white knight. She needs a professional therapist. Maybe it's just psychological. If it is not she needs proper medication. Either way, you shouldn't try to be captain save a ho.

Look OP you fag, your relationship is done. It shouldn't have ever even started. "I'll change her, I'll show her how life can be different!" You pathetic faggot, does it ever work when women try to change men? Does it ever work when anyone tries to change anyone?

People don't change because of others, the only way she'll ever stop blazing it is if she goes through something and finds her own, personal reason to stop.

I think you're a faggot for being straight edge and passing up a lover who would get high as fucking balls with you, but I also think you're an idiot for ever thinking you could change a drug addict.

Think about it this way, would you START doing drugs for her? No? Then why would she STOP for you?

fuck, I haven't had my coffee and half of those sentences aren't even sentences.

Anyway, I'd have a talk with her. See what happens. Tell her you need honesty. Give her a chance.

Personally, I don't tolerate liars. I'll work with just about everything else, but not lying. It's kind of a deal-breaker.

wow, ur so cool user :O

I have stopped drugs for
> us
So that could be OP's lady friend's solution.

But, I am in love.
Is she? And, is it enough?

What else do you want us to say? She's a hot mess (post pictures of her). She's not going to stop till she is dead or till SHE wants to get help to stop. She's probably had terrible childhood and seems like her parents don't care.

Your not going to be superman and save this girl. Do you think she even really loves you? I'm sure she loves that nigga Tyrone when he has a blunt and a bag of coke too.
Tons of other girls that are straight edge religious nuts.

What type of coffee.? I'm about to brew a cup of cafe moto hazelnut.

Shrooms and acid are great. Better make sure you don't get a research chemical though.

How could one little street swallow so many lives?

here. I also stopped doing all the hard core shit for "us". But the thing was she was willing to start all the hard core shit just to be with me. That made me sit down and really think if I wanted to do that, made me realize the crossroads I was at. Made me realize that I didn't want to ruin her life and that she deserved a man who would show up to work every day.

I still sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I took her partying instead. Would have ended in tragedy but would have been one hell of a fucking story I bet. Oh well.

>Be a fresh high school graduate
>mfw she knows I've been lied to a lot in past relationships and by family

grow up, loser.
You're too young to pretend like you have this big tragic history.

You already fell for the drugs are bad meme so why should I even attempt to help you? You probably drink alcohol and if she was like "oh user I don't want you drinking alcohol or coffee" and flipped the situation on you, then you wouldn't stop drinking coffee and alcohol forever. You tell her whatever she needs to hear to stop worrying and then you do it. That's how you deal with women. You're acting like a woman OP. Just suck it the fuck up or dump her idgaf

Just the Trader Joe's french roast. I switch between that and the Bay Area Blend.

It's cheap and good. A good balance between quality and cost, but it doesn't satisfy my coffee snobbery.

hey man, in 7th grade Tammy said she liked liked him when she only liked him. or what about the time his mom said she'd buy him an xbox and got him a PS instead? life of tragedy.

Who is that Japanese girl, op?

I'm usually not attracted to Asians, but damn.

Seriously doubt that you just graduated high school... This sounds like some 16 year old drama. Get over it fag, life gets worse from here.

Its fucking weed. Calm down and stop being such a faggot.

Here it is:

You ARE a controlling BF. She's lying to you because you FORCE her to lie to you by being such a judgemental, self righteous, control-freak.

The girl can do whatever the fuck she wants. You have NO authority over her and you're pretending to care about her just because it feels good to watch her bend under your will. And you also love the attention you get for having such a tragic GF; you always have someone to complain about to your friends, to strangers online...

Go find another girl you can control and mold into your idea of what a person should be.

Or better yet, maybe you should just FIND THAT PERSON instead of finding someone you perceive as weak (recovering addict) to attempt to control and change.

Guess what: the person will never be what you want them to be and if they ever get close you'll drop them to find another "fixer-upper" so you can stroke your daddy/god complex and tell someone how wrong their life is.

You have the problem, not her.

4/10

Why is it, that OP is such a faggot and is not dating a trap?

Seems like a cock in your mouth would fit pretty well, as you are only talking shit.

Me and most of my friends smoke weed everyday for 10 years, started with 19.

Most of us are now academics with really good paying jobs and girlfriends who just accept it (caused in their lack of autism?!).

But well, a beta pussy like you will probably lose his girlfriend soon anyway!

Considering how young you all are OP you'd be fucking stupid to think that your relationship is going to be something serious or meaningful. Nothing wrong with weed. You should be the one smoking her out not her friend, but it seems you lack the experience/maturity to do so.

If you are so against drugs then dump her and find yourself a girl who feels the same way you do about them. Youre going to be in for a very miserable experience with your current gf otherwise. Don't waste your time and energy on drama with a 17 year old gf, especially when you are only 18 yourself.
Focus on yourself and your education because that is going to determine how well you live OP. Leave the drama and seriousness of relationships to the side until youre at least 30. Just do you man.

she asked and he stated what he felt she should do

hes not controlling, she just should have just stated her intentions and not ask

also op is a pussy weed is like weaker then fucking tobacco, straight edgers are retards that miss some of the best things in life.

you're the kind of person who also claims that men can't do whatever they want, because muh female empowerment

KYS

/thread

Seriously, you better wake the fuck up if you are going to college. Went to a top 20 school. Everyone smoked pot on the weekends. The heavier stuff was a toss up. But being a straightedge is really going to mess up your college life if you are going somewhere decent.

this. 15 is also not too young to experiment w pot

I didn't read the thread but came here to say that you're not responsible for her. If you're unhappy with her actions, then leave.

Why are you so worried about your relationship at age 18? You aren't going to be with her forever. Just fuck her brains out, go to college, graduate, then find a girl who shares your opinions on mind altering substances. Then you'll find happiness