Unpopular opinions about popular TV

Boring Subplots: The Show

Cocksucker: the post

OP sucks cock: By choice

the plots were the worst part of the show. they were hamstrung by history so they didn't get to do weekly shockdeaths so you had 5 stories about whores and kidney stones

i feel like he was cast wrong

just never got that authoritarian vibe from him that would put him in the badass tier

SWEGEN

>Shakespearean
>Deadwood

God people are dumb.

DIRT WORSHIPPING HEATHENS

Justified should stay in Kentucky, that South Dakota costume is silly.

Sup Forums everybody. A bunch of toothless mud-caked hoopleheads.

I think you are thinking about game of thrones

My favorite show of all time.

You suck cock by choice, OP.

OP will never be as nimble as a forest creature

it's just a poormans Boardwalk Empire, people who like Deadwood are wannabe patricians and cocksuckers.

There's more going on in any random episode of Deadwood than the entirety of Boardwalk's five seasons.

nice troll

m-muh culluh

Why was Hearst so shitty

>It's a Mr.Wu episode.

you have to admit boardwalk went way down hill after dah-mahdy died.

is it true that those who dont like deadwood suck cock by choice?

>mfw i browse the same board as these """""people""""

first post is the best as usual

The dialog is beautiful and the main characters are great.

But all those god damn plots that go to nowhere! The Earps and their no plan, the two kids with a no plan that are thieves, the fucking circus, the prostitute killer, the black boy and the diamond mine in Africa or whatever. Too much filler shit when the meat is in Al, Seth and the gang. Wtf, Milch?

>Shakespearean soliloquies and iambic pentameter

Deadwood only appeals to retards who think it's so hip to have chars say cunt and that character development is the be-all and end-all of storytelling. Fuck off pretending it's anything more than that. Not OP by the way.

I enjoyed season 2 almost as much as season 1.

season 2 was better than season 1 in almost every aspect

I'm with you, although I think it only slightly edges out the first

>Deadwood
>iambic pentameter
you have to be kidding me

How come it got such middling reviews? It's pretty underrated.

I have to agree, the characters had far more depth than the first season and the plot seemed better structured and fleshed out.

Yes!

because it would be an understatement to say that s2 isn't exactly set out to hold the viewers hand
and because of that if you wan't to truly appreciate the season, your mind has to be 100% engaged in everything that's happening on the screen, and let's face it, the majority of (re)viewers aren't going to do that

the fact everything you just said is 100% right triggers me

but it was still a wonderful show

breaking bad is a boring shit show with 0 likeable characters and only popular because it's about edgy meth and features two kinds of relatable losers as the mains

the subplots weren't boring until season 3, because by then they took up most of the plot

case in point: the annoying fued between hostettler and steve the drunk could be excised entirely without losing anything of note

>fargo
shit ending on both seasons

FPBP