What could be a potential benefit to having a fast food franchise run your sports team?

what could be a potential benefit to having a fast food franchise run your sports team?

Don't fast food franchises run everything in america?

i dont think they own any teams?

more shitty food at the stadium, that's all americans care about at sporting events anyway

What is this map supposed to represent?

Krispy Kreme is nice but it's hardly fast food, just a donut chain. Bojangles or Cookout is #1 in North Carolina.

I've literally never heard of whatever New York is supposed to be.

Shouldn't Illinois be McDonald's? Isn't corporate hq there?

>Florida
>hooters

lmao

Not really

Mediocre burger chain in the city that everyone likes to say is really good. I wasn't aware it existed outside of like 5 locations in nyc, though.

Shake Shack? It's an NYC thing.

Their shakes are good, but the burger is ruined by the fact that they use potato bread buns

Based Wawa

Between them and Sheetz, I'm convinced that at least 10% of all meals consumed in Pennsylvania were purchased at a gas station

Why isn't Ohio Wendy's?

>potato bread buns

I never knew there was such a thing

I think potato bread might be a Mid-Atlantic thing. I'm from Southeastern PA and that shit was everywhere. It sucks, but it's cheap

Classic Florida

Yes it is.

Central IL here. i've litteraly never even see a shake shack in my life

Why would Louisiana have IHOP (didnt even expand to Louisiana until recent history) instead of Popeyes (founded in New Orleans) or Raising Canes (founded in Baton Rouge?)

This is how uncultured people from Holland actually are

Cheesecake factory? The fuck? No one goes to that. If anything WA should be Starbucks.

>instagram
This map is pointless and literally just something that a loser on the internet made. Opening the thumbnail is giving it more credit than it deserves.

Likewise, I was disappointed with the prevalence of IHOP and not a single instance of Waffle House.

Waffle House is overrated shit