I just got back from a midnight showing, ask me anything

I just got back from a midnight showing, ask me anything

Was it good?
How would you rank the X-Men movies?

What did they do to Apocalypse? Would movie version still be my favorite villain?

On an unrelated question: does the x-men animated series end on a satisfying conclusion?

What if it's not the destination, but the experience?
-Harry Kim saying something stupid

how havok died?

dat filename. when you gonna start taking hormones to get dat booty

Not OP here. Very good, didn't deserve the 56% on RottenTomatoes at all. The 80s style was spot on, Sophie Turner really impressed me her accent was great and she wasn't total dogshit like she is in Game of Thrones. I would rate the X-Men movies as 2/FC/XM:A/DoFP/TheW/1/TLS/W:O

Should I take that as a "no"?

I actually saw a triple bill tonight that included the latest 3 X-Men flicks, solid trilogy

how much screen time does jubilee get?

Do you think the public will lash out against the critics when they watch it?

Was it gay?

The new trilogy
1. DOFP
2. First class
3. Apocolypse

I liked the movie, some of it didn't work so I can understand the mixed reviews, also there is no need for it to be this long

How many people were in the theater with you?
How was olivia munn?
And jubilee?

5 minutes at most, spot on representation though

Me too, I've enjoyed the last 3 the most. 1 and 2 are okay but products if their time. This one especially fell more like an actual X-men movie

Apocalypse was good, very intense but admirable. You could really sense the superiority he felt over regular humans.

Would of liked him to be bigger

Went full Muslim and allahu akbared

I wanted to watch it today but they didn't let me in because of the no singles policy and I don't have any friends to go with me

No singles policy? Not trying to be a cunt but is this an american thing?

Would say it was around 3/4 full.
Jubilee is barely in the barely noticed the movie, looks great for future reference though.
Munn was smoking hot and did a good enough job

Didn't Havok die in DOFP?

I go to the cinema all the time on my own

>no singles policy
Nice meme

There was enough titty and ass to keep me happy.

>That ring girls booty
>That deep JLaw cleavage

He sort of just dissapeared though, kind of weak and unsatisfying. I thought he may have been swept up by his space-faring father or something space/cosmic-y

How much Charles/Erick?

Is it more like BvS or does it give Avengers vibes?

I want to Apocalypse mode.

yes

It's a meme

Was Psylocke good? Bad?

I wouldn't compare it to either. It's very much it's own thing, the Retro X-Men feel of the last 2.

they fucked up with mystique look, bitch looks like a smurf

Looked great, didn't get much to say but it's Olivia Munn and that's the way she should be. Seen and not heard.

I just read the final episode of the animated series and you lied to me user, it's actually pretty satisfying.

Any post-credit scene? Just answer yes or no, please, and if it's good or not.

Also how is Oscar Isaac? Good, bad, spot on, ?

She had like 4 lines at most.

I saw all 3 films tonight, the make up over the 3 films get's colossally better

bad. didnt feel like a threat at all

But is it gay or not? This is important.

Yes, it's meh, new wolverine movie info

Isaac's is good, plays an intense Apocolypse

PCS: Yes there is, and decent set up for next movie.

Oscar Isaac is okay, make up and voice modifier really over shadows a lot of the performance

There is zero homosexual acts in this movie

The last season or two the animation style changed and it got less adult.

It makes me sad that Xmen will always be the third wheel of comic book movies

Thats for the better. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

X-men is the nintendo of movies. While the big fight is xbox v ps, nintendo just chills out and release stuff for their own manchildren niche.

X-men is the only franchise that still interests me. Im up for another 15 years of Singer's twink-men.

>While the big fight is xbox v ps
>Wii, DS, 3DS all released in this milennial gen, and they are in top 5 of best selling consoles ever
>The top 14 spots of best selling videogames are Nintendo
>The WiiU, one of the worst Nintendo consoles has just 30% less sales than XBone
>If we put 3DS and WiiU sales, they have sold even more than Sony and Microsoft together, in this gen only.

fuck dat ass

Kant refuted Anselms Ontological Argument by stating that existence is not a predicate. Can you explain why that statement is simultaneously true and not damaging to the argument?

Rogue confirmed for 4pl8 squat