ITT talking about Marina Joyce

ITT talking about Marina Joyce
I kinda have the feeling that the whole 'conspiracy' is a hoax.
What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyyQsEHenSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N1txP5oligQ&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=HgyOjb8Y9b8
instagram.com/p/BIXXpjVBrZm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

end it

Who is this trap and why should I care

rude

youtube.com/watch?v=dyyQsEHenSQ

Some ditzy skank caused a bunch of media hype, you say?
Who gives a shit? Everyone is going to forget in a week as usual.

rude

its important

you are gay

u should be banned

no u

u made sexist jokes

i stated a fact
why dont you suck my dick now you little twink faggot

This shit is hilarious. I've been laughing silintly about it since yesterday.

sexist fuck

This thread gave me aids

rude

Drugs, she is adicted to drugs. so... she was pass out

She either has drug problems or has mental issues. I think her family and friends are trying to keep her on track with YouTube for the money they earn from it. That's why you see people behind the scenes whispering to her and pointing at spots she should be standing or instructing her of what to say. Stupid teen tards are trying to turn it into a 'conspiracy' because they're morons who are bored.

Getting trolled hard

MAGA

Apparently she tweeted out a fan meet up in London and some dude found the location that she tweeted from was in california. So a lot of people are thinking that it's an ISIS plot.

faggot

I'm pretty sure its some FOUSEY planned drama bullshit

ever more shit people can make click bait titles with. As is pokemon go wasnt enough fuel for the fire.

kill yourselves. Especially the faggots that actually watch the cancer that is youtube.

Just popped in to see if they found her body or anything. Since the answer seems to be no, it's pretty obvious this shit was a stunt.

There's a video of her on a livestream and she reads off the chat "say hi is you're in danger" outloud. Right after that she says "Hi everyone joining!"

ayy lmaos confirmed

Bitch is obviously a junkie by her body language and the way she talks but highly doubt about the whole kidnap story

So no SWAT team on the way? All the SWATing that happened years ago and now no one bothers to pick up the phone?

she got visited by the police already. they said she's totally fine.

>silintly

this is a very strange story tho to say the least hope this ladys alright sounds like drugs or shes in trouble hmmm

Was it just over the door "are you fine?" or "do you mind if we come in for a look?"?

These pics are cool

as far as i know they took it serious and gone in her house

I foun this one funny
Hehehe

I found this one very funny*

her mother sticking her head in and checking on her

>ISIS creates an elaborate plan to kidnap a beauty youtuber to lure a bunch of girls into an event.

What's your favorite scary movie?

i think something has changed about her. i think linking it to isis and her being held hostage is fucking pathetic, seeing that the only evidence we have is a couple of tweets and some youtube videos.

aghhhhh

goddamnit

the fucking police said they visited her and she was fine. thats the end of it plebs

i don't think she's kidnapped, but she clearly has a drug problem. she cant even speak properly and keeps stuttering and repeating herself

!! a sign

It's bullshit. Why would anyone go to the trouble of keeping some slut hostage just for her to advertise clothes? It's a marketing campaign, or just some stunt to draw in more viewers. Nothing will come of this, it's fake as fuck

kys

does anyone know what the fuck shes on about here youtube.com/watch?v=N1txP5oligQ&t=0s
she said (in her livestream) that her near death experiences have to do with her behavior lately

Honestly, if you believe ISIS is behind this you are a fucking tool. She obviously is a schizo, i feel sorry for her.

It usually develops when you are 17-18 and shes around that age according to one of her videos. Maybe she got it and is just getting more and more fucked by the constant flow of voices telling her to do 10 different things at once every secound.

HOLY FUCK
demon chase confirmed

im just waiting for Sup Forums to figure it all out so my little sister will shut the fuck about it and stop pretending to be a private investigator

It's probably some kind of Alternate Reality Game.

hi

>What do you guys think?
I think I am more concerned about what I'm having for dinner tonight

pretty sure it's just a bloke looking in to check up on her or something
most people find it at least a bit odd when people film themselves just talking about random shite

y u no deliver sister pics

she's mentally ill, it's plain as day.

.t CPN

Thanks FBI!

I'm more concerned about what I'm having for dinner a year from now. Why is anyone talking about this

you're hopeless

she always does that tho

fuck off

She has a history of this crap. Dig into 2014 and you'll see some shit about how her entire body is bruised and she's saying that she needs help from the church. Not the police, the church. If you're being threatened by someone you don't go to the church. You go the police. If you have a mental illness or a drug addiction, it makes sense to seek conformity from the church.

Case closed.

so she's mentally ill? I wonder if she's bad enough that I could take advantage of her. I'd tell her I have to fuck her to appease the aliens that are set to invade in 2017.

don't forget you are a regular user on Sup Forums, not some type of super hero / super vilain

Is acnekun ths killer?
youtube.com/watch?v=HgyOjb8Y9b8

drug addiction or.... the demon chase is very confirmed

instagram.com/p/BIXXpjVBrZm/

I dunno what this is, but it's in the comments of her latest livestream someone recorded.

She was a coalburner though, right? Was anything of value really lost?

why not just let the bitch suffer