Ask an israeli guy everything

Ask an israeli guy everything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
juancole.com/2016/03/intl-criticism-mounts-over-massive-israeli-land-grab-in-palestinian-west-bank.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you like the band Bad Religion?

why do jews identify as "white" and not middle eastern?

do you know anything about history?

yes

is this your answer?

Did you have your foreskin bitten off by a rabbi when you were a baby?

Mr.Isreali, u do relise the more you create settlements, the perpetuation of antisemetism grows,correct?

Why do the khazar jews have to kill it for the rest of the jews?

That's a good question homie. I personaly concider myself a middle eastern.
Nope. we only get taught about israeli history here.
yes.
yep. thats kinda sad actually.

Oh and why do you guys worship satan?

you maybe... but if you go to the US or anywhere in Europe any jew will tell you he's white... ask about any arab and he's middle eastern... wtf?

asian lives in the US for 200 years he's still asian...

Its because the stupid jews are pushing a racist agenda. They want all other races besides whites to seem inferior. I hate jews

מה המצב?

why do you jews are still alive? please die

I too dislike people who long shit out. Just answer the question ya fucking bellend.

nice.
ik. thats retarded.
הכל טוב יא חביבי
thanks.

Being completely honest, do you think hate and prejudices towards jews are at least partially justified?

I know there are black people in Israel who are Somali or something Jews. Do you know the history behind this? I'm actually interested

where does your family stand on jewish to non-jewish marriages?

Do you see Stalin as a hero?

How do you feel about Palestine?

OP why do jews want white genocide?

sometimes. but most of the time i think were just misunderstood.
once again, i only know about israeli history, so i have no idea about ethiopian and sudanese history.
My mom is from uruguay and my dad is from israel. his mom is from poland and his dad is from iraq.
I dont know honestly, this is a very complicated topic. i think is kinda wrong that we stole land from the palestinians, but at the same time i think they act like big babies right now.
Plot twitst, we dont.

so there are jews in uruguay and iraq?

top keke genkai

Then why are all the powerful jews in politics pushing for immigration and sharia law?

About the Palestine thing... People get the leaders and governments they deserve, and theirs use them as human shields. In essence - fuck palestine

OP I thought you bought thise land from palestinians you didnt steal anything

>I dont know honestly, this is a very complicated topic. i think is kinda wrong that we stole land from the palestinians, but at the same time i think they act like big babies right now.

shouldn't it say "keep steeling"? Israel is still expanding into Palestinian lands

do you get to keep your foreskin for cases of emergency?

I prefer israel over palestine. I'm a sandnigger myself and I hate sandniggers and they should just crawl in a hole and die. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. If you guve power to arabs they will just act like the apes they are and kill everyone. Im not OP btw

Would you rather that I rape your mothers ass or pussy?

white jew israfag here
white jews are the ones assimilated into european society and adopted their pursuit of academic knowledge and modern thinking.. they are the ones that usually win nobel prizes (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates )
And the jews that assimilated into arab countries... let's just say they don't win much nobel prizes

We found the muslim refugee

I envy you, I wanna kill some paliterrorists too!!!

So the white jews were escaping for their life since forever and now when we they settled in the piece of land that the UN awarded them, it wasn't in the rich neighborhood we wanted but we were trying to survive so we smuggled the arab jews in until they became a majority in Israel, white jews were still white but it doesn't matter anymore

did you just assume my mom's gender? >:(

but jews themselves are sandniggers...

>Israel is the only democracy

by standards as loose as pic_related pussy

>sometimes. but most of the time i think were just misunderstood.

Care to elaborate?

What did you study in college?

It is a democracy, you dont know anything about Israel. And I mean brown sandniggers not european.

Economics of course

yeah because apartheid and extrajudicial repossessions are trademarks of a democracy.

Some i guess.
Idk. not good in politics.
True.
We sure do know how to manage our money.
Eh. israel is not expending anymore. we only give lands now.
We get it cut off when were 8 day old, so nah.
That's kind of extreme. isnt egypt a democracy too?
Arent you into goats tho?
Get cucked frogposter.
Oy vey.
Basically, the media defines us as terrorists when were jsut defending ourselves. you can say the palestinians are attacking us because we stole land, but currently were not doing anything, and were letting them live here. they just dont want to.
Still havent been to college.

>Eh. israel is not expending anymore. we only give lands now.

juancole.com/2016/03/intl-criticism-mounts-over-massive-israeli-land-grab-in-palestinian-west-bank.html

not anymore since march 2016?

why are you guys trying to kill muslims? don't lie ISIS is the israeli secret intelligence service. did hitler give you an idea? i gotta give you props though, hitler didnt think about getting a proxy group to do his job for him. also, you killed jesus. fuck you.

סתום כבר תפה יא זין

so how do you become white? by taking a book in the hand? asians got tons of them how come they are still asians? asians assimilated as much as jews did... if not more, both asians and jews have strong cultural diasporas, but only jews have strong religious one. that's not really assimilation, dutch and germans assimilated much better.

looks like this thread got circumcised