Hey guys, want to trip my first time on 5 g fresh Shrooms tonight. What should I do duri g tripping...

Hey guys, want to trip my first time on 5 g fresh Shrooms tonight. What should I do duri g tripping. Some recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1kacax/lemon_tek/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 g dry mushys =100 wet grams. I usually trip pff 3.5 dry gs

Don't take them fresh dry them out first.

Yeah 5gs ain't shit. You need like 30 or so fresh. Most of the weight is water~

Why?

Yeah I'm a serious Pussy since I've nearly löst my mind Smoking weed. Seems like I've got a realy low tollerance. Don't know what it will be with Shrooms, but I will Dose my Way up to the 3 to 5 grams dried one day.

10,000mg of Heroin, it makes the trip feel so good.

if you've lost your mind smoking weed you should'nt be doing shrooms, since you seem really prone to going insane i'd recommend going with 1.5 dried grams your first time

You will have to eat a lot more fresh to get the same effect of dry. Fresh mushies are mostly water. About ten grams of fresh equal about a gram of dry.

Why should I drive them first? Because of the taste? Want to know how they taste like since the first day... They doesn't smell that bad, I can't imagine they taste that bad

See

Yeah, sorry... Bad timing! Thank you for the answer

I just was overwhelmed by the amount of incentives and got the feeling I can't process everything. But all in all the trip was one of the best experiences of my life

you sound like you're most likely going to flip out on shrooms, but then again you could be able to handle it

I'm respecting this powerful drug. Hope this small dose will not kick me in the ass

*1 g dried = 10 g fresh

calling weed a trip. youre fucking retarded

Masterbate and scream really loudly at infomercials.

What have you already done? Some recommendations?

Shut the fuck up. When you have no tolerance with weed and you smoke a lot you will trip. weed is insanely strong these days.

i agree with this, broke my 4 month smoke break recently and was so fucking high after drinking vodka and smoking that i legit hallucinated these rotating neon orbs n shit, i was megafucked, Never believed peoples claims that weed will make you trip til that day!

I have tried all drugs bar some research chemicals and pcp,
The fun ones for you will be speed, mdma, cocaine, ketamine, lsd, shrooms, 2cb, the ones which are fun but slightly worrysome are crack cocaine, opiates ( heroin, morphine, oxy etc) and the most dangerous of all benzos like xanax, that shit will legit have you stealing things and waking up with arrests and broken relationships, seriously,, respect the benzos!

you dont fucking trip you idiot. ive smoked weed for the first time and i had zero tolerance *gasp* and like i said you dont fucking trip youre a fucking dumb cunt loser.

You sound like you're 14

You are the dumb cunt here.. I have tripped from smoking weed, full blown closed eye visuals of neon rotating orbs.. I didn't believe it was possible till it happened

Wow... that's some real drugexperience! Do you got some good tripreports

try Datura. Seriously never do that shit you will regret it, everyone does.

you sound 134 callin weed a trip lolol

As its your first time - Turn off mobiles, take the house phone off the hook, close the curtains and don't answer the door. Get comfy and secure. It'll make the right environment to do a first trip in. Then smother yourself in nutella and do body art by rolling along the walls in your house.

Oh also. Say to yourself over and over....

Dextlestillitstandlestexture.

Let the fun commence.
Tripping's fucking awesome.

Get a gram dry, and crush it up and make tea.

inb4...

to get a 5g trip I'd recommend 45g fresh. Fresh mushrooms are generally more potent and weigh 90% more.

Got 2 plants here. But they are to heavy for me... They can fuck your eyesight up

Wtf do "Dextlestillitstandlestexture" mean?

>t
Its just something that i got running round my head doing acid in the 90's gets really weird when you hear it while tripping for some reason

Yeah mate, I was/am a mod on bluelight forums so there are lots of trip reports posted by myself and others on there, have a look. especially the 'other drugs' section
you'll find good info on there

Do you want to share your username? How old are you? This experience must have take some years

silent darkness

Kek, nice ... Do you can describe the difference between shrooms and lsd? What do you like more?

This is microdosing

You will not trip.

Enjoy the extremely mild effects

Don't understand estimate shrooms man a trip isn't all what you think.

>Don't understand estimate shrooms
>5g fresh

Right, and what makes you the authority, dum-dum?

No you wont, weed is not a psychedelic drug.

Yea man, 5g of fresh mushroom is like 1/4 of one mushroom. Mine often grew to 20 or so grams when wet. Also fresh mushrooms don't have as good a stone as dried (in my experience), just more intense. Lastly, when drying them, just use a fan, absolute no heat. It only takes a day or so to dry them to the point where they are good enough to consume, but a couple days in front of a fan is best.

turn on a strobe light and stare into a mirror

Just spent all day running around with a meth dealer yesterday trying to move shrooms. I should've known better, but he just ended up bailing on me and screwing me out of 8 grams.

How do I fucking sell these things?

Not particularly lol, as it'd be too easy to work out who I am if you were dedicated ;P
I'm 29 mate, been using drugs since i was say 14/15? started with weed then shrooms and e's around 16/17 then cocaine and speed and ketamine and mdma around my 18/23 years then got into psychedelic drugs (dmt is great fun btw!)

Then opiates and downers took over.. I wass on heroin for a good 6/7 years and am sorta off it now and on methadone maintenance,

So yeah lol.. quite a bit of experience you could say!

Hes right you fucking idiot, most first timers use 2 to 3g, you're going to trip balls hard and end up doing something stupid if you don't have a sitter.

Experiment with your sexuality on dudes.

shrooms are the boss

Terence will tell you all about it check out some his lectures on youtube.

They taste like feet and death. Drink some orange juice with it. Tastes better and the acid breaks the shrooms down faster.

orange juice destroys psilocybin do not do this

This. Or just drink something with vitamin c. It's suppose to enhance the effects of mushrooms.

Wish you all the best for the future. Stay away from Heroin. I would also be scared of cocain, because of the high dependence risk.
Thanks for sharing g your story

Great advice, Thanks

drink drinks with vitamic c only if you want to come down, as they are neutralizing the psylocibin and other hallucinogenics

Hmmm... Why is the Lemon tek used with Shrooms when they neutralize the psylocibin?

Dried you dolt. Cant tell if trolling or 14.

what about dmt guys? any experience? is it ok for somebody who never did any hallucinate drug? i find it very tempting and i want to du it only 1 time so i think about skipping lsd and shrooms.

the advice in this ramp is absolute shit

avoid the trolls, find a trusted, experienced user and take their advice.

citrus tek is great for quicker come-up and increased potency, though it comes at a loss of duration

they dont neutralize shit, see the post above

fuck the FUD in this thread is thick as fuck

trolling

know theyre shit

You fail at trolling, drive off a bridge (assuming you are old enough to even drive, or hell, tell enough to even see over the dashboard).
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1kacax/lemon_tek/

inb404

Was raining all last night and this morning didn't find anything though....

Way too early in the season but thought i'd give it a go.

wait at least 24hrs after a hard rain, want high humidity, warm but not harsh heat

Cheers dude, went picking loads last year absolutely love it.

Moved areas though so just looking in random fields hopefully i'll find a nice spot.

Happy tripping

10gs of pure heroin huh? I thought it took at least 15gs to trip.

Bump

>a
personally i found the visuals alot more vivid with shrooms Acid i used to take in very large quantities but never really felt like i got the visuals i desired. Shrooms however i got totally fucked on. Once had a full marching band walking behind me on a parade square when i was tripping back when i was in the 90's they were playing "oh we do like to be beside the seaside" at full volume in the middle of the night. Funny shit.

That should have said "back when i was in the army in the 90's"

Can't imagine how this Kind of optics must be. Sounds sooo lovly

Bump

Wish me luck guys. Will eat the Shrooms soon! Thank you all for this thread and the advices!

yes, i did DMT before anything else (besides weed ofc), after 5 tries and incredeble trips i expirienced a sweet breakthrough

np. remember, don't expect a full-on trip. what you're saying you're going to take is a microdose. it will do something but nothing like if you ate 30 or 40g of fresh fruits

>pic very related

Get some menthol cigs, and a couple of apples, put them in frige so they are as cold as possible without being frozen

I expect a mild high. Want to check my sensibilität for psilocybin. Don't want to blow my mind uncontrolled and rising the Dose from trip to trip. Also don't got a sitter so I think the small Dose is the right choice

You guys are great

>rising the Dose from trip
your tolerance increases significantly, any time you ingest psilocybin or psilocin.

which is why magic mushrooms arent usually taken like say, cannabis is.

break for at least a few weeks in between in order to have consistent experiences you can rely on. else, you'll be working for a long time to figure out your tolerance, and those efforts could very well end in vain

Have a plant or small tree in your room.

It should talk to you.

Plus don't play music at all... just have the a/c on or any constant sounding thing.

Keep sharp things AWAY. lock yourself in a room.

Keep anything that can break and be eaten away. Have as minimum details in the room "throw or hide stuff like pens, devices" inside draws. Have someone with you.

Someone who is sober.

If possible go to the park late at night.. if its full or half moon the reflection of the moon light would make you trip a lot.

not to mention enjoying look at shiny leaves and all of those details of trees... the hills of parks and stuff. it was enjoyable.

Plus if you are lucky enough. A tree will talk to you and tell you what is the thing you gotta becareful of.

tis drug is much too gay, looks like penises. better chose something more like pussy.

>better chose something
Shit-tier English, stay in school kid.

lol, I'm drunk, that's all. My English is excellent.

None of this will happen though since OP is only consuming 5 grams of fresh mushrooms. /Not/ 5 grams of dried mushrooms.

OP, can you post a pic of said shrooms? Want to make sure someone didn't give you foes. You do not want to be stuck to the toilet for the next 24 hours, or worse....

Amen motherfucker.

Yeah of course. I've grown them by my own and they're blushing green/blue where they get touched

The first one picture for creating the thread is also the cake they come from

*the first picture

Those are some good looking cubes you've got there.

Have a good time!! :D

>next time just eat 5g dry and go to bed. not sleep, just bed. reflect on anything in your mind or life that you'd like to know more about or are not happy with. enjoy the introspection that is allowed to you. reflect on the experience post-trip and use the new experiences to make positive changes in your life

:)

Another one

NOM NOM NOM

>making me want to go home and trip my face off right fucking now....

gahhhh

Try to not eat much before you eat them. Empty stomach is always better. If you're going to do it at night it effects you more. Indoors mostly better if you are not in a nature. But find a nice place, place you feel comfortable and you think it's fine.

I dunno, I like LSD more. The trips I've had on shrooms were just "goofy", while the ones on LSD were stunning, spiritual, and life changing. LSD has opened my "third eye". Shrooms are still cool though lol.

LSD and Shrooms provide different experiences for sure

Things that are going to influence the trip on shrooms are potency, quantity, preparation, set, and setting.

T-Mac advises 5 grams in silent darkness for a trip more like you described for LSD. Though more may be required for such a meaningful trip.

Not downing LSD or trying to make it seem like shrooms are extremely similar in trippiness to LSD; just that the experience can be much less "goofy" under the right conditions

>this thread needs some tits

I can again only just thank you guys! Thanks for all the information (beside the trolls ofcourse)! You're the best! I love this psychedelic Threads, especially the Shroom threads. Also tanks in advance for every good advice, tip, Trick and anything Shroom related, your experience, Reports and so on, which you will post, too.

Wish you all the best (the best Trips of your life included)!

I enjoy shrooms. I had a oz last year of which I ate 10grams in one sitting. Claustrophobia was a big downer during the trip. I recommend chilling in your backyard with some music and lantern or candle and some weed.
Also listen to Terrence McKenna.

np, have an awesome time and all the best to you also!!

:)

Shroomy Bump