Cuck Thread

Cuck Thread
How would you fuck her in front of me?

Wanna know? Kik me fanboy281

facefuck her while she stares into your eyes. causing her to spit all over my cock untill i came all over her tits when i was done,.

>Cuck Thread
you misspelled "circlejerk"

Cumshop

fuck yes dude.
got anymore pics of her looking like shes ready to take a load to the face?

how would you fuck my sister?

cuck me

Glass table, you're under it.
First, I face fuck her, violently, tears of pain an ecstacy stream down her face.

As I cum, I will gag her by ramming my cock down her throat and only release it as she squids for air. Any of my seed she fails to consume will be forcibly lapped up like the animal she is. Afterwards I'll pleasure her fuck holes with fingers and tounge, making sure each and every finger goes inside her, one hole, or another. I'll then proceed to fuck her pussy, stimulating her g-spot with rapid, but paced pounding, a finger or two up the ass to put even more stimulation and pressure on it. By the time I consider finishing, she will be on the verge of tears, begging me to stop, as she can't handle another orgasm.

At that point, I will force her face down, and ass fuck her, hard and vicious, cementing her as MY property. After I finish spilling my seed, deep, deep in her ass, I make you orally clean me off. Might cock slap you a few time and degrade you. If I still have the energy, I go for round two.

no one?

Damn you cute

How would you use my fiancé?

That mouth of hers needs cock. Any more?

Tell me what you would do to her