Of my cats brought this in

of my cats brought this in.

Little bastard woke me up with some kind of fucked up horrific barking that was loud as fuck. Not taking to food or water. It may be young enough to still be on the tit, I don't really know.
What do I do with it? Eat it? Fuck it? Take it to an animal shelter? Feed it to the cat?

69 names it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-fARFu8aeE
youtube.com/watch?v=U_cs2pGXneA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, maybe this one isn't sideways.

One of my cats*

Timestamp.

maybe feed it a carrot? rabbits like carrots right?

Take it to an animal shelter. You probably don't care about animal and don't believe in science but this kind of species is very emotional and they feel much than us humans do.

On your pic it's pretty obvious that he's scared to death and feels a lot of strong anxiety. If you can't take it to an animal shelter right now, just give him food and water and LEAVE HIM ALONE until you can.

Do it for me.

Male or Female? Pics for proof

This gone be good

Seconded.
Don't be a dick OP.

Timestamp or its bullshit OP

roll

reroll

Name it Judy

Rolling

Oh thats hot m9 :))) xd

rolling

Go to Wal-Mart
Buy kitten formula
Feed little bunny
Keep in your pocket
Now have pocket bro
Get Hella puss from pocket bro

Rabbit meat is good. Eat it. A meal provided by your cat

Burn it

rolling for this

off by one

Raise it like a Pokémon and train it to smite your enemies

rollin

Roll for pocket bro

rolling

name it Judy for sure and take it back outside why would you take it to an animal shelter, take it back out to wherever Alice is

roll, please.

this

Mr. Bun

Also, this.

I lost. Since no one else knows about that anymore

Nice one. Now bring it to safety shelter like other guy wanted.

fuckface.

Roll for bitches love little buns

I like this post.

Strangle it. Reminds me of my ex

reroll

Show bunny genitals

This also

space prgogram?

That

It's not to young to be on a spitfire for a half hour, like dude said, rabbit is good. Your cat just brought you a protein bar.

kek

this be nice to him pls

roll

Name it Steve The Downie.

Teach how to swim, unassisted, in the biggest pool you can find.

Kill it and throw it on the grill. Wild rabits are a pest anyways. Tastes like chicken :)

>the most helpless animal has to get into some Sup Forumstard's home
I hope you take it to the shelter.

>of my cats brought this in.

How fucking hench is your cat? My fully grown cat can just about drag a dead baby squirrel, no chance of dragging in a bunny. He could probably kill him, but he'd have a hard time dragging him around. Even if your cat did bring him in, how is he not dead or atleast injured?

Dinner

roll

If you want your pictures to not look sideways you can just edit them. Turn them around and crop them a tiny bit. It's dumb but it works.

Or everyone else is winning

Yeah, I'm not buying it either, the bunny doesn't seem to have any injuries.

>You probably don't care about animal and don't believe in science

You're making that assumption based on what, exactly? Because I saved the little shit from being eviscerated by a pack of carnivores. I niggerrigged a shelter with food, water, and locked it away from the cats reach in a seperate bedroom. If I didn't care about animals (or...science, I guess?) I would have left him to die.

Also this is the would-be bunny killer

Hmm... There seem to be a light smell of shit on that story.

Picture with cat dragging bunny with timestamp

Shelter pls

Fuck this, space program and record everything :)

rolling for pocket bro

This

If you think you will actually take care of him, then keep and and name him Something rad like Commander Sheppard

bunny drop soup

rollin for this

name: Colonel Kurtz

Name him toby and use him to create a website where you threaten to murder him unless you get 20,000$ by the end of august

Li'l NiggWhippa

Yell at it every day

eat it
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fARFu8aeE

The first thing you do when you find a rabbit in your house is go to Sup Forums and ask if you should fuck it?

You are a a legend

This. For the rest of its life

chance for op to do something decent for once

this

Pocket Bro best idea

Seems like op have a little problem with the picture direction

this

fuck yeah

Name it Shitskin, then lynch it. Post pics.

I had a cat growing up that killed full sized squirrels, rabbits, blue jays... anything he could get his fucking hooks on. He'd try to drag that shit inside but ended up leaving them on the back patio usually. He was average sized, just quick as fuck I guess.

rabbitfag here, carrot tops are ok but not so much the root. and yeah it's likely still on the tit judging by the white tuft on its head. See if you can find the nest and take it back. if it's not injured the mother'll likely take it back.

let go se enimel senk yu.

Fuck the shelter, they'll just murder him with a poisonous injection. Instead, space program it is, do it for science!

roll
roll

SMASH WITH BRICK

couldn't op just release it in fields?

dub cero confirms return the lil fella

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought they dont take them back if they've been touched by a human or have a certain scent on them

lol, how the fuck is he supposed to find a rabbit nest? You think the cat will lead him there?

rerolling for pocket bro.

this, rolla

and a huge problem with his sexual direction

Pls

It looks pissed on the third pic, but cute =)

Rolling for this user

not so much, kind of a myth. Rub your hands in the ground before handling if you're worried. but mother's leave the nest all day only returning once or twice a day to feed.

It's likely it's nearby in a grassy area, only sparsely covered with a bit of fur and grass.

free willy

fuck

it won't eat or drink cause it's in shock, I believe you're supposed to wrap it in a little blanket but Google it

Confirmed.
I have two rabbits, and that's how you tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_cs2pGXneA

sounds good to me, roll

take him to the animal shelter or free him

reroll

I have two rabbit that I caught by hand and used to have others that I caught when they were just a few weeks old. If you have any clover or dandelion growing in your area, they will eat that. Fresh carrot and cilantro too.