CONFIRMED TO BE RELEASING TODAY

CONFIRMED TO BE RELEASING TODAY

GET FUCKING HYPED BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-new-evidence-hillary-killed-lincoln
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=bernie&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=hl-PD2Y6Ma4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By who?

Confirmed to be trolling

Bumping in hope of proof.

wallstreet, hollywood and the fbi will make sure killary stays out of jail.
they need their puppet as president

Proof?

Confirmed for Brexit.

Why wait until after she's been named the official nominee? Just to embarrass the DNC?

Tits or GTFO
No proof=GTFO

>Breaking news
>Earlier today, Julian Assange, 45, committed suicide in his temporary residence at Embassy of Ecuador in London. In the initial report released on July 27, the Embassy of Ecuador stated Assange stabbed himself several times in his bathtub before strangling himself with his bear hands and later dying from asphyxiation.

>Being this naive

If you don't realize that Trump is behind this, then you're an idiot.

This is his last ditch attempt to divide the democrat party (Bernie supporters vs Hillary supporters) and at the same time do damage to Hillary Clinton.

The GOP and Trump are so pathetic.

Attempt 1, Benghazi, FAILED
Attempt 2, personal server, FAILED
Attempt 3, Wiki Leaks faked emails, will most assuredly fail too.

>bear hands

Can't wait to see yer face when Trump becomes God Emperor

I hope so

>bear hands

As much as I'd LOVE for this to be true, you have to be the most delusive retard to believe this for more than a minute.

Then again, most of Trump supporters ARE just delusive retards.

You think this is Trump you're an idiot. The rnc is next

the illuminati would never allow that

Just another coincidence. This is like the 70th one? Like that black witness on the email committee trials who had damning evidence who JUST HAPPENED to drop a weighted dumbell on his throat while vacuum cleaning. Clumsy!

She is so lucky, we should make her president so we can all be lucky.

I am the leader of anonimous and I confirmed this is true.

They should also include this report, accusing Hillary of assassinating our glorious 16th president

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-new-evidence-hillary-killed-lincoln

you're doing it wrong

lurk moar

1/10 for my reply

Are you stupid?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341

See the fucking dates. 2010. Trump wasn't running for president in 2010. Hillary is a puppet, look at her donors. These same people try to get Assange arrested and have him currently confined to an embassy. This is simply his revenge.

>Hilary knows that victims win
>pays informants to "leak" details to Assange
>Assange takes the b8
>Leaks details that would get any middle class citizen arrested and thrown into a pound-me-in-the-ass penetenary for 20+ years
>Teflon Business Suit Hilary wears makes it so shit can't stick
>blames Trump for everything
>everything yells at Trump
>Takes Presidency with more chargible crimes than Al Capone

did someone say bear hands?

Nobody was running for president in 2010

Fox is full on retarded mode against Hillary.

The sad thing is, is that their dumb fuck viewers will actually believe this shit.

>#landofthefreeandcriminallystupid

>Bait.jpeg

Exactly, so I don't see how Hillary's crimes can be linked to a Trump setup somehow.

She has a history of only dishonesty and criminal behavior, why the fuck would anyone need to set her up anyway.

Just look at the DNC emails about Bernie.

what's a delusive?

>mfw Assange posts Hilary's Sup Forums comments for the past 7 years

>Just look at the DNC emails about Bernie.

>taking trump's bait
good job user.

I imagine it'll have a lot of "niggers aren't humans" posts considering how much she hates black people

Moar

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=bernie&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Precisely why [picture related].

Well at least he didn't shoot himself 6 times in the back..

Most of the blacks will vote for her simply because she bribes them with free shit and never having to work.

Trump said today he doesn't use email and that he doesn't trust it

Smart guy

It's the media that's covering for her, you retard
That being said Hillary is currently the only viable option for president

>blacks
>vote

>P
Who is this

Vote for Hillary Clinton.

For you Bernie supporters. You're gonna have to bite the bullet and tolerate the establishment for 4 more years.

Why? The alternative is Trump and even the GOP doesn't want him to win. A vote for Stein is a vote for Trump.

>implting Obama got through on the white vote

>implying it matters to anyone outside party politics that isn't a blatant racist what color a voter is.

>implting
????

Obama did get most of the white vote. Just not the GOP white vote.

He won in a landslide 2 times.

Even if something is disclosed....

Do you not think Barrack won't pardon her for it?

I'm voting for Johnson, so fuck you!

There are 30 million of them, a lot of them do vote if only just to secure their gibsmedats

youtube.com/watch?v=hl-PD2Y6Ma4

>implying noticing colour makes someone a racist
>>>/tumblr/

Facebook will probably deny the posting of any leaked emails again like they've been doing to stop them from getting around.

Pic related, I tried posting a leaked email two days ago and it wouldn't let me.

Ah yeah, "Open Borders" Johnson needs his tax breaks. He knows he has no chance of winning but those tax breaks man.

Yeah, duh.
She's running on his platform anyways.
Does she care? Hard to say but she certainly doesn't care enough.
Us caring will have to be enough.

>obama
>landslides
No
McCain margin was 7%
Romney was 3%

*Implying. Sorry bruv my fingers are retard.

>viable option
You sir are so astronomically stupid it begs the question of IQ tests should be required in order to vote. I never understood the orginal purpose of the electoral college until this very moment. Thank you for enlightening me.

A pardon can't change the minds of voters.

Not at all, I think generalizing voters with a diverse range of political interest into the same group, based on skin color is racist.

link?

Damn, I love reading autistic posts on my 8K screen.

Thanks for the cliche.
You're not witty, and you have no idea how to discuss politics like an adult.

Think this way m8, coming from an britbongs perspective Trump is the best option because America is kinda like a business.

i refuse to support a terrorist sympathising, lying, corrupt, accessory to rape.
Trump for president

>Like an adult
You mean on a Cambodian Cavepainting forum?

let me tell you why it was the white vote that won Obama the election

Niggers cant read
cant read = cant vote

at best they randomly colored in boxes

They can fix the election they proved it the last two terms.

Or how about the Bernie skip option......

>She gets busted, really busted but has the nomination.
>The DNC realizing they need a candidate encourages Biden (you remember him) to run in place of Hillary
>This is because its too late to run a real primary.
>Biden skips the nomination process but takes it "out of duty"

America isn't a business.
It's a socioeconomic sham that ultimately depends on the natural world, which it doesn't even consider because of its broken "money is the bottom line" system of value.
Nevermind I guess it is a business, but that is the last thing I want it to be.

>Attempt 1, Benghazi, FAILED
>Attempt 2, personal server, FAILED
>Attempt 3, Wiki Leaks faked emails, will most >assuredly fail too.
not sure if troll or serious lel
they knew Benghazi was fucked because they cut funds so they were jointly to blame

FBI failed on the server issue

wiki leaks was such a failure there dem supporters are fleeing into the streets kek. plus they got debbie to dive on the grenade but crooked hillery hired her on her as campaign manager. lulz my sides kek face palm

>discuss
>adult
Nigger do you even know where you are?

wow

so liberal lol
Throw a bunch of college words around and then realize the other person was right all along.

The Bear hands part is funny but how true this statement is is what scares me. Someone screenshot this thread for when the leak releases

I guess it is, but when the small group has such a big impact you can generalize a little..

Raping the Earth is perfectly fine. As a spacefaring civilization we SHOULD be raping this planet of every single resource before we venture to a new one. Retarded leftists trying to save endangered bugs and flowers while the nationalist right wing builds space programs.

This

So has King Donald got your vote thanks to me?

>all the forced feminis on media
>doesn't realise the inevitable

Oo just surrender even 10million people who know the truth wouldn't be enough to do anything.

Just stay out of "their" way

It's like buzzfeed is lurking

Its obvious that was just a plot device to explain all the reasons I disagree with him.
I even reiterated that fact that I disagreed with him afterwards to avoid triggering your high school reading level.

I could totally post your twitter account right now.

SandShillery or Vladimir Trump.

Either way, prepare your anus... they both be going in dry.

if you dont realize that the wealth in your society is the bottom line then people like the clintons will continue to rob the wealth of your society

If they don't kill him.

>newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-new-evidence-hillary-killed-lincoln

Literally has "humor" in the url, and its not from fox news.

"The sad thing is, is that their dumb fuck viewers will actually believe this shit." Nice Iron Knees friend

Fuck the GOP. Trump 2016!

Nice shoop. Not really.

I'm advocating systemic change, not denying reality.

But they're at a "redneck reading level" which is < high school.

Most Trump supporters didn't even complete high school. Google the studies.

check cnn

This is also all that I'm being told about Hillary from the media: 1. she is a woman, 2. she is not Donald Trump, ergo vote for her!

>1. she is a woman

Nothing else even matters.

Vote for her, or else you're a misogynist.

You don't want to be that do you?

But voting because she's a woman is sexist. GL yanks

nice b8 m8

The Democrats already lost this election. Hillary is the most garbage individual on the planet. She has no solutions for any actual problems. Nothing she says stands out or challenges the status quo. It's done. Vote morally since your vote will be wasted otherwise. TRUMP/PENCE 2016