PROVE THAT GOD DOESNT EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

PROVE THAT GOD DOESNT EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

>PROVE THAT GOD DOES EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

LOOK AROUND YOU DUMBFUCK. ALL OF THAT IS PROOF

>LOOK AROUND YOU DUMBFUCK. ALL OF THAT IS NATURE AND DOES NOT VALIDATE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

You cannot prove or disprove, so why waste time?

Here's a cute Asian girl.

Can you prove that she is cute?

so is this the neverending story guy?
do we have to post gay sex and MLP shit ITT too?

LOOK AROUND YOU DUMBFUCK. HOW DID THE FUCKING WORLD YOU ARE SITTING UR FAT ASS ON COME TO BE?

can you prove/demonstrate how it did in fact come to be?
no?
yeah i thought so

Doesnt the world feel too real, like you want something magical to happen but you know it wont happen because even if you believed hard enough, you still see the world the same and we are alone; magic, gods, stuff you see in movies and cartoons, you wish that something interesting would happen, but it never does

The world just doesnt feel the same as when I was a child

You are stupid as fuck. You are probably one of those people who think science is a theory? God is not real. If he is, scientifically prove he is.

the argument that a being made our world is as valid as saying that there a once a giant intelligent penis that decided oh yes i shall make planets and shit and the penis, which identifies as a cardboard box made planets and shit. we dont know shit any argument isnt valid but religion is worst in the simple way that it is wishful thinking

He exists. I know because I fucked him good in the ass. Also, god is a faggot. He was very horny, and i felt like doing him a favor.

nothing can be proved. you can only attribute likelihoods to things.

Because OP is making a crazy claim, and outrageous claims demand outrageous proof. While there is no absoulte proof either for or against the existance of a deity, you can make a logical conclusion based upon Occam's Razer.
Which is more likely: There is a magic bearded man in the sky that zapped the world and everything else into existence then made humans from dirt, OR that the universe started with a large outward schism of a matter singularity, then over billions of years the universe formed, and we are the product of evolution? Only one of those two have any scientific backing.
See my above point
What are you talking about? I was saying nature does NOT prove that God exists.

Big bang proves creation

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE WHAT CAUSED THE BIG BANG PLS. PLS SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN WHAT EXISTED BEFORE THE BIG BANG

how can you hold all that edges mr. fedora??

Prove that you are not a faggot... oh wait, you fucking can't

Only God could allow a retard like you to exist ...

wow good one. i can tell you are intelligent

JESUS is real.
JESUS wants your semen for breakfast in heaven

Guess I'll just continue praying to my Spagghetti God while you guys argue.

Underappreciated post

It is NOT for the Non-believer to prove that there is no god.

It is for the believer to prove a scientifically that there a God.

You can not say, here is an apple, like in the garden of Eden, therefore the WHOLE Bible is true.

BTW, Nice Bait.

scientifically tell me what caused the big bang and what existed before it please.

This^

I'll stream myself an heroing if OP proves God based on this.

>PROVE THAT UNICORNS DON'T EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

>PROVE THAT DRAGONS DON'T EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

>PROVE THAT THOR DOESNT EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

>PROVE THAT OSIRIS DOESNT EXIST...OH WAIT, YOU FUCKING CANT

should I continue?
Pegasus, Zeus, Bigfoot, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Cthulhu, Lord Lucan, the Loch Ness Monster...

the fact that you are asking for a "before" shows you have no idea of what the big bang is

Something can never be born from nothing

>LOOK AROUND YOU DUMBFUCK. ALL OF THAT IS PROOF
It's also a proof god doesn't exist you dumbfuck. And if god exists, he's a goddamn sickfuck bastard!

But God can?

Because there's a type of person called a retard

>Thousands of religious """facts""" have been disproven
>Zero (0) have been proven
I'm gonna with the 99,99999999% probability that he does not exist

time started with the big bag?

please tell me what caused the big bang and what existed before it

I said NOTHING

>scientifically tell me what caused the big bang and what existed before it please.

Which hypothesis would you prefer?

The most likely one is an energy state trough in the quantum foam of sub-planck length matter, which, on falling below a critical threshold level resulted in a singularity point, which rapidly expanded, forming this bubble universe.

You do know that, for modelling of the big Bang, scientists have reached back to 10^-11 seconds after the event with absolute certainty of the actions - that is 0.0000000001 of a second.
with less certainty, the modelling goes to 10^-47 seconds.

That is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second.

Still think that "god" is hiding in one minute fraction of a second, of 13 billion years? Or are you simply so scientifically illiterate you dont even understand what is known from that moment forward, that shows no sign of invisible gods?

He does exist.

if god made man from dirt, why is there still dirt?

I have brains.

Therefore god does not exist

There was no 'before' you daft cunt.

What did God do before he made Earth?

If god made the sun on the 4th day, How did the first, second and third day start and end?

can you demonstrate that claim?

still doesn't explain how things came to be. Stuff doesnt just pop into existence. it has to be created.

Mr tickles does exist...

Stop taking ops baid retards

lack of explenation doesn't prove god, retard

there had to be a before. how the fuck would a rapid expansion come out of absolutely nothing. fucking idiot

then you cant disprove him either. retard.

Your mom. Pardon the immaturity but if I am going to join this thread then I'll have to descend to OP's IQ level.

disprove invisible intangible walking sodabottles

ITT: We summon God.

If God comes I will personally gift someone a game of their choosing on steam.

Start rolling boys

disprove that the entire universe was made ten minutes ago

If i get Dubs, The Devil is real

Fuck you I follow ODIN HIMSELF and all of your arguments against ODIN HIMSELF is applicable to your cringeworthy non-badass "god"

disprove that you're retarded

disprove ODIN HIMSELF

so what created god?

All these Dogs Should Go burn in the pits of the underworld!!

that's kinda impossible since he's already proven to be true

Why can't a deity and the big bang exist at the same time?

More believable than a conscious being controlling everything just coming out of absolutely nothing

>If dubs, god is real.

:0

Do you see evil people/muslim terrorists?
>yes

Do you see any FROST GIANTS?
>no

10/10 ODIN HIMSELF ftw

Nordic hell (not actually called hell) was a cold, dark place, not a hot one.

>checked

>PROVE THAT GOD DOESNT EXIST

Sup Forums

nuff' said

Also why is God depicted as Human? Is that the only damn race in the entire fucking universe?

God is real OP
>check em

>had to be
Basically their entire reasoning e.g

>"There has to be an afterlife cause reasons and I don't wanna die final-like"

can't argue against that

Maybe there is a God, maybe there isn't. It doesn't matter either way unless you are stupid enough to believe any one particular fairy tale holy book with a specific set of bullshit rules about what you can and can't do before you go to a made-up afterlife, which God, if he/she/it is real, pretty obviously had fuck all to do with unless he's a master troll (in which case you shouldn't believe him anyway).

Woops, I got dubs.
Looks like I have to believe in god now.
:(

this enough proof for you?

IS SATAN REAL THOUGH??!
>if dubs, devil is real.

Those dubs are!

SPINOZA THE FUCK UP

What's your point? In another thread we got dubs saying basically "If dubs Islam is peaceful." Also, relying on dubs gets is simply pathetic. Once every ten posts I could get lucky and prove that ODIN HIMSELF is real.

>there had to be a before. how the fuck would a rapid expansion come out of absolutely nothing. fucking idiot

No. because there was no such thing as "before".
An energy state existed. It doesnt have up, down, left/right. they dont exist. you or I couldn't exist in that energy state. its a subatomic foam, below the Planck length. To give that some sort of sense of size, the planck length is to an atom, as a single atom is to the observable universe.
Within that foam, alongside the absence of measurement or direction, there's no, or more accurately, no equivalent, to the 4th dimension, time. That only happens once the quantum foam has the state change it did. To a hypothetical observer in that foam, however, the state change happened now, not 13.4 billion years ago. there is no time, as we know it there. there's nothing as we know it there.

you might as well try to say that the quantum foam tastes purple, and smells of c-sharp at 130 decibels, and is the colour of empty space.

your question is wrong, because there is no answer to it that you can comprehend.

God is real
The devil is fake
Now it is settled.

Are ya just mad you didn't get dubs ;(

>off by one
>you're not real

I'm not going to bother arguing with the lesser minded primitive folk who may roam Sup Forums, but if you believe in any sort of higher being you are delusional.

>worrying about gets
>mfw

No trips
You are fake.

if dubs says so it's true

Because Abraham described him as being a man.

Trips counteracts dubs.
God does not exist.
> Ohshitnigger.webm