Drug thread

Drug thread

I grow psilocybin mushrooms and consume everything I can get my hands on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're so edgy and cool!!!!!

Not at all, it's actually a pretty common thing to hear in a fucking drug thread, you bum

Since smoking weed im ready to have sex with a real girl.

Im up to 10 mins on my dolls and watermeleon.

I heard girls only like 10 mins of sex anyway. 23 kissless virgin here

>drug thread
>posts bars

>drug thread
>posts stock pic of drugs

I have 100% pure valium and don't know what to do with it now

wlll you consume krokodil if you get your hands on it?

Me too, maybe use it to overcome your fear of talking to girls because of your small dick

Unable to even

Desomorphine is just a dirty manufactured analog of morphine and I use morphine quite often. But Desomorphone? Nah, I am good. But clean heroin is fine.

>you don't have to drug yourself to get raped by men

Daam son them bars and them valium!! The green bars and blue vals are my favorites!

well thats just not true at all

That feel when you tell your psychiatrist about legit anxiety and dont get benzos

Drugs are for unseemly degenerates

So your mom but shits still breddy cash

How'd you get your hands on psilocybin? I've been thinking about growing but don't know the steps to doing such a thing.

Good. Don't take benzos

I got tons of Valium laying around. Wanna buy?

You could buy a ready-to-go grow kit, or alternativly buy some on the darknet.
Or buy some from me? I only sell inside the EU tho

Kinda, actually yea

You inside of the EU?

I would rather be dependent on benzos than spend days at a time unable to relax for no reason.
I want anxiety relief, not to be asleep 16 hours a day

No, USA nc specifically buy there's this new thing called the mail

>I never tried Valium before
The sedation is not that bad, bro

There also is that thing called customs and no-shipping-of-prescription-drugs.
If you wanna risk it, tho, I will sell.
Payment is bitcoin only though

Still interested?

How much per pill, and what mg?

10 mg
3$/pill
pretty normal

I have legit pure stuff, not the pill. wtf do I do with it?

Press it in pill form?

If anyone is interested in psilocybin mushrooms or diazepam, contact me at [email protected].

Nice try Mr fbi

Buy some capsules and mg scales, we used to buy bulk valium powder and sell pills we'd made. Or liquify and put onto sugar cubes, I've seen that done with xanax

>mfw my package passed through customs and will be here in a few days

is 5mg/10mg too much for dosage?

nope

5/10 mg is the common dose

Yea I'm curious and would like the shrooms and pills but fuck this is Sup Forums

I am legit. FBI doesn't care about a few grams of shrooms, but it's up to you - I have good prices

Hit me up

Where can I get some of those spores for the mushrooms?

We would do 10 and 15 mg capsules, 10 is the highest available pill in case your curious

There are online shops dedicated to growing shrooms

No way. Really? Are they legal? Or is the deep web?

Here in US if you buy spores you get on a list and the government watches you for quite awhile.

Where do you ship from

Spores are legal in most places, you can buy it on the clearweb

Germany
I ship internationally

source?

Fbi scrum I'll eat your family and shit the diarrhea water into your mac and cheese and make you eat it while I chop chop your flop flop. Hoobiddysoobeedooboozebwuuzlecocksockrocklockmockstockgawkfawkfawkfawkfawk I'll shit your eyeballs in my stew come and fuck my special brew just for you sticks like glue feeling blue I'll rape you and stu too eat my asshole commie racist fat Bastard mother sucker

In my area cops and even fbi once or twice watch the small timers. Even the dub sellers say they've been seeing black cars parked off a ways watching am all night

Happens for weed seeds too. To make sure your not planting them they watch you for a bit. After a while your good though.

I've been smoking nothing but indica strains lately and now I cant stay hard for my gf, she's pissed..should I stop?

Spain to UK - £2.70/$3.55 per g, landed yesterday. Was on sale for a new site. Got a couple strains.

20$ for a gram in usa

i need to try that bottom bag strain, you say you're in the UK?

For highschoolers like you sure, standard is around $10 a gram in usa tf

Seller does non-sale price of $72 per 10g.
Caught a sale for 50% off. But $20 seems high for US id think it would be more $7-15 with how big the business is there.

no.

How the fuck do even grow / get ahold of psychedelic shrooms? I want to try them but I'm scared the growing kits online are scams

My doctor is cutting me off xanax because of you abusive fucks. I've had a script for 9 years. Now suddenly because you children are abusing these all doctors in my area are cutting us back. Go to hell with love.

Yeah, top is indoor 100% BIO Sweet Coffee Ryder and the one below is Super Critical. The SC is about £4 more than the Coffee Ryder.

Hook me up brah

Is there any way we can get in contact? 10 minute mail swap emails?

I'll just post a pastie to vendor site.
Postage usually is 6-8 days, this came in 7.
pastebin /542QhzqG

Scared? Then don't do it

[email protected]

safe bro, i'm super sketch with darknet purchases but i'll keep that shit saved

Lol yea way too high, $20 tenths

2 years counting, 100% success rate. Mainly did Canada-UK but postage strikes turned me to EU. And this Spanish vendor is fantastic.

Also paste will run out so make sure to save it not just bookmark.

that's good to know, shame im gonna miss the free postage due to pay day falling after!

got it saved

The day 4 CIA officers sold drugs to eachother and all got arrested.

Selling in uk? How much per kg?

well i like to dress up as yakko (my 3rd fav warner)
not everybody thinks that its cool, but i finally met a girl who thinks im a 10/10 would bang like bam in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

Try Canadian vendors like TS420, discount on orders that large will be id say anywhere from memory, a 112g pack makes it about £2.40 per g. So their LB's make it around £1.30. Their KG should be around 90p per g. Anywhere from £800-1500 on quality.

>xanax

meh, okay...

>klonopin

OH GOD YES, PLEASE