Turns out...

Turns out, Sup Forums is having a circlejerk about getting DIY venues and house shows shut down because of "degeneracy and fire violations"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l3PhVQmRdKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums
And not a single fuck was given that day.
>777
Praise God

>where is the liberal music made?
>ok get rid of those places
basically

Kek's blessing ensures the success will continue.

This is pretty much every scene everywhere tbqh.

Not so much concerned with them shutting down "da scene," more just amused at the pure demonstration in any lack of street smarts whatsoever.

Sup Forums is where retards go. Prove me wrong. Pic related, average Sup Forumsposters

Can you link some threads. I haven't seen a single one.

Didn't over 30 people just die because of this? Do you prioritize shit music by snowflakes over the lives of people?

30 people died because the houses are in shit shape. Sup Forums is saving lives by shutting them down and preventing another incident like the one you are referring to.

Exactly, all the people on Sup Forums who are angry about this should go fuck themselves. Sup Forums is trying to stop young lives from being snuffed out

>mfw i live in detroit
>mfw Sup Forums can't do shit remotely because cops are spread way too thin and are way too busy to care about diy warehouse musicians
>mfw Sup Forums is too chicken shit to ever do anything in person because they are scared of black people
>mfw $500 a month for a 2500 sqft apartment in the middle of a huge american city

come to detroit my dudes, we got a hoppin underground music scene and plenty of space. stay away from certain neighborhoods and its just a regular city.

no argument with that

Sup Forums was meant to be a containment board, and now they're crossposting their shitty memes everywhere

what went wrong?

This will allow you to decide once and for all, is the kind of shit that gets "played" in these "venues" really even music at all?

Discuss...

celebrity worship
Sup Forums is full of tards but im glad ppl are fearing them to remind them celebrities don't mean shit

also they've mastered the art of repetition aka spamming the same words until somebody gets offended

not banning the spergs.

b-b-but where will the youth of today express themselves?

I for one think this is good for these communities overall. Working to provide safer spaces is what they are all about and this will ultimately result in them achieving this. This will give them a better reputation and you know what? The ones that are unsafe probably should die because they are only making the rest look bad.

youtu.be/l3PhVQmRdKk

Hispanic Sup Forumsack here. Y'all really believe that allowing areas full of drugs and people (against fire code) is a great idea anymore? We're actually doing something productive here, unlike those who listen to this shit rave music.

TIL Sup Forums wants people to die in horrific, easily prevented fires.

>people
Why is Sup Forums even trying to save a bunch of dirty, disease ridden hippies? They think they are hurting them but they're only doing them a favor.

As if any concert everywhere isn't full of drugs, good luck wiping that out

Because we are the good guys.

TIL Sup Forums wants people to die in horrific, easily prevented fires.

hey I'm from Detroit too

are you into grindcore and stuff maybe we've seen each other at the Sanctuary before

>what went wrong?
a purple haired feminist tried to mess with our vidya gaymen

>Implying Sup Forumsacks leave the house

nice

Thanks for the luck! I mean, removing at least some of them (especially with underaged kids and literal criminals), is the least that I can do.

Make America Safe Again

There is no need for senseless death.

does Sup Forums also plan on shutting down /o/ meets where /o/tists hoon around in ramshackle shitboxes which is easily just as dangerous?

no? oh right because /o/ aren't dirty counter culture hippies.

How does it feel to be a degenerate parasite?

You don't give a flying fuck that people died you're just using as an excuse to try to stop """"degeneracy""""

Sup Forums is a board of peace. It's only a few outliers that want all liberals to die. Most of us genuinely believe in the wellbeing of our fellow countrymen, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, or creed.

If /o/ was grossly violating Fire Code and Standards while hosting 30+ people we'd be on their asses too.

>being this jaded
Sad!

no my dude, i havent really been keeping up with the scenes i have to admit. been too busy getting established.

also not really a rock kinda guy, my interests are electronic.

If I knew how I'd try to start a new Safety meme thread on Sup Forums, but right now buildings don't move so they are easier targets.
These people died because of degeneracy. They could have redeemed themselves, but instead they are dead because they weren't safe. Being unsafe is not /nice/.

Kys zorra, you should be exposed.

honestly this

it's a shame if some spots get displaced temporarily but i mean come on you want the fuckers to obey fire code. i have been to too many house shows where every night it seemed like they were just lucky something didn't go wrong.

PACK IT UP DEGENERATES

YOUR "ART" IS OVER

I don't get it. Aren't the venues that you guys go to above the board and compliant with fire codes? Then there won't be any problems.

It makes sense as these places are rat and junkie infested hovels that pretty much just spread disease and crime around the neighborhood. I wouldn't like to have a bunch of junky sjws shitting up my neighborhood, nobody would. I m just doing a public service, besides, it's all completely illegal, it doesn't belong to them

ah yeah I'm into techno and trance as well. Is techno still alive in Detroit? Don't keep up with it much. Any places I should check out?

who knew le twitter legion could be so ebic

>creed
Islam is shit though.

don't be such a pussy

Sup Forums didn't go to other boards to recruit people or something like that. A lot of us Sup Forums users simply grew up and matured (you do so by educating yourself, and not living a degenerate drug-filled lifestyle), and so we adapted more conservative and purer, ie, patrician, ideals.

its actually pretty comfy my dude I must admit.

go listen to nickleback pleb

>Attempting to better your community and cleansing our drug dens
>Being a pussy
Man, you must be a productive member of your community. Stay /safe/!

no, they went to reddit and twitter to recruit "people"

woah.....it's like Kristallnacht all over again

Good point.

>stay safe hur dur
that's you

techno is definitely still around, the venues are all different from when i was active in the scene but im sure you can learn all you'd need from the Movement festival.

robert hood is still god.

>Caring more about music than peoples lives

youtu.be/l3PhVQmRdKk Nah, listen to this instead, mate. Stay /safe/!

stay a virgin

if me and my friends want to burn alive thats our business faggot

NAZI PUNKS

FUCK OFF

BASH THE FASH

BASH

THE

FASH

What's so evil about creating a safe environment to enjoy your hobbies in? This salty butthurt is just silly.

I can't prove you wrong. Everyone there is either an ironic shitposter or a genuine tard.

Lol, have fun assaulting fire marshals with warrants

Not everyone in Ghost Ship wanted to burn alive, did they? Nevermind that fire can spread to other buildings.

Night of the long hoses.

I see you changed your tactics from:
>These venues where they play their """""music""""" (rofl) are dens of degeneracy and hotbeds of SJW activity!

To:
>Don't you care about human lives!???

CRACK THE FASCES

no i keep you safe no buring alive in this timeline

>being this lonely

No one can say for sure. For all anybody knows they did it purposefully.

ill wear a suit of napalm just try and stop me fagtron

>mfw a communist was saved from the flames near me

they're preventing more tragic fire accidents you fucking piece of shit

Why not both?

If I could find a decent job there in tech before I moved out I would be in Detroit in a heartbeat. I'm paying $800 a month to live in a fucking ground floor kitchenless micro studio here in Seattle.

Sup Forums doesn't care about safety they're just upset that they don't have any friends to go to parties with and can't get laid, why else would they care if a bunch of
>degenerate cucks
died in a fire

prove me wrong

I'd be glad for that to be a side effect of this carnival of autism but we all know it wasn't the motivation

>tragic
>accidents

SJWs: are violent and rude towards right wingers. Violently Attack Trump supporters and white people. Have AIDS and live in rat infested crackhouses that might catch on fire at any moment. Are irrational and emotional.

Alt Right: Minds their own business. Are peaceful and only wish to live amongst their own kind and follow normal values. Work out every day and get an actual job. Saves ungrateful leftists from unsafe living conditions

I apologize if that's how we've come off to you. We genuinely believe in fire safety. Nobody deserves to die in flames.

you're like 15 years old

Dude, Detroit is a hotbed of looking for tech degrees.

Just uh, don't try and get a job at a startup because the tech bubble is probably going to pop in the near future.

>why else would they care if a bunch of
>degenerate cucks
>died in a fire
Because we're not heartless, amoral monsters like you?

>hating human life this much you must live a sad existance user

>can't into counterculture/good music
>indie QTs won't invite me to their cool house shows
>i'll show them i'll report all their cool venues
>m-m-MAGA u guyz

30 druggies died because decrepit shoegaze warrens are romanticized

I hope they squealed like pigs as they burned, Sup Forums was and always will be filled with contrarian posers

>Sup Forums - Activism

The real motivation was trolling, that's no secret. It's just nice to be doing something positive at the same time.
Holy shit that's comfy

>snitching

go listen to muse, poser

n-no! alt QTs are degeneracy!

I-I don't like cute colored hair a-anyways!!

You're never too young or too old to learn the importance of fire safety.

Brb searching for lives to save in a scene that I don't want anything to do with and probably wouldn't even be aware of problems in unless I had some sort of preoccupation with "degeneracy"

>Implying drug addicts will stay QTs for long
>Implying drug addicts would ever make good mothers
Stay /safe/!

Well you can start by not dating drug addicts, I mean...

>SQUEEEEEEEEEE SEWEE SQUEEEEEEE
go listen to more white noise and call it "patrician", loser

weak numales, bad gun safety gun pointing towards feet
LOL as your people say 'I'm Literally Shaking'

Smash Cultural Marxism