So Sup Forums how does it make you feel knowing that this beauty is being fucked (anally probably) by a black guy

So Sup Forums how does it make you feel knowing that this beauty is being fucked (anally probably) by a black guy.

>Sarah Snyder jaden smith's gf

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/
youtube.com/watch?v=k6qDg9HGtq0
hollywoodlife.com/celeb/sarah-snyder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WGAF

OH GOD SAY IT AINT SO
>SAGE

Its so...

First and foremost, why would I care who someone fucks? Especially if that is someone I wouldn't be fucking anyway.

Second, Jaden Smith is a little pissant brainwashed fuccboi who literally wears skirts.

This picture cements my apathy. They look like the biggest cunts ever. Why care?

>pissant
>Fucking Sarah Snyder

Pick one faggot

>girl I don't even know
>caring about who she's fucking
You may choose 1.

If you are a rich enough black guy you can afford a white chick too.

she blocked me from her instagram because I called her a nigger loving, underage slut

Why would you even do that

Because she's a nigger loving, underage slut

You walked into that one, dude.

i can't be assed to do it but that picture be so much better with jayden and his stupid bodyguard removed

I'm jealous of Jaden, that's the only thing I feel

Good for her, Jaden looks good too. They make a nice couple.

Are you a femonon?

Atleast you are honest

Oh is this that one cute little game that you and all your friends are playing at the moment sweetheart?

Good for him honestly. He's a little weird but he's a decent kid if you ask me.

So do you just not have anything going for you that you just fuck with people online? That's kinda cringey bro.

can money be shooped out of a pic?

she isnt underage otherwise she wouldnt have this tattoo

too many pictures to keep posting so have her instagram

instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/

Who the hell is this chick anyway? She's like a worse looking and too young Arielle

They both have this look that reminds me of the fucking 90s for some reason. I think the haircuts plus lookin a little like young Britney Spears.

>as a brunette
Hnng

>jaden smith
>black guy

OP, a race traitor is worthless, male or female. I don't get turned off or feel bad about myself when I sleep with a girl whose been with a colored, I just don't give her the respect I give a white beauty. She made herself worth less, and that wasn't Jaden's doing.

heres a good pic of her

you can have a tattoo and still be underaged if your parents sign some shits.
my little brother has a small tattoo on his left arm and he's 16.

Son of two black people... yea he is black faggot

Jayden Smith is pretty gay though.

Also, are the straight men supposed to be envious that he fucks that: This is not affecting anyone in any way, not even her.

too much ribcage for me

Surely the new queen if Sup Forums

got a few more basically just grabbing from her instagram and finding the original picture in the webpage code and so i can get the bigger version

Makes it easier to not want to fuck her.
She's trash now.

this is Sup Forums, of course he doesn't have anything going for him that's why he is here fucking with people online.
>Fucking newfags

nocurves.png

ok what about her friend on the left

He looks like some gay nigger with makeup on.

He is probably one of the most retarded celeb youths, with his "random and unique" social media persona, and he is only 'famous' because his father got lucky and got a role on Fresh Prince.

I think Jaden looks more feminine than his mom.

>be nigger
>look gay
>stupid as fuck

I don't think you could attach anything to his life that would make me jealous of it.

Shes like 100% waist trainer.

Slow the fuck down

Fuck curves, fuck that shit

There's no difference in fucking that thing and a twelve year old boy. you niggers have awful taste

she still has a nice ass and a nice pair of legs

>this photo was supposed to be a defiant retort and statement to her attractiveness

How about this ass?

Bent and straight leg might be worse

I hope she doesnt hurt her lower back with that fucked up posture

i bet you would say that about some 6th grade boy too, you faggot.

Who fucking cares. Seriously. Why do you even think about it? You wanna be fucked by that black cock? Sounds like you're projecting.

faggot detected

she looks so skinny in this but no so much in this

nigger detected

This is sad.

found the cuck.... and it is OP

he's just a loser user. it's not even trolling at that point, it's just pathetic.

She doesn't care.

So long as she "looks hot".

I mean, there is so much effort in just posing for her....

what ass?

Jaden smith looks like a dingus

youtube.com/watch?v=k6qDg9HGtq0

Jayden smith fucked a lot of bitches we'll never get to. Like Kylie Jenner

>when the supposed male looks more like a little bitch than the female
This confuses me.

Everyone thinks he's a fag, and now he's fucking a girl with a boy's body to prove them wrong. Sounds about right...

Not for nothing, but she looks ruined now.

He might've gotten to her just in time, except he is gay and he didn't fuck her at all.

If he is a loser that gets to fuck this chick.. that I want to reach his mastery of being a loser

posting 4 more images after this then i'm stopping rest are not as good from what i've seen on her instagram

Sluts are attracted to money. Jaden has had EVERYTHING handed go him his entire life

kek

She could be a solid 8.5/10 if the body wasn't that of a prepubescent boy

+1

I'm sure not many of you know what a vagina feels like, but maybe one day you will get a hooker from CL and realize that super skinny girls aren't much fun to fuck. Or look at.

That is not a specially attractive bitch user.

That shit is totally attainable, like being unemployed with little education and still, you'd get to fuck something like that.

it's called money and fame. You really only need one or the other. But Jayden Smith didn't even work for his money or fame. That's why he looks like such a pussy.

For all the faggots saying shes underage well here

Sarah Snyder (born Sarah Irene Snyder on July 30, 1995) making her 21 in 4 days

if still unsure go read hollywoodlife.com/celeb/sarah-snyder/

Only mongoloids and literal niggers think cartoonish balloon tits and asses are attractive. Weak minds need things emphasized before they are able to appreciate them. Keep your gross cellulite and stretch marks. I'll have my smooth skinned, non-ghetticized women. Potato detected.

No...its the general look about him.

Teens look douchey. This guy just looks absolute douche. Like he'd say the stupidest shit and try to play it off as smart. Like he literally does. Like he is stupid enough to take "cold steel" as an expression seriously and keep it on.

Wait.

She is PAST puberty and looks like that?

Is that a condition?

1 / 4

lack of eating or been skinny can slow your growth

2 / 4

3 / 4

>implying that isn't the fucking goal of 90% of neckbearded Sup Forumstards

This ass...

4 / 4

i also have a few modeling ones where she is covering up her tits if you want them from her facebook model photographer

Case closed.

That's why op is jealous....

wait, how does a tattoo change sides like that? some futuristic shit right there

Your an idiot

mirror

>jayden on his phone in the background
You know she was just blacked

Whenever white girls date black dudes for a long time, they always end up as fat trailer trash. If they stay together, I wonder if she will gain a lil wait and look good for like 6mos before she becomes totally gross.

>your

Who cares.