#BlackLivesMatter #InterracialDating

#BlackLivesMatter #InterracialDating

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce?

Some middle schoolers phone, probably liveleak or something

Heaven has no niggers, so this did whitey a favor.

Some 16 year old that sucker punched a 12 year old
He's being trailed as an adult

Hope he gets the death penalty. That'll help stop this kind of shit.

>Some buff nigger assaulted a skinny white boy because he wasn't getting the white pussy that he thinks he's entitled to, because he heard it in a rap lyric from a drug addicted convict.

hola desde Argentina. quiero decirles que son unos idiotas. que hayan abolido la esclavitud de los negro Africanos. no quire decir que se tengan que quedar con esos negros en su pais. manden los a todos a africa como hicimos en Argentina. bah los desaparecimos pero antes era otra cosa las leyes..

Amen, you're one Hispanic who is welcome past trump's wall any time you please. Greetings from U.S.

You're not European. The white man would enslave you too. You''re people have been mixing so much that nobody knows what you are.

Skrive på norsk jeg da siden vi liker andre spræk :)

>Heaven has no niggers, so this did whitey a favor.
He died?

Fucking faggots get on my level

> An alternate reality (That I can enter and exit freely) where I am supreme and can basically do whatever i want on a whim like, create and destroy universes, summon anything i want with just a thought etc.

story?

Ya'll mother fuckers work and we pay you, that ain't enslavement. If you feel so entitled you can go back to mexico like the negros. White privilege is the same thing as mexican privilege. You see me going down to mexico trying to open a taco stand and grow pot? No, cause I'm not welcome and I can take a hint. You're culture is doing to my culture what predators do in sexual assault cases. You're forcing yourself upon us.

You don't date niggers. You fuck niggers! Jesus, faggot!

You're one scared little boy aren't ya? Fucking pussy.

Whats funny is that the dude in OP's webm isn't black, he's hispanic
mexican probably
he's dark cause he's native, not because he's black
tons of mexicans dress like black gangsters because they come from similar backgrounds

voten por Trump!!

bait detected

Bitch, we won the first war and if you want another one you can lose again, and if that happens you ain't coming back.

just pause it at 7 secoonds in
his face resembles the mexican kid I posted

>er på et engelsk nettside
>vil at andre folk skal skrive på norsk

Heng deg i kveld.

A black 16 year old asshole suckerpunched a 12 year old skinny white boy for no reason at all, He got hit so hard he got permanent brain damage. His friend uploaded it on the internet and bragged about it. He is now on trial as an adult.

>Implying there aren't half negro Hispanics.

lul nigger being nigger

We won't win shit. People gladly cuck themselves any chance they get. White people are being raised to obey non whites. I'm a bit scared though first they get the white males then they go for the hispanics males

His name is Kane Millsaps
The kid that got punched doesn't have brain damage, he does have bruises and broken teeth
Kane isn't black, he's latino
Also, he just got out of Juvie for doing the same thing, which is why he's getting tried as an adult
The reason Kane punched him was because the 12 year old said he was an MMA fighter and could beat people up and Kane was calling his bluff in the most violent way ever

There are, but he isn't

as you know we celebrated recently (one estejo shit) but we celebrate 200 years of independence. somo just starting a new nation could say. most are decendiende of Poles and Germans. after Italian and Spanish. although they say otherwise all of my neighborhood not descendent of Spanish.

I am decendiende Polish, Italian, German and grandmother from here, originally from Argentina.

and nobody here quire go to America. or to another country. English is more and everyone envies us. they steal land in the north and south of the country. especially the English.

although it is not known by the media, we have as a hero and example to San Martin and Hitler. and all the values that are taught our bible.

do not believe what they say Mexicans, we always fight with them for things internet soccer, etc. cimos them always to be left alone to Americans jump walls! etc. They are a plague. They do well to put a wall. should undermine the entire border, millions of dollars would be saved.

(google translate. sorry for bad translation)

Fuck you! I'm a white bull. I cuck all races, though I make sure the niggers are tested.

#whitebullsmatter

It's the same thing. Being a "nigger" has nothing to do with skin color. Also hispanic is not a thing. He looks dominican, or caribean, wich translate to niggers in islands. We do have those sort of nigger down here too, they are just the same as sub saharan africans. Animals that lives in jungle land are less inteligent and more violent.

They've been in hispanic countries for decades producing hybrids. They're in asians countries too playing sports. Funny how they don't mind being traded around like corporate cattle so long as the only work they have to do is play basketball.

/thread

>Being a "nigger" has nothing to do with skin color
this is one of the most frequently told lies on Sup Forums, along with "I don't have any CP" and "I talk to women who aren't just my mom"
>hispanic is not a thing
it is in America
enjoy

Hitler had shit being taken care of. Imagine a world without debt.

(Google translate)

I remind you that this very badly let another race living in the place / country / region of another race. That is very bad. this eliminates the races.

then you may have mestizos not distinguish itself. it is true or mestiso black or white or mestizo true. importa¿ will say and why ?. It matters a lot.

not only the race of one side is ruined, but also the other. Blacks evolved their physical both have offspring among them. but they are now empesando ruin your race too .. they are idiots.

dayum, that honkey got his ass SWOOPED

>SWOOPED

Well done nig!

Both are clearly white, the one that looks like a nigger is just a white Argentinian.

You're missing the point Hispanic is not a race. Hispanics can be both white black and in he middle. Some hispanics look asian

when you have a hammer, everyone looks like a nail

no prolem vato

Of couse is a truth just look.
Nigger
White niggers
Yellow niggers
Brown niggers
Sand niggers
Jew nigger
Classic nigger
Etc.
Being a nigger is just about genes, at least 50% of wotld population is a nigger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

>Hispanic is not a race
in america, it is

enjoy

>Argentinian.

Is white. Wait... what?

>may as well be a nigger

I'm Mexican that came to the USA as a kid and this disgust Me and pisses me off gives Latinos a bad name. Thing is doe it's not your color that matters cause sht will always be sht. Black lives matters is bullshit 2. Chris Rock said it best. When he's using an atm at night he's looking out for niggas not black people but niggas cause a.niga can be any race or color. A niga is a shit individual with moral compas

>I do MMA and kick ass
>Okay, I'll call your bluff and suckerpunch you like the nigger I am. Wait, hollup. You might actually do MMA... How about I use brass knuckles as well as the martial art of suckerpunching to ensure you go down. And while your down I'll just hit you another couple of times, just to be sure....

blacks are not going to evolve, nesesitan 2000 more years to evolve. It is why we should not live in a more modern society that they can not achieve. in africa are killed from one village to another with machetes regardless boys .. it is always so. gossiping or do not respect the laws. with worse than the monkeys who respect their laws and societies. apes evolved into that but if blacks do not. They think that to be a better person, is achieved ciendo the most violent. You can see that in a video where black is the large / violent becomes more like a gorilla in front of cops and you throw gas on the face. thousands of videos or other blacks, not obeying the voice high against the police. is more can check it out right now: go to a supermarket and if they see a black tail with kind face ponganse out and speak kindly of something .. weather .. even look like the black purses her eyebrows as Mr.T for not notice he's an idiot (brainless, silly. stupid wild animal) for fear of not knowing what to answer and notice how silly it is ... remain friendly even without speaking. as making you feel comfortable. Still, the violent turn black ... this happens also in cities, towns blacks in africa.

any wild wild animal, knows he has to respect the rules of their society .. can see in the birds, etc. etc. mast in incectos ...

Blacks are a plague. some scourges ... go to other countries where life is good but do not adapt. They despoil. They are breeding in their. and then seamlessly blend between all ruining this nation forever .. till invaded India that are almost black but these are more evolved.

bombardias should of africa and kill them all .. no cure. right now I'm biendo propaganda in Argentina tv of an organization that asks for donations and sees Argentinos in Africa I ayudndo blacks ... idiots by God !! nor mismoso queire blacks among them! ...

give me cringe those compatriots .. it is so rare that have Argentinos idiots ..

Black, or white, or fucking chartreuse, that boy's behavior is what makes him a filthy nigger.

Love it! The one who filmed it was of course the black girl's friend. It's a nigger thing to let your friend film when you beat up a innocent whitey so that you can show everyone and brag about it. Of course, things don't always go as planned. Sometimes the innocent whitey isn't so weak as he or she seems to be.

That fucking monkey better have gotten locked up for a long time.

I respect your views, nigger. And your English is spot on.

>well done wizard!

Another nigger example. They always bring their friends with them when they look for white people to beat up. In case things go wrong, friends will intervene and help.

The white girl knew a bit how to fight. She immediately reached for and grabbed the hair, quickly giving her the advantage.

does she get shot in the full video?

nigger in bus in country of white people..

The guy in OP's pic is not hispanic. It's obviously a negroid, even if it's mixed.

Don't you see his negroid nose? His nappy ass nigger hair? Niggers aren't just black skin. It's an entire set of racial characteristics.

>skinny edgelord skater emo kid
>implying he didn't deserve it

Good. That's a hate crime. Attempted murder. Sucker punch with brass knuckles.

>The 23 second clip shows Faulkner County teen Kane Millsaps flipping off the camera before brutally striking the 12-year-old in the face.
Millsaps, who claimed he was provoked, pleaded not guilty to battery, a felony, and possessing an instrument of crime. He is being charged as an adult over the incident, which took place on May 31st in Conway, Arkansas.
>Millsaps said he attacked the victim because he was “running his mouth saying he was an MMA [Mixed Martial Arts] Fighter and he could beat him up,” however, the witness who recorded the incident told investigators that the victim “did not even see Millsaps coming and did not know he was going to be hit.”
The victim, who was knocked unconscious, reportedly had his cheek punctured, suffered a bruise on his eye, a cut on his neck and numerous broken teeth.
“When he woke up he thought he had gravel in his mouth but it was pieces of his teeth,” according to the affidavit.
Millsaps is set to appear in court on August 2nd. He told police, “he found the brass knuckles at his apartment complex and after the incident he threw them in the dumpster.”
>For years, the media has played down the racial aspect of black-on-white violent crime by calling it “the knockout game.”
If the roles were reversed, with the victim being black and the assailant white, this would probably be a nationwide news story and a ‘Black Lives Matter’ cause célèbre.
Some commentators have asserted that the attacks represent a disturbing trend of violent criminals feeling emboldened to attack white people in the belief that it is somehow justified in the aftermath of the Ferguson riots.

>aryan
>doesnt have blonde hair or blue eyes
youre a fucking tard

Is there a sauce to any of this shit or are you people just making shit up as you go along?

He's charged with Battery. He'll get off with probation, probably.

where from?

its idiomatic now. is for "no nigger"

blacks. They are so destructive and can not ninca will have a nation with a society like white. should not let blacks live in their country. and if they see a few, they should kill them so they do not reproduscan.

Fucking nigger

Blacks are what nesesitaban Jews. degenerate, filthy, evil ablados, etc. etc. everything degenerates.

before Nazi Germany. those jobs were to do the same Jews ... to discover blacks. all they do is help blacks to invade white nations. and blacks will make theirs .. degenerating everything.

While the victim — who told police he doesn’t know Millsaps — recovers from a bruised right eye, a cut on his neck and broken teeth, Millsaps is being charged as an adult. To that end, his battery felony comes with a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison, KARK-TV reported.

“It’s serious,” Prosecutor Cody Hiland told the station. “We feel like it’s something that needs to be pursued as an adult. It’s an adult act.”

Millsaps’ mother told KARK, “I’m sorry to that family. I don’t know why he did it.”

i love when they bump their chests together, so fucking hot

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

Argentina is white!! JAJA
Puto maricon.

Stupid nog, using brass knuckles means they can charge him for assault with a deadly weapon.

The white girl is cute. She can kick my ass and let me ram my shaft inside her any time

Sucker punches with knuckle dusters....what a pussy. Hope he gets tried as an adult and fleshlighted in prison. If you're gonna be a bitch like that you oughta be used like one too.

what a fucking prick! this fucker needs a visit from the american police force with their side arms

self defense? honest

Speak English you stupid Spic

NIGNOGS GONNA NIGNOG!

No it won't. They're dumb niggers. They don't think things through logically.

whites should never EVER have invested one single life to free blacks. ... litterally was biggest mistake.

blacks still repsonsible for almost all murders and violent crimes in the US. they seem to simply NOTBE ABLE to live civilised.

Gas La kikes , guerra de razas ahora .

Pretty sure that kid is Puerto rican or some kind of Dominican mix.

If that was my kid, that would be the end of that little niggers life.
>inb4 edgy faggots say 'b-but you'd be in jail for life'..totally worth it

That's the difference between white America and everyone else.

>invested to free blacks

Do you even know history? Blacks were freed to help turn the tides in the war against confederates. Literally no other reason.

It certainly wasn't out of the kindness of anyones heart like people like to try to remember it, it was a military move by the Unon to help the Union.

Yoo crackaz jus jeluss of our herituge

Dats Raciss!

>nice dub dubs tho

this is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen a nigger do

sp ? we gave those animals rights. biggest mistake. they obviously never can behave like humans.
We we're fed the lie, that they'd be human too. but theire babaric animals, as we can see day in day out.

almost all morders, brutal crimes, rapes, etc etc, almost all ( 85%) all done by one, tiny minority ( 15%), they they gat all sortss of extras and privileges, a white would never ever get, especially of white and male ).

Apparently they blow into the vagina to make it urinate so they can bleach their hair in the cow piss.

It doesn't even look like he's using those brass knuckles correctly.