ITT weird habits, i'll start

ITT weird habits, i'll start

so whenever I'm about to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, I take out the bread, peanut butter, strawberry jam, and one single knife for spreading. I lay the bread out like a mattress and then I check to see if the jam has been used before. If the jam is brand new, I'll use the clean knife in it, because it is a virgin jam and it deserves respect. But after the initial breadknife penetration, the jam will only receive knives previously covered in peanut butter, because I can wipe the extra peanut butter off on the other bread piece easier than I can wipe off jam, and I'd prefer not to cross contaminate.

I have a weird habit of letting OP ramble on with one of his sill stories right before I fuck him in his gay ass.

I like to put brains in my tub and marinate them in my own urine

Then I take off all my clothes and jump in for a good soak.

If a plastic spoon or fork is ran through the dishwasher, I will make sure to use it as soon as possible. When I use it I am rough, I miss treat it. I will treat it poorly because it is trash that does not deserve a proper wash like the rest of the silverware, but it has stolen away in the dishwasher and now will be used, broken, and thrown away.

>peanut butter and jelly sandwhich

That's honestly weird enough. That's not a snack, that's a god damned dessert.

My weird habits is that I check myself before I wreck myself

No one fucking said it was a snack

what makes it a dessert to you?

When I was younger I would poop like once a week. So when I did finally poop it would be a massive log and would always clog the toilet.
My parents always unclogged it for me. but it was always very embarrassing and I felt a lot of guilt/shame.
I decided to cut up my shits with a butter knife so my logs would never clog a toilet again.
I hide this knife in my room. I wash it before stowing it away for future logs.
Sometimes I forget my log knife in the bathroom.
I fear one day my log knife will accidentally make it's way back into the kitchen to be used by my family or me.
I shit daily now, so I have little use for my log knife. but I've become so paranoid about clogging toilets that I even use it on small logs.

This is a true story.

It's basically just carbs and sugar, especially with considering the filth you amerifats consider peanut butter.

but what are you to eat when you are a poor college student?

Every time I eat a sandwich with sausage or bacon in it I need to chew eat bite beyond necessary so it becomes a mush, then I just kinda keep chewing on that for a minute.

I cut my nails with a knife.

Sometimes when speaking I feel the need to spit out my "p"s and have to concentrate on not doing it.

I sometimes don't eat for days because I just think "take a drink of water and see if you're still hungry in 20 minutes" and I never am.

Sometimes I just go and live on the streets for a few days for no real reason, just to see if I can.

Sometimes I go to the bathroom just to wipe my ass - not because it's dirt, sweaty, I took a shit etc - I just feel the need to wipe it.

I see how long I can go without pissing so that when I do it feels really satisfying.

I frequent many boards in Sup Forums.org

>tfw you steal a story almost word for word from reddit

I don't know, I'll have to check and see if there's anything else to put on a sandwich than peanut butter and jelly.

>carbs
>sugar
>protein
It is low cost, calorie dense food. What is the problem?

>tfw someone else in the world does this and I'm not alone.

PB&J? I haven't had one of those since my 20s. Are you poor as fuck or what?

mattvee twentyninenenene ?

You live a sad life. That and peanut butter is healthy as fuck.

I always use the peanut butter first because I do not keep it in the fridge and the preserves are perishable. That's about it for me regarding PP&J.

Depending on what you use it makes for a fine meal. Nuts, fruits, and a grain of your choice.

I don't find this humorous or interesting.

Most of the non-organic peanut butter only has a few grams of sugar per serving.

Don't delude yourself, it's a bunch of sugar and shit. Not healthy by any means, but not that bad for you either

I do the ass wiping thing too. It never comes out dirty sometimes I just feel the urge to wipe my ass.

Don't use high sugar preserves then, or slather it on at a 1:1 ratio to the bread. The only way it's not healthy is if you make it that way.

Hearts? EAT THE FUCKING SANDWHICH DAMN WHITE PEOPLE

>peanut butter is bad
Fuck you.

One day I cut down a tree with an axe in the woods.
Since then, every time I go outside, I pee on the stump. The stump is always soaking wet and is getting darker from all the urine.

Peanut butter is the best thing about a PB&J. The bread and jelly is very high glycemic, ya tard.