>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4
youtube.com/watch?v=KTksi_VXGCk
books.google.es/books?id=VuibalGaoBkC&pg=PA78&hl=es&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q&f=false
amazon.com/Washburn-Taurus-5-String-Natural-Matte/dp/B0002KWVXW
youtube.com/watch?v=2jkvkSHjzSI
guitarcenter.com/product-detail-page?productId=site5112772895
musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-ac4tvmini-4w-tube-guitar-combo-amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting this again. I don't even gig, but the smoke calls to me. Should I hit 'em up?

First for Vs

You need to get that right now.

Which one?

Your stuck on a dessert island, you get:

One guitar
One amp
Three pedals
One musician (They come with their own gear but you can't use it)

What do you pick??

Any good quality pdf of single note soloing - Ted greene(or the other ted greene books)

Strat all day erryday

claiming Derek a husbando

Is this a good gift for a christmas present? It's for my dad (and possibly some use for myself) who used to drum a lot, he's shown interest in bass guitar and I'm not gonna go blow thousands on a kit for him

Stratosphere

the ones in the op are as good as youre going to get

What kindve dessert?
My picks are
> Tiramisu
> Fender Mustang
> Fender Super Champ x2 or a Music Man combo
> Angry Sparrow Fuzz, Topanga Reverb and a Ditto Looper x2
>other musician would be John Dwyer so he can teach me weird medival riffs

>my gibby
>Fender twin
>POG 2
>carbon copy
>tubescreamer
>Ariana Grande
Before you freak out about Ariana Grande, I just want her to breed with. I don't care about her lack of talent.

>being a retard and forgetting the picture

twice!

Shit, my bad

>obligatory joe bonamassa post

Choice Fuzz pedal

>ur waifu is shit
I don't think I could last half a day with her without wanting to end it

I don't know what would be worse for her, being raped by you or having to hear your playing

3/3? surprising.

savage.

>Please just stop user
>It hurts so bad
>I just want it to end
>We can have sex again, just stop playing wonder wall

So I can destroy her eardrums with a sharp sick. Who cares, she would be tied up most of the time anyways.

AND DON'T FORGET THE JOKAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4

Thanks m8, I recently bought the Ampeater witch is two Sparrows in one. It's perfect because I'm always changing the knobs to either be a clean boost, heavy Fuzz or light Fuzz/distortion

looks rad, how much did it set you back? Im still on budget pedals, got a big muff and DS-2

Whats a good affordable 12 string guitar to get when the Rickenbacker 330/12 is way out of my league?

danelectro 12 string

non anglo-saxon anons, who is the best guitarist of your country and why?
my choice is Spinetta from Argentina jeje
youtube.com/watch?v=KTksi_VXGCk

>'62 sunburst strat
>AC30
>dallas rangemaster
>boss hm-2
>boss tu-3
>John Frusciante

I had a go on a Dean Boca a while back

what kind of tele should i get?

vm? mim? parts?

what's the order i should learn things?

You reminded me
Who ever wanted these motorhead tabs still owes me that dick suckin

It's a shame

This is just a preview
books.google.es/books?id=VuibalGaoBkC&pg=PA78&hl=es&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q&f=false

What's the name for the tuning CADGBE? I've heard it called drop c but drop c is something

Something different

That is drop c

So CGCFAD and CADGBE are both drop c technically?

isnt drop c C-G-C-F-A-D?

Squier

Yes, there are 2 variations.

that could also be called D drop C

Eh, I don't think that's a very good deal. His sentence about a strap and straplocks costing $100 is ridiculous (or he got ripped off).

A Squire vintage modified jazz will run you about $350 new and those are a-okay basses. I looked at amazon just now and they have a 5 string Washburn on for $470 that looks like a good deal.

amazon.com/Washburn-Taurus-5-String-Natural-Matte/dp/B0002KWVXW

All I remember is that my dad said he loves the thunderbird bass shape, which I do too, that and from what I've heard the epiphones have a fatter tone than a gibson, which he also likes

Both, just sell blood and dont eat for awhile.

I wouldn't
>custom shop
>Rob Zombie's bassist
Also, I think thunderbirds are ugly.

>All I remember is that my dad said he loves the thunderbird bass shape, which I do too, that and from what I've heard the epiphones have a fatter tone than a gibson, which he also likes
Then disregard

Alright m8, thanks for the advice, I think I saw a Nikki Sixx thunderbird at a buy & sell shop for about $300 so I'll have to check if it's still there, that and I play a Jackson Kelly so it's a bity of a bias

pic related is actually identical to the one I own

Ok cool thank you

Anyone struggling with learning new techniques, or doesn't play with a metronome or in rhythm, I will shill this book.

Guitar Aerobics, by Troy Nelson. It gets boring, but goddamn, it gives you something to work on everyday, even if just for five or fifteen minutes, and will help you to be a professional, clean guitar player with an expansive skill set and an understanding of theory.

sounds like what i need, got a link?

>Guitar Aerobics, by Troy Nelson
I'll look into it Troy

we know its you faggot

gimme the link m8

brb, illegally download and distributing.

Does anyone know how i can get a beatles tone? I'm trying to get close to the sound on The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill

WHAT A GREAT BOOK
BUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2jkvkSHjzSI

Anyone want a rip of metal method? They may have losers like MAB, but their stuff is decent for getting the basics?

holy shit guys. I am simply a guitar player who was trying to recommend a good skills book. You don't even have to buy it to get access to it, it's fucking 2016 for christ's sake. Although I urge you to support him.

Get the fuck out of here.

>woman
dropped

why the fuck do you need a link? just google the name lmfao

It's alright Troy, if I took the time to write a guitar book, i'd probably shill it here, too

because that doesn't provide free download links dipshit. you think i'm retarded?

do you not know how to use google? I bought the book and ended up having to illegally download the CD's that came with it, because the fucking nitwits who sell the book didn't think to upload the CD's online for download, and the torrent included the book.

It's not that much of a book desu. A lot of the exercises will go from advanced to pure simple, it really bounces around. But he definitely ups the skill level towards the end of the book.

this is almost as bad as when that jew was trying to sell her guitar holders that went into the amp input jack

Best acoustic for under $250? Back story for the person I'm buying it for: he played electric a lot 4 years ago and now he just plays on and off. He wants something that's easy to just pick up and play that feels good. I translate that as something with a comfy neck and good resonance.

cruise craigslist or whatever. Looks for someone willing to part with a guitar they don't want for a good price. Brand I recommend to look for is seagull, but I don't know if you will find one at that price.

Honestly, lots of starter guitars are decent quality these days. Look at Yamaha's.

>muh pentatonic blooz

>troy won't even link his book
what a terrible shill desu

CGFAD is C Standard. CADGBE is drop C.

CGCFAD* sorry for the typo.

if this comes out sideways im gonna shoot my phone.

Anyway, the book is actually really good for learning technique, so fuck all you faggots who call out shilling.

overpriced. Check this out

guitarcenter.com/product-detail-page?productId=site5112772895

No, C standard is C-F-B-E-G-C.

>AC4
>Tubescreamer with AC amp
>Vox guitar
end your life familia

Screenshot your pics before posting and the only real book is the fender guitar method

The B and E are flat. my notation left

bro if you dont fucking cop that shit yesterday ill beat your fucking ass, AOR100's are loud as fucking shit

lol you know nothing about this guitar. A cheap buy, it has a great tone and feels great.

and this amp is perfect for a small apartment. Has an attenuator switch.

here is a link to that amp

musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-ac4tvmini-4w-tube-guitar-combo-amp

nice vox guitar famalam

thank you man. Got it off an a man who posted used online, his wife made him get rid of it cause he had too many guitars lmao.

He had quite a collection. I was surprised to discover that Vox made guitars, and it is a great value for the price. especially when you buy it used @ $400CAD. great tone and play-ability. A real gig guitar, but I use it as my main cuz I poured all my cash into a nice acoustic.

Neither

How do you finger your A chord?

I use my index on all 3 strings!

Same here, pretty easy

That's C standard. Standard tuning, just down 2 steps

it's a joke dude

Alright guys, I'll see what I can do.

usually index for e & a and 2 on the c# easier to not block the open e

Yeah

Be a pretentious faggot. Not just a plain ol one, but a group of 4 of the most pretentious faggots ever. So much so, that literally everyone ever says you at least somewhat influenced them somehow. Then, make sure the best 50% of you died before the saggy bass part and ugly part that can't write songs.

> Yamaha Revstar
> Green/Electric
> BAT Pharoah, Mr. Black SuperMoon Chrome, Boss PH-3
> Wata

gotta say tho, nice observation. Care to elaborate why a tube screamer with an AC4tv mini is bad? I must admit, it seems redundant.

What if I do use a metronome ?

you learn to play on rhythm, like a real musician. Triplets, eighths, quarters, halves, it all just becomes natural to you. Learn to play along with the rhythm, like a guitarist in a real band is able to do. Don't play to your own natural rhythm, it is naturally flawed.

Can you unlearn 8 years of bad technique?

You're doomed.