Allegedly Higuain has already signed for Juventus

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TnUpBs9Tug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italian football is dead la.

Don't Napoli fans love HiguaĆ­n? I heard he's almost Maradona-tier loved there

is higuain a face or heel? redpill me on him.

HEEL

t. American

ESPN has called him the new Kevin Durant, and while I do not necessarily agree with it, that sets the tone.

Which makes it even worse that he betrays them and goes to a national competitor

His other alternatives were the closest you will ever get to Roma and Napoli in England, what we call "Scarsenal" from "scarso" (absymal), and apparently Atletico Madrid, but they have nowhere near the $ power to achieve such a feat. Juve doesn't either, but they can still get rid of Pogba and other goons and replace him well enough.

makes sense. buffon would probably be face.

i don't like this, juve is doing much shit lately. i can throw away my pogba shirt now fml

Italian football is fucking dead
youtube.com/watch?v=5TnUpBs9Tug

It was always going to happen, they just found a way to delay the inevitable by a few years.

That's what happens when you have a super league based off funny money (Cirio, Parmalat), laundering money (ACMeravigliosi, Cecchi Gori), rigged balance sheets (Inter).

LOL
As a Juvefag I hate this fat fuck but I wanted him just for this kind of shit

>get an insane amount of monies by selling Pogba
>spend all said monies on Higuain

>implying Pogba is leaving
Juve can pay this in two years Ahmed

Not all of the money, and keep in mind Juve still has got the money they got back from Morata. They have some liabilities they have to get rid of, that leaves a small warchest to spend on a new midfielder.

If Juve manages to snatch away Mascarpone from Barca and Witsel to just chimp across the pitch, Juve is arguably vastly stronger than it was with just Pogba, Mandzukic and Zaza.

Oh, Juventus you had done things so well in the last few years and now this.

>so well

Juve can't always go around buying mediocre strikers, begging for half-loans of young talent or looking in the trashbins in hope someone accidentally dropped a Tevez.

>juve buys one overpriced player from another serie A team
>italian football is dead

Kek. fucking retards the lot of you.

>but they have nowhere near the $ power to achieve such a feat

Arsenal has a lot of money actually
They're just retarded and adopt a "let's pretend we don't have money and never use it so people will think we don't have money" mentality and everyone knows arsenal is a joke anyway so no one but 16yr olds and meme japs want to go there

Arsenal hasn't won anything of significance in over a decade, that's why they are literally Roma and Napoli of EPL.

Roma has got a UCL final too, why would Arsenal be considered better, because people sell Arsene Wanker as some sort of old school classy genius?

Why in the hell would Higuain leave carrying the load in Neaples to go carry the load in London? If he wants to be popular, relevant, a godly figure and win jackshit, he can just stay where he is.

>Square toilet
the fuck is this italy?

Man, can you imagine the Napoli supporters butthurt, kek

>Arsenal

Utter cucks

Juve won't be able to go to Napoli for the Serie A match, trust me. They will either have to go in incognito or fucking armor their bus, I shit you not. They are risking their lives.

>EPL Teams proceed to loot the fuck out of other leagues with tv money
>EPL Fans bitch about muh one team league muh uncompetitive

JUST

EPL isn't dead though, because they spend billions for players that aren't worth shit because England invented soccer but doesn't know how to use it, they can't tell a good player from a hypechimp.

I was hoping their utter fiasco alongside Belgium at Euro 2016 would wake them up but it just wasn't meant to happen.

Meant that it's usually the epl fans who bitch about other leagues being uncompetitive

And that was my point: EPL is competitive because they THINK they are good with their top teams but their teams just aren't top at all.

Ah my bad. Fair point though yeah, more of a cripple fight than a competitive league

Yeah, maybe they will have a shot at Serie A title, especially after buying their biggest rival's striker.

oh wait lol