Right now im in rehab

Right now im in rehab.

goodluck

You have to say "No, no, no"

thanks man

How's it going?

If you didn't go in on your own free will and where forced in you should just leave now because it won't work if you don't want it to.

Its going pretty shit tbh.

You ever suck dick for weed?

What am i fkin gay ?

Shut up bob saget

Do you have access to music? I'm not sure if you do but a good track would probably really help you a lot to get your mind off things

an hero now you still can faggot, you can never lay of the drugs ever again in your life.
When you get out, you will get your shot right away, fucking idiot. Just enjoy it while you still can. FUCK rehab, it wont help you, not even when Jupiter himself were to rip open the heavens and dangle his cock from the skies.

Highly functional addict here. Went through rehab. It was interesting. Would answer questions. OP is probably addicted to cock.

Yeah, of course i do

Why did you start again? Didn't rehab help at all?

Fucking kids on/b /again
Maybe you should kill your self because you have emotinail problems
Most likely a spotty bullied ugly little out sider
Do your family a favour and die

I never really wanted to stop. I just failed at keeping my health steady whilst using, and started having mega panic attacks (heart attack level). Ended up borrowing the services of 911, with a BAC not in-line with people that should have been driving, and so it was thusly suggested I partake.

Shit, that's rough, dude
How old are you? Sure you don't want to stop?
Also what are you using?

Bump

Why. So I have to deal with shit sober? No thanks.

I'm doing just fine. Will probably shave a decade off my life, but who gives a fuck. I've lived a way better life by altering my perception of reality.

But, on to rehab.

It was interesting. I went to a "white collar" facility (oldfag)... and it was mostly teens who DUI'd, got busted selling at school, or otherwise got caught. People who were there voluntary (like me) had about a 2 day lifespan.I went because i promised someone I would go, and I don't nig on anything.

Women there were so pathetic. Easy prey, weakest of weak. I was kind to them, out of sympathy, but anyone with a set of balls could have fucked any of them.

Men were a mix of complete goners and high level pro's that just got their concoctions misaligned and needed to re-sync.

I'm a boozer by trade (although I moonlight) but overwhelmingly the place was filled by "aich-ers".

I did have some awesome 1-on-1 time with some renown psych researchers, I learned a bit, but nothing you couldn't google.

I can see where you're coming from. No reason to live a hundred years if you didn't have fun

mfw i didnt i even say why im in rehab

Gee I wonder. Alright, why?

car crash

Why'd you need rehab for that? Emotional trauma or something?

yeah, im depressed as fuck and this shit isnt helping one bit