youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should liberals be allowed to exist?

yes
every citizen
in every country
no matter what type of weapon

Should i be allowed this sick get?

Short answer yes. Most civilized countries allow some level of gun ownership. There's a wide range of gun availability in various countries between the USA and say, Australia. And no contrary to popular belief, just because a country has more gun ownership doesn't mean it has more gun violence.

Checked

Absolutely. But there should be required training far more than exists for anyone who wants to carry outside of their property.

Noice

Kek, You got a permit for that sweet get?

Gun violence is directly correlated to the number of ghetto niggers.

If you excluded inner city nigger gang violence, the US' gun violence problem is no worse than anywhere else

I'm not entirely sure allowing gun ownership for no good reason is a good idea. But there are good reasons for why one might need a gun - hunting, for example - and in those cases, you absolutely SHOULD be allowed to own a gun, preferably without TOO much hassle(as long as you don't have history of mental instability or violent crime, for example).

Yes
But there should be mandatory gun training for everyone

This. Gun training in school. Im not even joking.

This

Only the extensively vetted, UKfag here have 2 .22 rimfires a Mosin and an under-over shotgun, all police registered and locked away in gun safe.

Thats just dumb and pointless kys faggot

If everyone had a gun the crime rate would be almost non existent.

Me neither
Every fucker who gets out of school should be able to understand physics, write a structured essay, handle a gun, fix plumbing, code basic programs and run 10 km without stopping

How about you boot likes realize that no government should be allowed to interfere with anything I want to own, buy, or do as long as it doesn't violate the personal freedoms of my fellow citizens.

Should citizens be allowed to drive cars ?

Crazy retards shouldn't. Those who can pass a safety and sanity test should.

Here in Switzerland we have national service and we take our guns home at the end of it me my brother my father and grandfather all have their service weapons locked in the house.

If they are extensively vetted who cares what they can have.

You can't stop people from getting guns
You can stop then from not knowing how to handle them

And drive a car, and understand basic vehicle maintenance

dubs confirm

United Cuckdom.. you're essentially disarmed and under intense surveillance everywhere you go. Hell bent on outdoing USA when it comes to being a police state. Just look at what they've already done to your internet freedom, let alone the new policies they're pushing.

I wish the usa had conscription

Who gets to do the vetting? The same pricks who don't want you to have a gun in the first place?

I was just using examples but fair point
School should prepare you for life, not for your studies

don't you mean prescription faggot

Yes. Stop asking.

shut up, amerifat

Switzerland's big cities aren't packed full of ghetto niggers, that's why there's very little gun violence despite the high ownership.

I disagree as youre point is dumb

Conscription as in drafting

>Internet freedom.. you will always be watched and recorded there regardless of law the ISP has to.

As for the police state and surveillance, nothing to hide nothing to fear, its a two way system I can film and photograph anywhere from a public position and nobody can do fuck all about it.

>Disarmed On handguns since dunblane.

Truth hurts eurocuck.

how would you stop them getting guns? I'd quite like to build a four-barrel version of pic related simply for a giggle. Or if you can get shotgun or pistol ammo (or blanks) you can build tumberas

Only if they enjoy having a free country.

In the wake of 19 dead in stabbing's in Japan, should citizens have access to Knives?

No? Was there is no room left after half of the middle east was invited to moved in.

conscription and national service are not the same, National service is 2 years minimum and Enlisted as home guard, not offensive force.

>nothing to hide nothing to fear

what are you 12?

that's so short sighted.. you've really got to be ignorant and a hopelessly authoritarian sadomoralist to think like that. unfortunately loads of people are

I say you just ban murder, then it will all just stop. Simple really.

you can't honestly think muslim refugees cause the level of street violence that nigger gangs do in america.
more terrorist attacks sure, but that's nothing compared to the day to day gang violence in american ghettos.

>because countries with strict gun control aren't

Unfortunately alot of people are also American, but you dont see me making some magnanimous statement about it.

Should traps be able to conceald carry?
Exactly

How would that work is someone not going to murder somebody just because "its illegal" retard

I'n an ideal world, yes. The question is if it's practical.

Well usa would have to be conscription

how's your healthcare? have your teeth rotted away yet?

Ohh hit a nerve pussy go home butt hurt

Exactly. Bring back real education instead of the primary to uni system we have now. Not everyone needs to go to college

americans are also widely guilty of being authoritarian sadomoralists that want a police state

Since i'm not a poorfag my insurance takes care of my teeth, without sitting on a waitlist for months

Idk, I feel pretty fucking safe with this revolver on my hip right now. However, at the same time I think about how easy it was to get my concealed carry permit and it kind of makes me think about other people. Basically, all I had to do was not be broke and not have gone to a mental institution or have been convicted of a felony. Pic sort of related.

america is actually behind Europe in dental care with more fillings and lost teeth before the age of 16 than any EU nation.

yes

/thread

>Says to ban Murder.
>Murder already banned by laws.

GG no RE.

>you will never be European

The country that was founded on trying to get the fuck away from European (particularly British) rule will never be European. This is considered an insult?

Should they be allowed to
>yes
Should they
>no

No need to be pretentious, Were more stringent on our laws and thus lead safer lives, its statistically evident, even with population variance taken into account.

all we need to do is spend more money, shred the bill of rights, and make the sentence longer.
then murder will stop.

dubs confirmed

If your a meme spouter yes.

The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting you stupid piece of crap please kill yourself immediately

What is painfully obvious satire?

"safer" comparisons once again include comparisons that include nigger gang filled ghettos. Outside of inner city ghettos US is just as safe as anywhere else.

This used to happen until Lefty soccer moms got into the school system and turned everybody into a pussy

rather be Amerifat than a living fleshlight for a sand-nigger refugee

>rotten teeth

what is the UK?

>See Shop Vac.

see this

slightly less safe is better than slightly more safe but much less free anyway.

UK is hopeless. US is rapidly forgetting the value of freedom. Probably hopeless here too.

KEK

yes

/thread

what kind of retarded tall gun is that?

>posts the president who was able to implement one of the biggest gun banning programs
>saved the fucking thumbnail

Dude...

There used to be rifle ranges in a lot of high schools specifically for this.

This tbh fam. Also, inserting RFID chips into children while they're at school would help us all to be safer. Bonus points if they can be activated to release potassium chloride, in order to induce a lethal heart attack on any citizen that steps out of line. If we do this, all murder will stop, since you can track and kill any citizen who might even be thinking about it.

Obviously killing people in this way wouldn't count as murder, because if the government does it, it's protection. Totally different concepts.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

No her Maj would be appalled by the very notion of it, Good Day Sir.

Imagine the look on the teacher's face when little Jimmy makes this in response to Carls Pop Tart gun.

>take out this whole section of the statistic and it makes it no worse than anywhere else
Do you not see the problem with that?

AR-15 style glock pistol loaded with with sharp fmj hollow point bullets.

American citizens aren't "allowed" to own guns.
The United States Constitution recognizes the right of the people to keep and bear arms as self-evident and unalienable.
No one is "allowing" the people to keep and bear arms, the right of the people to keep and bear arms was endowed to the people by their creator.
God wants be to own a gun, you imbecile.

enjoy your good dental records.

meanwhile rape rates are rising to unprecedented levels in the EU. no wonder the UK left your faggoty group.

I hope Putin steamrolls your entire continent

>lawsuits
>lawsuits everywhere!

I voted leave, feels good.

Wrong question, so I'll correct you.

"Should adult citizens be allowed in public unarmed?

Not as much of a problem as including it when comparing gun violence to other countries.

A hugely disproportionate amount of US' overall gun violence occurs in a small area (inner city ghettos), which means the vast majority of americans are by far safer than the tiny area of ghettos.

Yes. Self defense is a natural human right.

Fuck the EU.

Yeah but then its not a statistic as the whole us. If every country could just cherry pick their statistic more by casting out the group that brings them down, its not a real statistic

no

I think you missed the basic point. If your statistic suddenly becomes much more normal when you remove one thing you probably just found the actual primary cause of the problem.

Remove gangs/hood rats and suddenly it's in line with everyone else? I wonder why...

the only thing left of the british empire is the lion, kek

First you'd have to establish that a major portion of violence is committed in a very small area by a highly specific group of people like it is in the US.

The US is such a big country it's particularly relevant. If the rate in inner city nigger ghettos, a very tiny percent of the country, is 200/100,000, but the rest of the country is only 20/100,000, it's just not meaningful to say the average american has a risk of 100/100,000; because 99% of the country doesn't live in the small 1% area that is responsible for jacking up the national average.

No

Yes, but the point he's trying to make is that nowhere else in the western world has a black crime problem like the US. We could make the penalty for thinking about guns death by torture and niggers would still be out shooting each other nightly. I grew up in DC, handguns were absolutely illegal. If you owned one after the ban you could wind up in prison. I can honestly say that there was never a day without a black on black gun murder. It was insane.