Pokemon go is too easy

pokemon go is too easy

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot
github.com/DetectiveSquirrel/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same

Explain?

you wrote that yourself? or are you all but a script kiddie who happens to know how to use mouse?

Cuck

is there a github for this

bump

do want

github??

Bumping until OP drops it for all of us

Bumperino

Same but have 5 level 33+ accounts running

WE WANT THE TRUTH!

Gay

shameless bump

gay but people actually buy this crap

fake and gay

sage goes in all fields

checked

checked

Fcking faggots.. Search for Necrobot but change the timers. OP is a faggot since he trows balls each 5sec, change the timers go 10-15 secs and banproof. 3x lvl 28-31 over here

Checked

thanks for not being an autistic faggot

checked
sage

Need the script?

would be awesome m8

github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot please change the timers and read the wiki, need any help post it here. You need visual studio but I can precompile if needed.

>People actually play this game

/thread

rip thread
our god has spoken

What is so unreasonable about people playing Pokemon Go?

where do I change the timers?

>>https : //github . com /NecronomiconCoding /NecroBot

Verified working

You will all get banned, your accounts have already been flagged. If you actually have any idea, here is why:
The pkmn client receives some authentication data with every request, and it has to calculate a response from that data. But we actually have no clue what the algorithm for that looks like so all bots just send random garbage or a fixed value as a response. Your account gets flagged and all of you will get hit by a banwave in like a week or so

I don't care if I get banned

Learn to code mate.. Edit the task.delays, I created a random time event for it.

>learn to code
>await Task.Delay()
Holy shit user

Well the thing is you will get 100% banned so why use a bot at all

You know pokemon is already reverse engineered and the bots are just using the api?

ah I thought it was just some config file or something.. I'm too lazy to edit the code.

What will happen if I don't put random times in there?

POLSKA, KURWA!!!

?

its easy, you just need Visual Studio + github.com/DetectiveSquirrel/Pokemon-Go-Rocket-API and you just open, then edit App.confi

You have no idea. We had protobuf files from the beta, thats why we know anything about the api. Sadly, the beta didnt use the authentication i described in my first post.

You can even check it by yourself. Check how your bot of choice creates the protobuf.Networking.Envelopes.RequestEnvelope (or smth along these lines, not on my desktop atm)

Will check it out. Hopefully Niantic isnt flagging hardcore atm, gonna quit botting when my main is 30. If I have a ban it's also fine.. Enough games left :')

yeah right I don't care. have fun anyways

you can bot till next update... probably

kys

Jesus fuck noobs holy shit just get "Pokmon Go Scraper" it runs off of java and is probably the best bot you can find out there.

Check'd and kek'd

Can i get banned for using the bot?

SHOOSH

I don't understand why people want to use a bot, is that not defeating the purpose of the game?