Would you ever befriend a muslim?

Would you ever befriend a muslim?

i would if i could

The Muslims that met in the US were just like other people. No fanaticism. Friednly people.
Not like they picture them on Fox news or Sup Forums...

>No fanaticism. Friednly people.

Get outta here ISIS. We building a wall around america. Good luck gettin in. WE WUZ KAANGZ

Not really their personalities are too explosive

Already do. Kindest guy I know.

Hey, man, I'd befriend an insurance salesman.

I already have. And she'll find most racist jokes funny. I'm living the life.

I was a muslim for awhile. They are either rich snobs or if they are poor they are a little bit above niggers.

That's what they want you to believe, behind your back they're a different person. Trust me I was a Muslim for most of my youth, before I could see them for who and what they really are.

Probably already have.
I don't ask what religion people believe in though, nor do I care.

i dated a muslim girl for a couple years she was awesome, very open about everything, things didnt work out!! soo i figure id try again with a different muslim girl...............holy fucking shit.... this sucked , religion controls her life, haram is everything, family kids, have a respected job...-____- never ever fucking again

online, yes, in real life, FUCKING NO.

bullshit you cant just date a muslim girl like normal girls, not allowed her parents would have killed her for dishonoring the family

Not , but you can if you hide it really well. Otherwise yeah, bitch is dead.

Sure, it would be an....explosive relationship !

muslims here in uk dont integrate at all, they hang around with their own kind and dont bother even speaking english unless they have to. if you try and be nice by smiling and holding a door open they look at you with contempt like your an infidel. i know where all human but these lot are like aliens seriously

If they were a moderate that admitted that much of the Qu'ran's teachings are horrid, but he/she doesn't follow them, sure.
I'd prefer to stay away from the religious though. Faith is alright, religion is cancer.

I'm in the US, they know if they don't integrate they get a one way ticket to Cuba

>behind your back they're a different person

So, basically like everyone on earth.

never

I make friends based on how nice they are to people, not by what ideas they follow. They could firmly believe that the ancient Norse Gods are the key to unlocking the gates of Zion, but if they're nice to me and others, I don't care.

If I could fucking find a muslim where I live, sure.

Nigger nigger haha nigger but not reaaally nigging too hard, just slightly nigilly. Nig nocht nig blackison blunt weed darkish chocolate vanilla wafer this isn't a job it's an opportunity! Earn while you learn! Call Samuel L. Blackson for more malt liquor and cornbread.

Happy Whip watermelon

-The Jews

this pic doesn't show a muslim it shows an aryan who killed 9 muslims

That's probably the best way not to get blown up or get stabbed bc you looked at his 20 sisters

More like behead am i rite?

Yes but only a dead one.

no.

why does this guy look like every jihad joe in my neihborhood

I fucked a Muslim girl a few times with my big, white, American penis. So I guess I befriended her.

Yea... My background is Muslim although no one in my fam follows it. We all agnostic
I am by far the coolest person out of my frenz and am 8/10
Have fun being cucked by Jewish slime propaganda. Real Muslims ate the shit and aren't snack bars

>Muslims ate the shit

No argument there.

Are *
Faggot phone is shilling