Got this f-box on ebay for $40, anyone know if its worth that. Also, fingerbox thread

Got this f-box on ebay for $40, anyone know if its worth that. Also, fingerbox thread.

What's that? Do you stick your dick in it?

It appears to be missing its power cord. You might have been screwed

I have a great for you guys. The fastest finger box set you'll ever see.

>fingerbox
>asks if you put your dick in it
it would be called a dickbox then you perverted kid

Fucking idiot its a fingerbox obviously... fucking newfags

Weird, I've been seeing these things around and I have no idea what they are used for. What's the deal on them OP? Are they for drugs?

Treat*
Rarest*

my aunt got me the chestnut one on her trip to hawaii, best fucking present i ever received, had a lot of fun with that one if you know what i mean

Never ever put your dick in a fingerbox. You will regret it.

are you a newfag or just stupid? its a FINGERBOX. jesus

Here we go, the most autistic thing on Sup Forums. Why dont you guys find your own board to post? Ive been kn Sup Forums for many years, and still see these stupid threads coming up. No one cares about your retarted hobbies. Do an oldfag a favor and leave

Post fingerbox or gtfo

So it's where you put your stuff?

Power cord or no power cord his fingerbox is a fine contraption.

in the hole most of the time, depends on the model tho

thats a replica of the AY-O model 47. If it were real you would be making hundreds of dollars but you just got screwed out of $40 for the fake . The real one has the black on top and the grey on the bottom.

my wife is my natural fingerbox, it feels realy warm in that box.

what are batteries?

Fuck! I was told it was an original model!

I remember when my mom brought from city one, I was realy happy kid to have one of these. Now its somewhere in basement in dust.

Go look for it. If its real you could make a fortune of selling it

Wouldn't recommend it. This happened to my mates toe when he put it in there.

That's one of the newer cheap ones. Personally, I prefer the classic, handcrafted wooden ones. They tend to be of higher quality.

It's aight, more of a fan of a good ole niggerbox myself