Feels thread anyone?

Feels thread anyone?
Feeling kinda lonely

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Selfbump

sure why not

The lyrics are from a avril lavigne song right?

yeah i think so

This is so sad but true.

>no one will ever look up to you

Checked, teddybearfriend

Thread is about to die I think, sorry guys

Bumperooni

bamp

Buump

>Selfbump
Are you retarded?

No actually not

Bump

bump
been awhile since there was a good feels thread

that was way too close to home...

This one hits me pretty hard

Hey faggots, it's me again

Stop being such bitches and get the fuck outside!

youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E

This is how I feel on a daily base now

And yet you are here too

Lol, you are just like the rest of us user. Just in denial

i know right!

fuck me i know

Life sometimes doesnt feel worth, its strange

it's good though, you need sweet n sour to appreciate the sweet.

If it was good every day, then you wouldn't notice, it just be another day then.

But the problem is that it often feels less worth to be here than to just die or smthing

Don't 404

Im there for you

nah mate, you just gotta find your kinks.
Try every little fucking thing you encounter then you bound to find things worth living for.

Or give up n die, like a pussy

>boyfriend
>new boyfriend
WHORE DETECTED. ROBOTS SHOULD STOP WORSHIPPING ROASTIE WHORES.

Bump

The only kink I have right now is smoking weed, I know its sounds like a 12 year old trying to be edgy, but I live in the netherlands so its legal

>You're never going to be even moderately successful.
>No one will ever look at you and wish they could have you.
>No one would consider themselves lucky to be with you.
>No one would ever think of you in a sexual manner that isn't for comedic purposes.
>You're too ugly.
>Too fat.
>Your personality has no redeeming qualities.
>No one is ever going to want you.
>You live purposelessly.
>You're just going to sit around until you die one day.
>You're not as smart as you'd like to think you are.
>No one will ever see you as a role model.
>You'll always be just 'you.' No amount of time spent listening to music or playing video games will ever change that.
I hate coming to realizations.

this a lot of this

Yea, I feel like some of us are mistreated about the way we feel about the world

ik woon hier ook
Als je je niet goed voelt, of je ei kwijt moet;

kik: Giddy_stella

>You're too ugly.
>Too fat.
I'm not ugly or fat, but my mind is I guess.
I've had girls come onto me but my brain just can't handle it and I turn into an alien with autism

"That's not true user! There's someone for everybody!"

>She says knowing that someone is probably on the other side of the world and you'll never meet them, meanwhile she is getting fucked by Chads every night and can settle down anytime she feels like

We were forced to become this way no matter how hard we try to do otherwise

Wtf
You can change all that

Exactly

Posted a "story" in a dying feels thread yesterday but I don't think anyone read it
Can post if anyone wants

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

Sure man, hit us up

Go ahead, we're here to vent

Sure thing, I'm lurking

>be me
>spend day with this girl
>really like her get the feel she likes me too
>message her later on
>facetime to ex bf :(
>asks if shes still into him
>she says i think so
>my hopedead.jpg
>i tell her my feelings
>she gets upset and dosent know about the whole situation

ok gimme a sec to write it, don't get your hopes up, it's just one of those autism love stories you read in every feels thread

Dont worry, we wont judge you

>tfw you only view girls as sexual objects, to be used and discarded.
>tfw you treat girls like shit because you couldn't care less about them and they want you all the more for it.
>tfw once in a blue moon you actually like a girl and want to start a relationship with her you basically get rejected. Every time.
>tfw have no family apart from a mother who lives with her BF.
>tfw alone most nights thinking about the girl you like.
>tfw she rejects you every time you call her on a date.
>tfw

Steven Wilson likes this,and the whole thread.

Hey I got plenty of them already.
At least you've had love.

ok
So I met this girl back in 9th grade.
short, petite, thick brown hair, spider bite piercing, kind of a emo loner. (Pic related, she looked like that just younger and not so "cute")
We became pretty good friends and we kinda experienced the whole "teenage" thing together, drinking and partying like crazy.
I loved her, as a friend, she was the nicest and most caring person I've ever met in my entire life to this day. She did have her own problems though, used to cut herself and shit. I remember when she told me about her abusive stepdad, how he beat her and her mother. I remember I started walking to her house in a drunk rage to fight her step dad, but she ran after me and stopped me. I would probably have gotten my ass handed to me if she didn't.
Countless times did I let her cry on my shoulder, however I always had that voice in back of my head telling me that she was just using me but I kept ignoring it and kept being there for her, she was really struggling but she was so nice and beautiful I couldn't let her go.
Just thinking about this stuff makes me wanna cry, I can sit her all night long and write about all the things we did together and how much I miss it.
What I remember the most is all the nights we walked home together on the country roads in the middle of the night, drunk, cold and tired, just so we can part ways at the crossroads near the forest and go home to our own beds.

I always texted her "Did you die" or "Did you get kidnapped" or some shit like that when I got home to make sure she was ok and she always used to send me hearts and smileys back and thanked me for watching out for her, I guess she was happy that I cared about her.
Then we would text eachother in the morning again, talking about last night and stuff.

Must be hard to love a girl thats not interested in you user, I hope you will get over her

Is it bad I did this as a kid? I stopped in 7th grade. Wished I was dead everyday, prayed Id die in my sleep.

Have you ever sent a rose on valentine's day and that person completely ignored it

wow

her name is Karen, and I have plowed her many times. She likes to swallow cock vomit.

cont

After a while we kinda stopped seeing each other day by day, she started hanging with other girls and started changing her style and before I knew it she was dating one of my best friends (which cheated on her twice), I don't think she cared about me anyway.
She used me as a shoulder to cry on and she just transfered her sorrow over to me, and left me feeling unloved. I also have a blood fetish which I think is because of her. And I also have a thing for girls with daddy problems.
Now almost 8 years later she is not the girl i remember, that girl is forever gone. I still know her for who she is now, we haven't talked in almost 2 years.
I miss her, not the way she is not but the old her.
But I know I will never get her back, but I'm not even sure if she remembers me or even herself.
People change and I guess I just have to accept it and move on with my life...

I never got her
But I cared about her, I really did.

Found another pic, that looks almost exactly like her only wrong hair and eye color.

Nope
I can be incredibly joyful while the suns out. But as soon as I slip under the bed covers at night I'm all of a sudden an emotional trainwreck. I don't know whats wrong with me, none of my friends are like this. I'm such a faggot.

god, that hurt so fucking much to read... it was so fucking right... god dammit man.. god dammit

It sucks. A lot. Thanks bro.

I do have this most of the time, only time i dont have it is when Im with friends

fags in makeup= user has a man crush

Well i feel like shit,my ex gf abandoned me,in the worst way possible. It sucks because i really put effort on making here happy,but even after all it seemed as i didn't deserve anything. We still talk,she's nice as a friend but i want her back and she just rejects me every time i try to do something nice for her. Up until a few months we still hung out in her house and kissed,did all those cute things like laying in bed hugging each other,me carrying her,etc,etc. And lately it's like she's nice when she feels like it,she treats me in a way that makes me feel loved again, Then the next day she's completely different.even though sometimes she can talk to me like if i was still her dude,she always makes it clear that we're not coming back and treats me like shit. Women are vile.

Jeez, that not one of your common feel stories.. I can feel your pain, I hope you and the girl stay alright

Too close to home.
Too fucking close to home.

I am a complete failure, all I do is disappoint the few that I care about

ITT

Learn to hold feels
You know now why

At least don't kill yourself or you'll make them feel bad

Whenever I get asked out I always ask whats the best memory you had in high school. if they answer something thats sounds amazing I just say sorry your not my type because I know they will get bored of me quickly.

GUYS

somewhere out there is a girl doing this

thinking the same thing we are thinking..

and when we find her.. our whole world is going to change..

pic related.. its her.

>be guy who doesn't want anything to do with girls
>only stays alone doing work and would often work out
>had friends but would usually just say hi and bye
>I dressed ugly to not attract attention to myself
>out of chance a girl actually likes me
>my friends rush to tell me that a girl has a crush on me
>I ignore them and tell them I have work
>go along my daily routine until she starts asking me for help
>starts making moves
>I don't respond back to any of them
>she's relentless and everyday for 5 months would greet me at the door
>each time looking different
>one time she actually did look really cute, first time she wore a skirt and did her hair.
>I was nervous because I did want to hurt her feelings
>I was told by one of her friends to meet up with her after school
>My gut twisted and I didn't know what to do
Cont.

Thats the only reason I'm trying to hold on, they know I'm close to that point, theyre the only reason I'm here

Except some of us found her. But still, she left, just like the rest.