There are people who still haven't accepted the plain and simple fact that a worldwide flood killed the dinosaurs by...

There are people who still haven't accepted the plain and simple fact that a worldwide flood killed the dinosaurs by drowning them and rapidly burying them - turning most of them into fossils.

It truly beggars belief that they'll entertain any dumb theory, like aliens or meteors, but say "flood" and you're deemed a religious nutcase.

The issue of religion is irrelevant in the first place. Just because the event was described in the bible (as well as other ancient texts), doesn't mean it didn't happen.

A global flood is the most logical explanation for the evidence we see around the world.

Are you retarded?

Are you retarded?

Great argument, friendo.

But are you retarded, though?

you honestly believe a metoer which landed in the ocean, hell it doesn't even need to land in the ocean if it's big enough, couldn't cause worldwide tsunamis?

I must be to think any semblance of intelligent conversation could be found on Sup Forums.

But is he retarded?

Are you retarded? Why are you avoiding this question?

Are you retarded?

So you're definitely retarded then?

Are you retarded tho?

>Just because the event was described in the bible (as well as other ancient texts)

There are over 200 flood myths from around the world, from Hawaiians to Inuits.

No it isn't. A global flood isn't physically possible. Because where did all that water go?

Confirmed retard?

Get this samefaggotry bullshit out of here

Honestly, it could have been anything and we would never have known
Maybe it was a flood
Maybe it was aliens
Maybe it was meteor
Maybe it was meaty-or
Maybe it was the result of Dan Backslide stealing a runabout
Maybe it was a bologna sandwich that cockslapped the Earth
And we would be none the wiser

It's frozen

That's what I said. And the fact that so many different cultures describe a worldwide flood is further evidence that it happened. But of course, they're just "myths" and have no basis in reality, right?

yall need Graham Hancock.

so
did the dinos try to build an ark to lead 2 of every kind to a promised land to start a new?
was it called the raptor?
>clevergirl.gif

Yep and noone was around 60 million years ago to write about it. Flood stories refer to last ice age -~12000 years ago.

It was followed by the Ice Age. It's all frozen in the polar ice caps. Remember what scientists are saying about rising sea levels if they melt? It's a repeat of history.

Are you retarded?

But is he retarded?

thats exactly fucking right because humans werent around when the dinos died, you retard

The jar on the top left. They had spaghetti back then?

and where did it all come from ??
and who paid the water bill ??
the flood.
probably the most idiotic story in the bible.

If the flood did happen please explain how we have the genetic variation of animals that we have if only two of each were saved

You think it only happened once?

>be me
>raptor living in great age of dinobros
>sky wizard complains we don't worship him enough
>I think he's a herbivore faggot tbh fam
>Constantly bitches about how we live a life of sin
>Probably assmad I ate that cluster of eggs
>One day water starts rising
>OhDinoShit.textrock
>If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight, by reading this you have given up all immunities

Are you autistic?

You can prove that, can you?

I fucking kek at how you used memes.
Also nice trips.
Also nice not using that never ending story bitch.

Polar ice caps. Caused by global warming, followed by an Ice Age

well now, aren't you a good little liberal ??
you must have a poster of al gore taped to the ceiling over your bed.

Suck my smelly dick.

found the guy that thinks the flintstones was a historically accurate show

>Automatically assuming because he's talking about global warming he's a liberal

Republicant detected

There are statistics down to the right. Literally impossible to be samefag soooo I guess you're retarded?

Wait you think that's not a thing?

You think that global warming can't cause the melting of the ice caps, and taht can;t cause global flooding?

The area's that flooded where around syria, specifically mesopotamia , which was where it all kicked off. YOu fucking dink. To someone living there at the time it would seem like the world has flooded.

THe ark is depicted as a pyramid in many examples and even describes as such. The knowledge is there... FUCKing dinks

and gravitated to opposing poles ??
your autism is in full swing today.

No-one's talking about the bible. We're talking about a real, global event. And besides, there are a fuckton less animals today than there have ever been in history.

If humans wasnt around during the Flintstones, then who could have written about it???

Check and mate. Debate me bro

I normally dont respond to these things, however...

Al Gore should have let someone else do the presentation because dumb fucks like you will forever politicize the issue. God forbid we switch to clean renewable energy only to find out we didn't have to.

>climate change is liberal agenda

I guess... if a conservative agenda is just straight up retarded and denying science and facts, but that's cool, repubs have been anti-science for a while anyway. why stop now.

Wow, you are utterly ignorant.
Read up on fossilization.

And geology.

Megaladon, Kronosaurus, Lioplueredon, Dakosaurus, Shonisaurus, Cryptoclidus, Clidastes, Plotosaurus, Pachyrachys, etc, explain why these fuckers aren't still swimming about then.

I bet you think believe Armageddon was a documentary.

No, thats just the only part of the complete freeze that hasn;t already melted.

wrong.
niggers are animals and they've overpopulated everywhere.

>be me
>playing sim Earth
>dinos eating each other oh fug
>wait, hairless monkey is fucking a dino
>oh shit, lots of hairless monkies are raping each other and using dinos to rape each other
>fucking murder and rape and dino fucking fire shit
>haven't even moded in dragons yet
>Start New Game?
>about to hit yes
>one hairless monkey is not raping or doing weird butt stuff with dinos
>give him boat
>>water_level set 256
>fuck you dino fuckers
>>time set current +40
>water_level set 0
>dinner time, brb

They died in the subsequent ice age

where would all the water come from

where would it go

you should read up on geology because the evidence is there of a sudden mass ice cap melting thousands of years ago, to the extent where giant boulders which would take hundreds of men to carry have been displaces for several miles via large streams of melted ice.

Trips confirms OP is a fedora wearing vapfag

i mean we have such great dinotime puns too i mean how could those exist if humans weren't around with dinos too right?

Soooo you are retarded?

polar ice caps

Kek

Who says they aren't. The ocean is a deep, unexplored place.

exactly! Skin colors aren't shown in fossils, so how else could we know that the T Rex was green, and brown, and purple, and red, and lilac?

I prefer the term 'outdated farm equipment'

Except a rusty old tractor won't steal your shit and lower property value in your neighborhood.

I have also never seen a tractor chase fat white girls.

>where would it go

You ever hear of a thing call the sea?

>70% of the world's surface is covered by water
>"A global flood is impossible"

are you telling me bruce willis didn't save us all from an asteroid while aurosmith got his daughter to bang?
someone needs to go back to college for a better learnings if you think that didn't happen buddy

There isn't even enough water on earth to cover all land shitwad. Even if the ice caps melt that would only raise water level several meters.

>less animals
Oh, so we are making things up.
>Electricity is just the spirit of humanity that has been channeled
>Cats only live for 1 year, but they clone themselves prior to death. That's why we say cats have 9 lives
>black lives matter

>you honestly believe a metoer which landed in the ocean, hell it doesn't even need to land in the ocean if it's big enough, couldn't cause worldwide tsunamis?

What I have never been able to understand is if a monster meteor struck the earth creating some kind of nuclear winter that eventually killed all the dinosaurs.. how did mammals, plants, sea life survive for the years that it took the planet to clear itself up?

Keep in mind that the flood stories were written by people who didn;t have satellite technology. A flood taht covered all they could see would be, to them, a global flood.

>So many different cultures describe a flood

yeah, its almost like flooding happens all over the world. Dumbass. Cultyure reflects historical realities. People, being water-dependent, have often set up societies where floods happen

You do know none of those cultures crossed the globe? Their "great floods" engulfed "the world", the world they knew that is. A couple thousand miles tops

>do you even geology bro

Are you retarded OP?

so many dubs of truth in this thread....
they try to tell us they had feathers but i mean cmon
feathers?
they are big reptiles, what kind of reptiles have feathers?
the kind that are lies!
#scaleydinos20,000,000bc

how else could rocko welsch have gotten his footage? explain that....
>pro-tip: you can't

So polar ice caps flooded africa and south america?

Are you clinically retarded or is that your attempt at rubbing two brain cells together?
Water doesn't just leap from the oceans to the tops of mountain ranges.

Because if there were 40ft predatory reptiles still swimming about someone would have noticed them. At the very least a corpse or two would have washed up on a beach.

We're smaller. Dinos died because food became scarce, and they literally couldn;t find enough food to eat to support such a large mass. Smaller animals survived.

You're right OP, the fossil on the bottom right shows clear signs of drowning.

Wait a minute. If PEOPLE recorded this how the fuck would it kill dinosaurs? They where extinct a long time before people even where around.

Because as apocalyptic as giant meteor impact is, out doesn't mean to obliterate completely. If you want that crash the moon into the earth.

You keep missing the point taht these flood stories were written by people who didn;t have satellites. If a flood covered all that they could see, that would be seen by them as a global flood.

why would fish have been fossilized in a flood???
/thread

I think you quoted the wrong person.

People recorded some floods, and prior to that, the fossil record proves it.

OP is sort of correct. The meteor that created the Gulf of Mexico triggered the mother of all tsunamis, followed by millennia of titanic volcanic activity as the earth's mantle settled. The tsunami, followed by literally thousands of years of volcanoes, triggered a melting of pretty much every drop of frozen water on the planet, and the ensuing raised global water level could indeed be described as a "flood".

However, this even happened roughly 65 million years ago. Humans, as we genetically recognize them, are roughly 400,000 years old. At the time of the dinosaurs' extinction, we were literally shrews. Whatever flood was mentioned in the bible (and other ancient texts), if real, happened about 64.5 million years after the last dinosaur went extinct.

Fun fact: we're attempting to recreate a much smaller version of the biblical "flood" with global warming.

No, I answered the first half of their post

What is warm blooded for $200 please Bob.

Warm blooded animals took advantage of the fact that dinosaurs and all their like couldn't move and died en mass due to them literally not being able to start their bodies and mammals evolved differently due to the lack of larger predators.

TL:DR; Same reason there's no snakes in the North Pole but there are bears and penguins.

People weren't stupid in the past. I think they'd know the difference between a local flood and a worldwide flood if they happened to interact with different people from around the world when it happened.

>"How did you ever survive that worldwide flood?"
>"What flood?"

Silt/sediment from the flood.

Imagine every volcano on earth erupting. Imagine the fountains of the deep opening up. Imagine 6000 feet of water covering the earth for a year.

The flood wasn't a rain event; it was an ELE.

That's actually not a stupid observation, you see...
A meteor probably fell on earth, that's for sure, there's a huge ass crater in Mexico, BUT the meteor didn't kill everything.... think it as a chain of happenings.
Meteor falls, huge explosion, tectonic plates are all scrambled, which leads to volcanic eruptions everywhere. Naturally, all the gas released by the meteor impact and volcanoes would create a dense atmosphere retaining a lot of heat and, consequentially, melting the ice poles.
It has been proven that if ice poles melt a good part of the planet would be underwater.
So, the world floods, dinosaurs die, the same dense atmosphere that stops the sun from warming te earth generates a massive ice age, water dragging and sediments cover bodies, world keeps moving.

I probably just said a lot of bullshit to someone who knows but w/e, here are my 2 cents.

>This 1cm layer of rock is a million years old!

Are you retarded?

The flood caused basically a nuclear winter that froze the poles.

that's not how it works you little shit

Forgot to link to post.

Loch Ness Monster?

You kids are stupid. Yeah there was was a flood. Ocean levels went up nearly 400ft. See dumbasses, we are in an ice age. What this little climate you're used to is doing is merely a warm spell between glaciations. Yeah the ice caps are melting. That's what they're supposed to do. And then they'll reform. The glaciers will return and wipe most every evidence of us away. Like they have done like 5 times before.

Do you not see how your example leaves the world in bits and pieces? Not covered in layers of dried mud?

What happens when a fuckton of mud is deposited on top of you as you're eating your dinner?