Let's play a game

Let's play a game

You're in a room, hiding from the zombies outside.
You have food & water for 5 days. You also have ductape, an axe and one liter of chocolate milk

dubs decide what o do
trips will usually be successful

bert is dead user, accept it

You might as well drink the milk before it spoils.

binge drink and eat all of your suplies

have a wank

masturbate using axe

Pour all chocolate milk on floor. Cut off cock with axe. Tape lifeless tiny cock to door. Feed food into cock, eat as comes out. Pour water into ass.

Ration out the food, and stay quiet. Use the ductape to cover hotspots on my body, like my neck.

Take the chocoholic milk with me to stay hydrated.

In the mean time, i'd contemplate and meditate of on death and the danger outside.

cut off your dick with the axe and pour chocolate down the stump

draw Handsome Jack on the door using the axe

eyyyy my first winrar in months

call the police, even if zombies dindu nuffin

DINDU NUFFIN

wtf alright

You cut off ur dick and pour the chocolate milk down the stump. it hurts a lot and you feel like you'll pass out.

stop the hemorragy using canned beans

Eat all the remaining chocolate.

pour choclate milk down the sink

eat the axe

stop hemorragy using a bit of ductape, when recovered open a little hole in the door, halfheight and just swing axe into zombies arms and cut all them off

EAT OWN DICK

TROW AXE AT ZOMBY

>eat milk
kek

Give yourself a chocolate milk enema

you eat the remaining chocolate

put dick in box with food water and axe and climb onto the roof through the attic

fuck op's mom

Eat your own dick and all the remaining supplies and food. Then get explosive diarrhea that will rocket you through the roof and far away from home.

eat dick

now you seem recovered and chocomilk gave you a little morale sprint, open a hole for oxygen and check carefully the situation outside

open the door and just use super sayan mod aura to get rid of all zombies and save yourelf

You eat dick an supplies. The diarrhea rockets you through the roof. You are now approx. 100 meters above ground and startting to run out of fuel (shit)

try and regulate with hands the fuel usage in order to have a good landing without getting to much hurt

Use the axe to cut off your left leg, then replace the leg with the axe. The cut off leg will be your new weapon.

Reach down to scoop some shit to eat and refuel

roll

Invoke Harambe and let him guide you to safety

Try to eat window plank. Small hole in window now.

Try to eat axe, cut self in mouth.

roll

let jesus take the wheel

rolling

reroll

freefall until you get 10 mt from ground, then put fingers in your throat and shoot vomitate pointing the ground to have recoil helping you for a soft landing

Fuck you guys

rolling

Without the weight of your gigantic penis and massive dump, flapping your arms gives you enough lift to gently float to the ground

fly

roll for small hole

Rollol

roll

reroll

while flying in the air, summon harambe and he will shield yoour fall

You realize this got boring really fast and an hero
GAME OVER

dubs are hard today holy moly rolly

>mfw these chumps cant't even roll dubs

best game ever 11/10

>11/10