youtube.com/watch?v=xuOPqOk52OI

nypa faggot

>inb4 NYPA

>I don't give a fuck

neither do we

fuck off with your youtube hardon, slapnuts mcgee

I disliked.

standing by.....

Its funny how easily you people are triggered by differing opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

the actual link

STFU fagboy

>youtube.com/watch?v=xuOPqOk52OI
my bad

you have to have the same opinion as me or you are a cuck

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

And yet I am more successful and fit than most of the beta male types here. I enjoy putting down losers when I see them for about 10 minutes of my free time-- keep staying in disbelief that a male can actually take care of his life instead of being an estrogen-ridden loser like most of the guys on this site are. Take you, for example, probably an overweight or scrawny loser who cares enough to dig up a person's profile history to make a point. Have fun putting a ring on an overused slut, though.

>implying they aren't all paid
>implying Hollywood isn't liberal and going against it would be career suicide
>implying people give a fuck that some people sang a bad song for a bad candidate

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot

Nice meme, kid. Where'd you get that? Reddit? Typical. For your information, I get all my memes from Sup Forums. You see, I hold myself to a much higher standard of meme creation other than that kiddy normie site, Reddit. Maybe someday the true art of memes and discover Sup Forums. But I'd find that highly unlikely considering your peasant mind is still stuck in low quality meming. Next time, think before you meme

An error occurred during validation.

This video does not exist.

Sorry about that.

Ugh. This shit is just nasty. Your collection of friends is a pathetic group of weeaboos and your ex is no different.

You want to REALLY fuck up? Have a kid with someone like this. Your house will always be nasty, your kids fat, and your life unfulfilled, because you will be spending all your money on video games and stupid Lootcrate crap like action figures and swag. You might as well brand "CUCK LOSER" on your fucking forehead.

Lose some weight, find some REAL activities that don't involve neckbeards, SCA, and fantasy, and find yourself a LIFE.

Consider yourself SAVED.

Thanks for the pasta guys.

U know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, and your eyes gouged out before U would even know what's happening.

U guys talking big shit. Watch yourselves.

(Pic related, it's me. My fine ass white girlfriend took it. U mad white boys?)

>Takes legal automatic rifle
>Shoots you
Well, I guess that's over and done with.