Is Ghostbusters 2 REALLY as bad as people say?

Is Ghostbusters 2 REALLY as bad as people say?

JAMES DID NOTHING WRONG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wi5CsnHoJ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=_BoXvC6cnMc
youtube.com/watch?v=lQIuTGfPHvA
youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ
twitter.com/n00bs0fl337/status/732741590939238400
youtube.com/watch?v=309KGPsAMJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love it. Great movie that gets way too much shit.

I've enjoyed as a kid since it was the first film I saw in theaters and didn't know any better, but the plot was just a rehash of the first.

no, it's just as good as one.

first one balanced the comedy and the scary aspects just right. the second one was them just fucking around with bobby brown singing a new tune. I like them and a few of the scenes, but it gets cringey.

I don't mind it. It doesn't get enough love, but I understand the criticisms.

Where were you, Sup Forums, when James Rolfe, the man largely responsible for the cuck meme, became as based as he is now

I honestly didn't know people didn't like this movie until the internet. I always loved it.

Has james crosses over from e-celeb to real celeb now?

It's kinda the cartoons fault that 2 wasn't as good.

He never asked for this. He just wanted to talk about an upcoming movie.

Probably not

keked.

Vigo was a great villain stuck in a middling movie.

It's not as good as the first. It's tolerable, and it even has its moments, but it's far from excellent.
We just now have a disastrous reboot to make mediocrity look a little more acceptable.

What side will Douge, Spoony, Latza etc take?

BONEHEAD.

>It's kind of bizarre. Rather than go with Girl Power they went with YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

It is funny how they are only attacking the white male when it's clear
men of other color don't give a fuck about this either

7/10, it steals too much from the original but it's good.

I feel bad for James, he's one of the most harmless internet reviewers around and now everyone is shitting on him for no good reason. His video was so calm and rational but that hasn't stopped hundreds of idiots from spamming "SEXIST! MANCHILD! KILL YOURSELF!" Why is this happening to him?

who are these people? i watched james on screwattack but i missed out on pretty much everything after the youtube boom.

.. if it can be summarized.

James ignorance / innocence lead him to make transgressions against the SJW. but I think he's a good candidate to rally behind and punch this shit in nose now for clear harassment

>He just wanted to talk about an upcoming movie.
No, he wanted to not talk about an upcoming movie. If he were only tactful enough to say nothing instead of making a whiny video about why he wasn't going to talk about it, there would be no need to haul him off to the reeducation camp. A pity, almost.

The script is pretty bad. Bill Murray was still in his prime, though, so his improved one-liners throughout the movie save it from being terrible.

no it's not THAT bad but it does have its problems. It rehashed too many story beats from the original by "getting the band back together" instead of simply focusing on one of their continuing adventures. They tried to tie in elements of the cartoon series which as much as I love that show was by 3rd season a fairly separate entity from the original film. Also it's obvious Bill Murray didn't want to be there so was dragging his heels by refusing to be in many scenes where Venkman should have been there, rarely wear the uniform, etc.

AlphaOmegaSin is pretty based, I've never really watched his content but I respect him for tweeting that

His view and thoughts on the new Ghostbusters is the most moderate and neutral stance someone could fucking take on this.

Is he really getting harassment online and through social media?

>Says "go home" literally on his own website.

Guys, how do we make James great again?

Ar least it doesn't have shitty cgi dog dick.

youtu.be/Wi5CsnHoJ1s

James is very internet naive, especially with no Mike around to help filter

>yfw twitter cucks are responsible for 1.6k dislikes + 500k views in one day.

Im sure james is crying all the way to the bank.

HE DOES NOT HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO JUST SHUT UP AND BE SILENT GOOD BOY ABOUT NOT SEEING GHOSTBUSTERS 2016. HE GETS CONSTANT FANMAILS/ENQUIRIES ABOUT HIM REVIEWING THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS CAUSE HIS FANS LIKED HIS GHOSTBUSTERS RETROSPECTIVES OR WHATEVER THEY WERE. HIS VIDEO IS JUST HIM CALMLY AND RATIONALLY EXPLAINING "NAH I'M NOT GOING TO SEE IT. SORRY, FANS." I AM ONLY ON CRUISE CONTROL TO DRIVE THIS FUCKING POINT HOME.

Cinema Snob now new KEK.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
youtube.com/watch?v=_BoXvC6cnMc

>Uh: no. Nope
Wow, what a great counterargument. Anyway, are these cunts seriously looking forward to the remake? Would they even give a shit about it if it starred men?

Its done.

>Yolanda
>not black

fucking appropriating little shitbags

Supernatural elements in Ghostbusters? 6/10.

I'm glad people only talk like this on the internet and the most liberal kek'd colleges.

Yeah he did exactly what Chris Hack Bores did to him

>The supernatural elements are a problem
>In Ghostbusters

Who is this stupid cunt?

I haven't seen it since I was 8 but I remember having just as much fun with the second film as with the original ghostbusters.

>Supernatural element
>Ghostbusters

I'm fucking done

>"NAH I'M NOT GOING TO SEE IT. SORRY, FANS."
That's 5 seconds. Dude didn't need a 6 minute video for it.

well, thank you internet for giving everyone the ability to share their 2 cents.

I bet you go by xhe and xe depending on your mood.

>tfw balder than james rolfe

lel

I feel that would've resulted in even more backlash, even from some of the folks that are currently defending him. By explaining his PoV fully in the video he's closed off all vagueness. The only assumptions come from ignorant retards.

what the fuck is this.

he obviously shaved his fucking head dumbass, something James really needs to get to at some point

>Supernatural element
>Ghostbusters

Yes he did. If all he did was tweet that, his fans would be pestering him why he wouldn't be seeing it.

>Living in a world where people are calling James a misogynist

Well I'm voting Trump

Why would he shave the top of his head and not the sides?

Is he going for the old man look?
Or did you just get blown the fuck out?

who else is playing/watching Ghostbusters III?

"Talking about that is kicking a hornet's nest. It's not worth it."
"FUCK YOU SJW!"

It seemed more like letting his fanbase know about it. Ghostbusters is one of James' favourite franchises & with a few videos about it on the site (aside from AVGN), he probably expected his fans to ask about a potential review.

But then Patton and clickbait sites got attached and twisted all of the words in that video, resulting in today's shitstorm

youtube.com/watch?v=lQIuTGfPHvA

Is she right?

#BTFOCONFIRMED

is this the james rolfe thread?

Peter MacNicol is the best part of the second movie imo.

It's not bad, it's just nowhere near as good as the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

Yes

Fag

>the preview pic
I don't want to watch it, sorry.

i jump on it from time to time on steam. i played it on ps3 first and the motion controller really made it fun.

James has no control over how people react to his opinions. He can talk about what ever he wants.

The fact that his complete moderate and logical opinion is triggering every SJW on twitter and reddit is a sign that that those people need mental help. Not a sign that James should keep his opinions to himself.

Honestly, how does someone have font rendering like that in current year?

Really?!

She actually doesn't like it senpai.

not him, but he originally shaved his head for the film Shot On Shitteo, but all that shit happened with his best friend, so he has to do reshoots because he can't legally release the film because his friend is in it.

Good character. It's a shame him and the main villain weren't in a better Ghostbuster movie.

how many times has a trailer been complete shit, but the movie was good? is that what people think when they see Ghostbusters (Vaginalogue Edition)?

based vigo

You are like de buzzing of flies to eem!

No, I think it'll be shit because Paul Feig is directing. Goddamn, what an awful director he is.

these guys sure have taken it upon themselves to combat these sexist gamers via twitter.

i bet they have their tickets purchased.

I KNOWWWW!

youtube.com/watch?v=309KGPsAMJU

how close is he from being fully uncucked?

Loved it. Had the soundtrack too cause Bobby Brown was the shit.

>Actually siding with Landis for once

WHAT IS GOING ON?

You're in for a surprise

If he was balding bad on the top it might simply grow in faster on the sides

speaking from experience

Is the multiplayer still active on PC?

>He hates best Marvel Girl

Based landis.

>complete moderate and logical opinion
On an issue that's already in the lead for the biggest internet shitstorm of 2016 and the movie isn't even out yet? No such thing. There's no way to be reasonable about these kinds of topics.

Granted, Erik Kain somehow manages to pull it off and I don't know how.

no mp for pc, but we got a hi-res pack? >>

Oddly enough, so far from going through the James Rolfe and AVGN tags on there, hardly anyone has talked shit about James on tumblr.

Like, even tumblr seems to know to sit this one out. Essentially the only folks on the hate bandwagon are clickbaiting losers who can probably profit a little from digging on James.

Too bad for them that James Rolfe is going to profit even more from this whole thing. :)

Tumblr likes Mike's 10-incher, so there's that

aww, hopefully someday there some true fan modders will set up a server so we can play together again

Way to completely contradict yourself.

James doesn't want to see it because it doesn't have the original cast. That's logical and moderate opinion on why he doesn't want to watch a movie.

Screaming liberals and progressives are not the majority, they just have a huge presence on twitter and tumblr.

>Essentially the only folks on the hate bandwagon are clickbaiting losers who can probably profit a little from digging on James.

seems like a lot of the participation here is by people trying desperately to build their own brand, followers, or "progressive" brownie points.

this guy is kinda well known, let's dogpile on him and get some twitter followers.