Any medfags lurking? Dafuq are those white dots in my brain? Gotta do another exam but is expensive as hell...

Any medfags lurking? Dafuq are those white dots in my brain? Gotta do another exam but is expensive as hell. Am I fucked?

>Inb4 canshur
>Inb4 OP can't Inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neurocysticercosis. You have pork tapeworm eggs in your brain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis

> tfw you have to actually pay for medical exams that may possibly save your life

No

Choroid Plexus

I will, but I'll have the money in a couple of weeks.

You need a prescription for Albendazole. You're royally fucked without it, mate.

Why the hell do you have to pay for it? Do you live in some backwards third world country?

I do, my friend. I'm currently unemployed so I'm not covered. Daaayum!

Though break. Hope you are able to get it looked at and sorted before it gets too serious whatever it is.

No

Damn yeah. I'm with this guy. Good luck to OP!

They are "high signal" areas. Impossible to say any more from that image.

You're pretty fucked OP

/thread

Thank you for your support!! Let's hope everything is fine when I finally do the study.

Thank you for trying to decipher the image, user.

Maybe he can't, kid
Going to let him die?

Hope this is it!! thank you Sup Forumsro

I presume you mean the "white spots" in the lower part of the picture, next to your brainstem. The quality of the picture isn't very good, but since it's an CT-scan and these spots have the same density as your bone I would guess that these spots are your vertebral arteries before , that are filled with contrast medium, so it's completely normal and not neurocysticercosis.

It means ya have re-vitiligo, like Michael Jackson had, but the opposite. Better kill yourself nigger.

Oh, I was just about to let out my prejudices against the US American Healthcare system, assuming that OP were an amerifag.

Thank you user, hope you are right.

Contrast CT isn't first line imaging for anything I can think of. They're Choroid Plexi, nothing more, First year med school, faggots.

Not to mention thats not where the vertebral arteries even are.

He is not, Amateur medics all over.

he's 'from the uk'. idiot.

why did you have a CT?

you need an MRI with contrast, and a radiologist to read the results.

you're either in a southern state, or the UK to be sure.

This would be covered by the NHS in the UK. Wouldn't have to pay.

how do people in america in 2016 not have the money for a exam you fucking poor people

How do people in 2016 think that because they're from America everyone else is from America?
How do people in 2016 think that United States is America?

it's covered by my private health ins in the US.

I could go in and have a full body MRI with contrast, anytime I want.

Sadly the waiting times in the UK... can kill.

Yeah you are right. I didn't really pay attention to the level of the cross scetion tbh.

I had an exam a couple of years ago and made the same mistake. Tried to diagnose a guy with lymphoma. Won't ever forget choroid plexus again.

Sup Forums was founded by an American. It's an American domain. An American website.

Sadly... many of you aren't American. And we're forced to tolerate you.

Trump's coming, eurotrash. Get ready for MASSIVE sanctions and tariffs.

Sup Forums is a copy of a japanase chan so it was originally founded in Japan, in a Japanese domain, a Japanese website.

Trump will only ruin Unite States (if none kills him before), screenshot this and you'll remember me in some years.

>Sadly the waiting times in the UK... can kill.
Yeah, true unfortunately.

friend. until your communist European... "country" leaves the EU, you will NOT formally be recognized by Trump, his Administration, or the US.

And you WILL suffer massive sanctions and tariffs.

FACT: Trump will win. Look at the polls.

>And you WILL suffer massive sanctions and tariffs.

lmfao

Still, you didn't argue the fact that your so-american-website Sup Forums is a copy of a japanese website.

Also, it seems you have 0 to -1 idea about how worldwide economy works...

sure. a copy. but it's an American website. created by an American.

and my worldwide economic knowledge supercedes yours, massively.

Keep telling that to yourself, maybe one day it will become true...

It's hard to tell without previous history and further exam. Are you having headaches? Have you had meningitis? Why did you get this x-ray done in the first place?

>X-ray
Retard