Does anybody else find this shit cringy as fuck?

>>youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY?t=272
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/
youtube.com/watch?v=TLglifdJkw8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. Its all nu-males and tumblrwhales. They all look like losers. Now I get an idea what those loser faggots in their cancer GoT threads look like. You GoT faggots should kill yourselves.

Not a single normal person.

>going to a bar to watch a free tv show
fuggen lel

It's so they can take pictures and make status'.

reddit the show.

>Photography
>Art - check out my art here: PheobeStarDust@Deviantart
>Music, love collecting records
>All things geeky and nerdy
>GLITTER
>Gender Fluid - YES for self expression

That's what I see when I look at that thumbnail

HBO is not free, nimrod.

Fucking Game of Thrones.

SEX and DRAMA and its GRITTY and REAL. and dragons.
and more DRAMA.

and their fans are so goddamn insufferable.

See LoTR for how fantasy is done right.

Burlington Washington or Vermont? I don't recognize that place or those people, but for some reason I'm guessing it's Vermont. This town is full of college tumblrinas

why would you go to a bar to watch a show focused on narrative and character development if you can watch it from home

You keep Pure, WHITE, PERFECT LOTR out of this, cuck. Don't even mention it lest their Pale Ale scented breath breathe upon it's PURENESS and start blogging about it's lack of... whatever the fuck.

>tfw LOTR was made before, tits, dragons and SJW overtones took hold.

He doesn't understand his parents pay for all the cable channels

It's TWENTY SIXTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN, because this:

All shows are free, nimrod.

>YEEES QUEEEEEEN

didn't HBO told them to shut down that shit

How many selfies were taken during this whole episode do you think?

>Watching shows in public surrounded by like minded individuals to discuss the show as it's airs is retarded
>If it's on a cantonese puppet making forum, then it's ok, but god forbid you go outside and do the same thing

Is it really necessary to film though?

I'm literally starting to feel sick just thinking about these disgusting hipster fucks losing their collective shit when kuhleesee smashes the patriarchy in the end of the episode. I think this is what getting triggered feels like.

why can't people look normal anymore

t. Johan Mikkelson

>Micro Brews
>Pale ales
>Espressor - REAL espresso
>Bi-sexual
>I am my won background music
>Open relationships are a must, especially for parnter

yeah burlington,wa is all white trash.

If you want the real fantasy experience get some friends together preferably one that is a good storyteller, have him DM and play Dungeons and Dragons.

I want to marry that qt second from the left in your bottom thumbnails

I can already tell from past videos that she's a lesbian with a girlfriend though

What the fuck did you expect? GoT is a show for the typical tumblr/reddit kind of people. Same with the Dr Who and GoT threads, those people are L I T E R A L L Y from reddit.

I've had that before at a gaming club I used to go to. For an fat autist he was very kind and a great storyteller and speaker and always go it going... then some ultra autist would try and emulate him and everyone would cringe deep inside.

NO CLAP PLEASE

sure it is but so is how Sup Forums watches this show. i don't really care either way because i'm patrician. ideological shit-flinging is for plebs

I have yet to watch GOT, Sopranos, Wire

Think I'll pas son Thrones. I've noticed it's increasingly going the way of CURRENT YEAR.

Sopranos is a must, wire slightly less so, first two seasons of GoT are pretty fucking great though

>ah, Game Of Thrones, monsieur? that show is the sark and chaparral of Cinema the filament whereon rode the remuda of highbrow, corraled out of some destitute hacienda upon the arroya, quirting and splurting with main and with pyrolatrous coagulate of lobated grandiloquence. our eyes rode over the pages, monsieur, of that slatribed azotea like argonauts of suttee, juzgados of swole, bights and systoles of walleyed and tyrolean and carbolic and tectite and scurvid and querent and creosote and scapular malpais and shillelagh. we scalped, monsieur, the gantlet of its esker and led our naked bodies into the rebozos of its mennonite and siliceous fauna, wallowing in the jasper and the carnelian like archimandrites, teamsters, combers of cassinette scoria, centroids of holothurian chancre, with pizzles of enfiladed indigo panic grass in the saltbush of our vigas, true commodores of the Silver Screen, rebuses, monsieur, we were the mygale spiders too and the devonian and debouched pulque that settled on the frizzen studebakers, listening the wolves howling in the desert while we saw the Sand Snakes rise out of a thicket of corbelled arches, whinstone, cairn, cholla, lemurs, femurs, leantos, moonblanched nacre, uncottered fistulas of groaning osnaburg and kelp, isomers of fluepipe and halms awap of griddle, guisado, pelancillo. care for a trial by combat, Monsieur?

Is that Khaleesi?

is that a MAGA hat?

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT?

>hee hee look at my drumpf hat

>snap snap snap

It says 'Make Donald Drumpf again.'

>it's cringy to download a show illegally and then shitpost about it

I-I guess.

>Strong super hero Brienne that can apparently solo 4 men in armor and a dog
>Poweful Dragon-queen Daenerys of knocking brazers down and somehow making the fire go upstairs
>Independent mother Cersei who needs no man. Except her brother.
>Sansa who always endures so much, but keeps going like a real womyn
>Arya the edgy fighter woman.
>The Snake bitches who somehow overthrew a ruler by killing him and everyone was okay with it

Yeah. Game of Thrones pander waaaaaaay too much to female audience and nu-males. Every strong man gets fucked. Even Jon to some degree. The only man worth following now is Petyr Baelish. But somehow I think the show will just kill him off, because you know, a man can't get too much power xD.

i can never take anybody seriously who does the finger snapping clap, like wtf is the point.

this bar is like everything Sup Forums fears made flesh

A "Drumpf" hat from the Daily Show. Get it? She hates sheep.

Any reaction where the person knows he/she is being filmed is not genuine and is genuinely cringy.

tar and feather the whore

I've been in one and while I'm not full blown Sup Forums, I am against these kinds of clowns.

Luckily though, it wasn't a GOT circle jerk night so it was fine, I DRANK AMONG THEM WELL DISGUISED

all the strong men kill each other. it's no real surprise the only people left are women because they're completely non-threatening otherwise. you can claim it's pandering but it's really just the dynamics of what's left.

let's not forget about ramsay '20 good men' bolton. who is he pandering to?

literally tumblr: the bar

Building tension for the audience so that when Sansa kills Ramsay everyone will get that good feel because a strong woman took down a evil white man like Ramsay.

yes, grandpa. it's the age of youtube and social media. get with the times, old man.

Ever wonder what guys from say the 1930's or 40's would think about the typical males of today?

It's from Last Week Tonight you stupid faggot

speculation. do you really judge shows based on what you think will happen rather than what has happened?

I don't give a shit about what current men think of me, let alone ones that died 100 years ago

You're fucking beta.

that's a nice cardigan 2bh

On the right, male or female?

Considering every thing that I thought would happen happened so yeah. I'm pretty confident. It is not the book anymore. It is Hollywood writing.

jesus

too real

>I don't give a shit about what current men think of me

Thanks for letting us know.

>tfw I have nu-male glasses
I only use the when I drive or sit at the computer.

UMMMMMMMMMM, MAYBE NEITHER?!

Non Binary or gender fluid you ASSHOLE, EVER HEAR OF THEM?

GET OUT OF YOUR BUBBLE

Why is everyone celebrating Dany's fire scene? It was retarded.
Fucking americlaps.

is she actually clicking?

i'm not surprised that your unfalsifiable nonsense was 'predicted'

>americlaps
amerisnaps you mean?

youtu.be/rkqIswG71RY?t=272

m8

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/feminist-conference-says-clapping-triggers-anxiety/

Goes to show how retarded the writing is these past 2 seasons.

they probably wouldn't have enlisted and stormed normandy beach if they saw the west as it is today.

kek

wew lad what will they think of next

True maybe I should start posting every wet shit I take on social media gotta stay trendy

t. nu-male faggot

EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING REDDITOR HOLY SHIT

kek

McGROIN?

>people die
>they're smiling

This generation is morally damaged

Can you point on this map what gender you are?

Didn't she prove she's a sheep if that's this kind of hat?

It's a level of irony normies are unable to attain.

This Sup Forumsack is all over youtube

Reminder that The Normies is the only Sup Forums approved reaction channel

I thought they got sued?
was that a different bar?

me on the right

This

youtube.com/watch?v=TLglifdJkw8

> Miller High Life

People who act this surprised when the return of Jon was predicted over a year ago should all be killed. Why people like watching a bunch of retards I will never understand.

Maybe you guys are two of these idiots and just shilling your channel but I cringe every time I see these Normies.

these aren't that bad, i mean i enjoy seeing reaction vids for things i like.
i just could never get into game of thrones, it was a pos back in the first 2 seasons and could never get past that. is the midget dead? i've not really seen him in these batch of new reaction vids.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE

retards eat this shit up, they think that overreaction is real, that is why they do it so blatantly
it's just clickbait

>channel is literally called 'the normies'
at least they embrace their normalfaggotry

Are these american or canadian poos?

American

Honestly this, if the men saw a non-white future, with beta faggots and women running the show, they might of aided Hitler in destroying Londonstine.

>people watch tv with a other people

What the fuck. The only suitable way to watch tv is by yourself or at most with one other person. Anything after that and it's too awkward.