>2016
>not being 6’+

Why havent you manlets killed yourselves yet?

Because I can't magically grow.

Bait me

5'11" is good enough for me

manlet lul

Because when you grow up and stop being an immature little kid, you find out that women care more about personality than physical appearance.

Sup Forums browsing autist lul

Daddy issues,thats my bread and butter, also,chubbies,drugs,booze,cake,weeds, dank ass memes,self esteem issues you know,basicly every thing that gets me laid

What kind of fucking joke is that?

It's called not being an insecure loser.

Lmao I think op is fucking retarded but most women from where I'm from are autistic little shits

not if you're shorter than them FGT

bane is 5'7 and hes a big guy so...

Why do all of you care more about my height than I do?

My gf is taller than me and i have a few guy friends that are dating girls taller than them.

haha your genetically privileged and still on 4chin FUCKIN LOSER
ASS
NIGGER

>over 6'
>implying he doesn't weigh over 400 pounds and is a lard ass and things height makes him more attractive

Oh
This
Thread
Again
How
Exciting

GR8B8M8

She'll never tell you, but she's secretly laughing at you all the time.

the same way you do. We pretend we are on Sup Forums

But I DID kill myself. Just yesterday I did it

i'm 5'10'' and wealthy, and i'm pretty sure that beats out 6'4'' and middle class in terms of quality of life.

Quiet, Weebo scum.

/thread

Pretty sure we both love each other, but okay bro. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

6ft 3 here. 24 year old virgin. Ain't bad looking but I have phimosis. This comment mAde me sad

You're more woman than man. You need eostregen blockers

Because I'm 5'11 and pull plenty of ass. I tell everyone I'm 6 feet though.

I'm happy not having back problems

I can buy smaller thing and they'll seem bigger to me, car, house, tv, tits, etc

My girlfriends happy with me being shorter than her, and I'm happy with it too

I don't have to buy a much food

I'm less prone to cancer

I seriously don't understand what your talking about, being tall it just fucking stupid unless you wanna fight people or do professional weightlifting

I'm killing myself right now.

Because id rather be 5’6 and fuck bitches and watching all you insecure beta tallfags get salty topkek

6'1 normal human height man here
feels good having normal human proportions and not being viewed as inferior by my peers and the opposite sex

Im 5'4" and im fat but i make a good living and twice a month i pay a really hot girl $500/hr to ride my cock and swallow my load.

>projecting this much

:^)

2m 95kg ripped as fuck, hung as fuck. like to split small girls in half wiht my monsterous cock

Why are you on Sup Forums?

Because I'm stalky, have great leverages and could literally hammer throw you into the next zip code.

Any more intriguing questions, beanstalk?

Nigger, im 1'5 bitch, I'll eat off your dick if i have to.

you submen are always so transparent

because people invented Sup Forums

Because United States ranks 27 and 35 in heights for men in women against the world. Latvia and Norway are the tall people. Being over 6' in America is freakish statistically.

Does shitposting actually improve your life situation?

6'3" master race
190 lbs fitfag

Damn it's good to be me

This is now a roll thread!

>Be 6+
>Be hitting head on door frames constantly
>Be of brain injured
>Fin de a gub
>Kill myself because I'll never be as tall as Robert Wadlow, world's tallest, and therefore best, man to ever live.

>Be hitting head on door frames constantly

If i was a fucking manlet under 6"0 i'd inject myself with so much HGH that'd id grow fucking wings and a tail, just not to be a man midget

yes, I enjoy it greatly
that doesnt mean I'm lying tho
if you find it strange than why are you here?

Because they're too short to reach high enough to tie the rope off.

Because i have a gf.

I'm more interested in what the fuck is wrong with her tongue

5'7" here
i like being an annoying little shit