GOT general

HYPE FOR NYMERIA AND HER MASSIVE ARMY OF WOLVES EDITION

Who hype here?!

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

Sorry forgot old thread in OP

What's GoT's version of BLACKED?

Promise me, Ned

Too expensive for tv

CIAfinger is the only character I still give a shit about

I have a feeling I will have no reason to watch before too long

>It's an old man blabbers on and on about how the rich are so evil and the poor need to rise up and seize power episode

Not a big fan of this plotline so far.

DORNED
KHAL'D

Wildlings=Mexicans
Dothraki=Arabs

Is this right?

________(You)_______

>Ned enters the tower
Bran and Bloodraven watches as things unfold
>sees Lyanna and everything covered in rubies
"Tell me.. what do you know of your brother" Bloodraven quizzes Bran
>Lyanna is clutching a baby
"Robb's betrayed, and Rickon's off with.." a confused Bran answers
>"Lya.." Ned whispers seeing his sister's husk of a body covered in crimson
"No.. not them" says Bloodraven
>Lyanna smiles at him
"Jon? He chose the black, He's father's bastard fro-"
>Ned tearfully smiles back
"Is he?" a smiling Bloodraven looks at Bran
>"Rhaegar.." a dying Lyanna tearfully musters
>Ned shakes his head
"We havent yet named our child.."
>Bran witnesses all of this
"Jon?" a puzzled Bran utters
>Ned hears Bran
>"Jon?" Ned queries, hearing voices from the wind
>Lyanna looks at Ned
>"I like that.." Lyanna smiles and looks at her child for the last time
>"Jon..." as she clutches her baby with all she can muster
>Lyanna looks at Ned
>"Promise me, Ned.."

First for wanting Sup Forums to leave and taking their babby whining about stronk womyn with them

Summer Isle'd

>GOT

But what about the supposed gigantic budget they have for cgi this season?

>You never knew Lyanna as I did, Robert. You saw her beauty, but not the iron underneath

Do you think D&D told the actors their would be a fart joke in the small council?

I for one think it will be in our best interest to have the beast dest..

pre gud

>Beautiful, and willful, and dead before her time

N + L = J

*sharts*

>mfw he wins oregano and KFC primaries tonight

>You ride like a northman, milady. Your aunt was the same.

>mfw Lyanna's just dying of a stab wound
>Lyanna makes Ned promise to tell Papa Stark she's sorry
>The greatest red herring in the history of Fantasy Fiction is complete

M-MY KING, MY KNEES ARE BENDING ON THEIR OWN

(farts)

A2+B2=C2

lol samefag

"Love is sweet dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature"

Is show shit?

I cant wait for Zombie mountain to kill him

Blown on Emilia Clarke's tits

A^2+B^2=C^2

(farts)

The symbol for squared didnt work :(

>Queen of love and beauty

It's decent.

People love it so much they want to shitpost about it unendingly so they can enjoy it more.

>Beautiful, and willful, and dead before her time

1782^12 + 1841^12 = 1922^12

>How many tens of thousands had to die because Rhaegar chose your aunt?

Well I'm still excited every new episode and satisfied enough when I've watched it but it was objectively far better in the beginning

Yes it is now. Season 5 was fucking awful and 6 hasn't improved much

So, is trial by combat legit or bullshit? Tyrion was innocent and yet Oberyn lost.

M-MY KING, MY KNEES ARE BENDING ON THEIR OWN

Trial by combat is supposed to be controlled by the Seven, which are the lamest Gods whose followers have done jack shit.

>it's a main protagonist does the dothraki equivalent of the red wedding but it's ok because she's a good guy episode

Here's what I wanna know

Will we ever see patchface? I always liked how mellisendre didn't like him in the books. She said something about seeing him in her visions surrounded by skulls or some shit.

And if tommen dies/kills himself like the leaks say, who will take the throne? Like, who would actually be heir to the throne?

No, please, no more time travel bullshit

Trial by combat is how we originally got lawyers

I was so psyched when Game of Thrones came out and became an instant hit. It was so great to be able to talk about aSoIaF with normies. Talk about favorite houses and factions and whatnot. Do you know how fucking amazing it was to go to college house parties and actually have something in common with cute Stacys? I could actually hold a conversation with girls way out of my league and even more, they'd be enthusiastic and engaged! Game of Thrones was a godsend for neckbeard autists like me.

Now, I don't know anymore. Ever since S5, GoT has become so divorced from the source material, that it's difficult to stay on the same page during conversation. I can't talk about Stannis anymore without people going "Ugh! I'm glad Brienne killed him!" I have to hold my tongue whenever people gush over what a strong woman "Khaleesi" is. I can't say anything bad about the drop in quality since S5 or the pandering without ruining everybody's fun. I can't talk about aSoIaF canon, because it's too convoluted and unfamiliar to the average GoT-viewer. Now I'm back to being that awkward sperg. It was good while it lasted, guys.

>YOU BROUGHT AN ARMY OF MURDERERS AND RAIDERS

t.murderers and rapers

NONE OF THESE GIRLS LOOK LIKE ARYA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just a an old law/tradition, I doubt most people in Westeros actually believe the Gods choose the winner
Trial of seven when ?

Incredibly doubtful.

All of this just makes me realize that normies dont care about plot at all and just want dumb action scenes

>rapers

>Will we ever see patchface?

Most of the Night's Watch is like Jon or Sam, bastards and just losers in general.

why dont they just revive robb stark

>tfw Qyburn raises you from the dead and expects alimony in return

JUST

High Sparrow's final tweest will be to call a Trial of the Seven
>Prince Baelor shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “It is another form of trial by combat. Ancient, seldom invoked. It came across the narrow sea with the Andals and their seven gods. In any trial by combat, the accuser and accused are asking the gods to decide the issue between them. The Andals believed that if the seven champions fought on each side, the gods, being thus honored, would be more like to take a hand and see that a just result was achieved.”
Cleganebowl is going to be more than you think

>tfw Rickon is the wolfchild even though Arya was hyped as being more like Brandon and Lyanna
>tfw Rickon is fucking retarded
>Arya's wolf has acquired a pack of hundreds and she's too busy looking for a human pack

GO BACK TO THE FUCKING RIVERLANDS
IT'S BEEN TWO BOOKS

Pycelle
(farts)

Daily reminder that the series went to shit in the very first scene when they cut Based Waymar's epic fight against the Others.

>jon asks meli to ress rob
>now you have a king with the head of a wolf running around the norf

Don't give DABID any ideas

His fight in the books wasn't even based. He fought like complete dogshit and died like a bitch

>YOU BROUGHT AN ARMY OF MURDERERS AND RAIDERS
>TO MUH WALL OF THIEVES MURDERERS AND RAPISTS

>Ser Waymar met him bravely. “Dance with me then.” He lifted his sword high over his head, defiant.

m8 that scene was exactly as it was in da books

Was tv/book fags mad when Drogo raped Kelly C instead of playing with her nips until she said yes?

Would Cersei's seven include all the kingsguards? Or would she likely add some lannister guards in there as well?

whats wrong? orb effects dont stack

Why do people even pretend to have read the books?

when tommen kills himself who will be king?

Is that rolls royce's son or something?

Also why didn't rolls royce wait until littlefinger was alone and then brutally beat the shit out of him for threatening him? That scene pissed me off. God I hate the lord of the vale

Why didnt they put the chad that sansa is flirting with in the last book in the show?

Me

Arianne Martell
wait

Are D&D building up Dany so much, so that when she goes mad it's more powerful?

>i have your brother rickon
>"well he could be bluf-"
>he's not, he has rickon
>are you sure becau-
>"yes"
>ok... anyway he said he was warden of th-
>"he killed his dad"
>how do you know
>"i just do"

bravo, D&D

idk but I don't

>chad

/r9k/ pls go

Tyrells when they assert themselves using their army and the fact they're the ones providing all the food and the only ones not in serious debt to the Iron Bank or Crown

The High Sparrow will abolish monarchy and institute the People's Republic of Westeros. His first acts will be universal maester care and free access to the Citadel.

Because sansa is stronkidepedetwimmyn now

See Maybe he fought like shit but he stood up to an Other

I hope so. It would almost make me forgive that character's complete stagnation since season 3.

No guest right though, so she's in the clear as far as the gods are concerned. And the Starks weren't really threatening to rape the freys at the red wedding now were they?

Then go ahead and explain how that scene was "exactly" like the books.

>tfw you haven't even read the newest excerpt because Arianne's story started out shitty and has not improved

Fucking Dorne is a plague in a books and show.

How about no

She can only be defended by Kingsgaurd, and since theres only 3 remaining that will fight....
7 vs 3.

TRIAL OF JOY

So?

You want me to give props for standing up? That's like getting a trophy in soccer even though you lost

Fucking deluded bookcucks

jon baratheon

He's Royce's third son.

Poor Royce. His third son gets killed by an ice monster and his second son gets killed by butthurt Loras.

The guy who's been king all along, of course.