No.

is that fucking Artemis?

No, that's mean girls you faggot.

No. I never understood it
Did I have to be American?
I've never met anyone who didn't love it that wasn't American or wannabe

>not Au Hasard Balthazard

Pleb.

Nah. She's just rollin' with the homies.

Clueless, The Breakfast Club or Buffy.

FUCK OFF NSA!!!!!!!!!!!! I LITERALLY JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS ON NETFLIX A FEW MINUTES BEFORE YOU MADE THIS THREAD

Whats with all the AHB spam the last couple days? Babby just watch his first Bresson?

or Heathers, okay I'm outie.

this

That's more like the apex of donkino.

Stacey Dash is the apex of my erection.

Not sure. I love the movie, but I'm also american.

Heathers

She's also red-pilled as fuck.

This

Was there ever a better adaptation of Emma?

Truly she is the best girl

Virgin who can't drive detected.

no, it was these:

nah. red-pilled means knowledge of the truth.

>Republican
>only fucks white men

It fits

Heathers > Mean Girls > Clueless IMO

lol no

heathers is too unfunny and edgy for me
youtube.com/watch?v=XzZ4UEyNbK8

Nope. Thats Bring It On.

Winona thread?

>the fag shaming that one girl for having a big ass
baka desu

>All these plebs

Always and Winona Forever

close but not in the top 3 mate

1. Mean Girls
2. Easy A
3. Josie and the Pussycats / Clueless / Pitch Perfect 1

HNNNG. would muddy my aryan genes with

>delicious brown
>rocking body
>red pilled as fuck

although batshit insane

>No Breakfast Club
>No Sixteen Candles
>No Pretty in Pink
>No Heathers
>No Weird Science

>Pitch Perfect
>Easy A

only a millennial would have that taste

Good list

>CTRL+F
>Fast Times
>0 results

Plebs, all of you

>no Say Anything...

More like teeno.

fast times aged worse than any teen film from the 80s

breakfast club, pretty in pink, sixteen candles, and heathers are all much better

>16 during the filming of Heathers
w e w l a d

fuck and say anything, how the fuck did I forget say anything

only Breakfast and Weird Science are good in your list fuck off and Weird Science just gets a pass for the tits

>he thinks movies age
kill yourself pleb

Heathers > Clueless > Mean Girls

All shockingly good, though.

bad movies like fast times age, no matter what your meme says

10 Things I Hate About You always gets mad slept on

I don't remember any carrots.

there's a scene where JJL and Phoebe Cates suck on carrots to practice fellatio

JGL is best girl

thank for you admitting that "it hasn't aged well" is just a faggy way of saying "I don't like it"

put you're trip back on, Davey

i really enjoyed clueless, sixteen candles and breakfast club were good, but i think breakfast club in particular is overrated

as far as newer ones, mean girls was pretty good, i enjoyed superbad as well, though i see a lot of hate for it on Sup Forums

Oooh, right. I had forgotten that it was carrots.

"it hasn't aged well" is a short hand way of saying "taking it out of the context of its initial release, the movie is not as good as it appeared to be"

Fast Times was one of the first "look how edgy I am" high school movies. It uses shocking vulgarity as a stand in for cleverness, and if you watch it today you'll realize that it's no longer edgy or funny.

Fucking KEK

No, that would be The Last American Virgin.

>"it hasn't aged well" is a short hand way of saying "taking it out of the context of its initial release, the movie is not as good as it appeared to be"
Which is retarded. If you don't respect context when watching movies, you're an idiot

>Fast Times was one of the first "look how edgy I am" high school movies. It uses shocking vulgarity as a stand in for cleverness, and if you watch it today you'll realize that it's no longer edgy or funny.
It's frank and realistic, which isn't the same as being "edgy." Also the humor definitely holds up, hell I wasn't even born when it came out and I think it's both hilarious and poignant.

Just because you're too much of a faggot to appreciate it doesn't mean it's "aged badly." Just admit you simply don't like the movie instead of regurgitating bullshit buzz-terms

yeah, I guess we just have to agree to disagree on that one. comedy is probably the most subjective experience

to be fair, I was the one who got butt hurt first

Literally Taming the Shrew, 400 years later. Also, everyone is a cliche which makes the movie rather lame.

And The Lion King is just Hamlet with lions. That doesn't mean it's not one of the best Disney movies.

>yeah, I guess we just have to agree to disagree on that one. comedy is probably the most subjective experience
Indeed, there's nothing wrong with not liking a film, I'm just triggered when someone brings up how a movie has "aged." It shows laziness on the part of the viewer, and is no way indicative of the film's actual flaws

>to be fair, I was the one who got butt hurt
and to be fair I got way more butthurt than you did. Damn my autism

Right? Took way too long.
You're gonna say Fast Times aged poorly and mention all of those movies?

You faggots need to stop apologizing and post some Winona webms.

I'm sorry

>Fast Times was one of the first "look how edgy I am" high school movies. It uses shocking vulgarity as a stand in for cleverness, and if you watch it today you'll realize that it's no longer edgy or funny.

Can you please give an example? The only part I can think of is "You dick!" and that's showing that Spicoli can't think of anything else to say in the heat of the moment. It's fine if you don't like the movie, but I don't see that as a valid criticism.

oh my god

>ywn get to protect her smile

Feels real bad user

>fast times aged worse than any teen film from the 80s

A few years back I saw a midnight showing of Fast Times, and the theater was packed with 20-somethings. We all laughed our asses off and it was one of the greatest movie theater experiences of my entire life.

Fast Times is the ultimate example of a teen film that speaks to every generation, mostly thanks to the story being based on actual high schoolers and their day-to-day lives. If any teen movie has aged like a fine wine, it's Fast Times at Ridgemont High

shit movie. Anyone who watched this and thought they were in on the joke are fools who watched a McDonald's advert. Fuck you morons

Damn I envy you. That sounds amazing.

Who are the semen demons on the left and right?

Question for oldfriends: if I was born in 95, do you consider me a le 90s kid or a disgusting filthy rotten repulsive participation trophy total drama island Minecraft iCarly selfie 00s piece of trash?

I mean, even though I was a teen from 2010-2012, I was also technically a "teen" in 2008-09...that still counts as pre-widespread social media, right? I know Facebook was invented in 2004, but it didn't really get popular until 2011; 2005 to 2010 was the "Myspace era". I just narrowly dodged a bullet. Right?

>gets mad slept on
stop talking like this

00's.

Better than being a 90's reddit kid, though.

00s

t.born 1990

92/93 are already almost 2000s

You're a millennal, which means you know nothing.

I was a 90s kid, which means I was old enough to see Kurt Cobain on stage and see Batman & Robin in the theater (I'm not proud of that).

These are facts.

you're a fucking millenial, dude

Jennifer "Goddess" Lawrence?

Every time someone says "millennial", people on Sup Forums get into an autistic shifit about the technicalities of that definition.

Just accept the fact that the "street/slang usage" of the word "millennial" is different from the professional usage. For instance, even though a 30 year old is technically a millennial, nobody would call him that as an insult in real life. However, they would definitely call a 21 year old that as an insult

you posted this once already you insecure twerp

who cares what losers on Sup Forums think of you

kys

Who could forget?

Something about being Republican makes women so much hotter.

Underrated top 10 EVER hollywood breasts, a little small yet you love them but with perfect shape and ultimate perk.

Also if your total computer/phone time at age 1-8 was under 1 hour you are probably a cool person.

If over 3 you are definitely a fucking millennial.

I remember back in the day my uncle was talking about buying xmas presents. He said it was difficult because his teen girls weren't into barbies anymore, they were into Clueless now.

As a joke I told him, "why don't you get a stepbrother for them to fuck?"

Uncle senpai punched me in the eye.

You kill yourself little fag, he didn't say anything wrong, all he said was that he was old enough to see Kurt Cobain in concert. Respect your elders.

JJL you mean?

>LE 90'S KIDS ARE THE BEST - EVERYONE ELSE MISSED OUT!! XD XD

Not a 90s kid, but it would've been nice to see some of those movies in a theater. Same with Cobain in concert. I'm jealous.

Nobody mentioned this patrician teen kino yet.

yes, it is literally an adaptation of Taming of the Shrew. This is a well known fact about it. Whats your point?

>no Jawbreaker

;_;

Anybody?