Just a friendly reminder X-Men 2, First Class, Days of Future Past and Spider-Man 2 are the best capeshit films...

Just a friendly reminder X-Men 2, First Class, Days of Future Past and Spider-Man 2 are the best capeshit films. Everything else is skippable, trite trash.

true

First Class is absolute cheap looking trash with a flat cinematic direction, trite story and with barely passable performances from inexperienced young adult actors

The best Marvel capeshit

The Dark Knight is still the greatest comic book movie ever made

What the spiderman quadrilogy should have been:

>spiderman is born and fights the green goblin

>peter feels insecure and disenchanted about his role
as spiderman, fight octopus, regain his courage

>spiderman finds the ayy symbiosis, starts feeling too cocky and pride, learns from his mistakes, defeats sand man and new goblin. venom teaser

>spiderman now consolidated and experienced hero must face his worst enemy, venom and carnage, maybe?

Too bad sony forced raimi to shoehorn venom in the third movie. That movie was a mess and we never got a fourth one.
FUCK!

>Magneto origins nazi-killing
>Anything else mattering

Dark knight btfo all that trash you listed

TDK sucks desu but I'd still say its essential just because it was such an essential part of the zeitgeist of the time.

You forgot Reeves Superman

>carnage

opinion immediately discarded.

But yeah, the good Raimi spider mans are classic at this point.

First Class is forgettable nothingness.

Objectivly wrong

jesus christ what a trash fucking list, delete this shit from your hard drive and toss it in a volcano

Whoever made that needs to fucking die, what a joke

Anyone like Ghost rider? I remember being so excited for Nic Cage and being a bit disappointed by it

Hense why Ghost Rider is in Awful...

kevin bacon struggling to speak german was one of the most retarded things I've seen on film

Shit Taste

Daily reminder that First Class is the only good X-Men film.

Thread

The only capeshit movies worth anything are Mystery Men and Orgazmo.

All the MCU films.Plus The Watchmen and The Dark Knight. Haven't seen BVS yet maybe it's good too.

>Everything else is skippable, trite trash.

But, so are X-Men 2, First Class, Days of Future Past and Spider-Man 2.

I guess it's a decent list (I haven't seen nearly all), but Batman Returns needs to move up, like, two tiers. Dredd needs to move down. Xmen is all bad.