#PrayForArgentina

#PrayForArgentina

What does Sup Forums thinks about Argentina being attacked by the Isis?

wtf is an argentina?

holy shit, dubs decides

You could at LEAST try using decent bait. Anyone with a Twitter account can look this up and see you're bullshitting.

Fucking summerfags.

A fucking country you ignorant fuck

We didn't give a fuck about first world countries, we surely won't about third world countries.

Fuck those piece of shits they are attacking smaller countries come fuck with America you fucking goat fuckers we will nuke you and laugh at you piece of shit

go for it, OP, blow yourself up

...Wait... Do you REALLY think they attacked Argentina?

I was talking of Argentina but thanks anyway

I didn't Google sorry

Argentina its on América so I case they attack them,.. They will be a tracking América you fatfuck

Fucking Hell my dude don't bite the bait so quickly

isis not attack yet , I live in Argentina

There are alot of stuff meaning that the isis will atack Argentina for some religius of problem with the pope

Why would they attack BECAUSE of the Pope? All he does is kiss filthy Muslim ass all day anyways.

Your English isn't America... You skinny fuck ?

I'm a liberal... I'm sure Isis has theur reasons to attack Argentina

I don't know, I just know that Isis don't give a fuck about anything

I think they're attacking American allies, some kind of NATO ally program. They've got people on the inside. Attack critical trade route destinations in hopes of crippling economies.

Like after 9/11?
Faggot.
You will only further destabilize the middle east and create more isises

ISIS never attacked Argentina though, if you are speaking about AMIA, that was a shia attacked perpetuated by our friends (iran) and we, becouse you see, some countries, like argentina and iran remain loyal to the fuhrer, unlike the jews-cocksuckers like murrica and EU, wich most of the faggots at Sup Forums are from, and they think they are anti-semitic, give me a fucking break.

So upshot is:

>ISIS never attacked Argentina
>Nobody gives a shit about Argentina
>OP is a faggot

Close?

A what what?

Less than a month later we fucked them in their asshole? Yeah just like 911

did you? i don't remember ISIS being there before our glorious george bush led the army there

Found the US citizen.

Well,. At least I can comunicate on another lenguage you fat fuck

DJ Khalidahmed?

And what language is that ? Without using Google I'm Salvadoran so mines Spanish and English your an angry skinny guy

We only care about white people.